TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we absolutely sure there wasn't a GoPro with the headlamp? According to the Google, you can mount a headlamp with a GoPro. That would explain the language in the SW about SP possibly recording the murder. Someone in an earlier thread said there definitely wasn't a GoPro, but I figured I'd ask again among the WS experts. Y'all are pretty amazing.

Interesting thought.....a GoPro can be viewed live, remotely, but only through a common wifi signal to a phone. Does the church have open wifi? Could someone in a car have watched it happen through the wifi signal as proof it was finished and also could have been directing the perp through a headset from what they were seeing live. Thus the half attempt to get into the door?
I wear a GoPro on a hat to film what I am seeing a lot when I fish or bike. You end up turning your head in weird ways instead of just moving your eyes to make sure the camera is seeing what you are seeing. Similar to how the perp looks in several frames.
Just something that popped into my head. FWIW

We don't sleuth children and we don't sleuth the "child" anyway but the "child" may be at least 18/19 years old if BB and MB married in 1998 and if it comes from a previous relationship.

Mess with a teenager in a sensitive situation that he/she didn't cause. And is highly speculative. Count me out.

There's definitely a head lamp. There are a few frames when he walks directly toward the camera where you can see a bright LED colored light reflected on the floor (different color signature than fluorescents). Then a few steps later as he turns his head you can see it shining on the wall just outside the auditorium portico doors. Then later when he opens the "Room 12" door, you can see a bright beam hit the door frame directly in front of the helmet, then turn along the opposite wall as he begins to enter the hallway. Attached images:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thanks for posting these pics, Batbrat. Exactly what I was talking about.

Was there thunder that morning too? Or hail? Or really strong winds? That might cover up the sound of a motorcycle?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It was raining pretty hard much of the night. Didn't see any indications of moisture on SP.

1 I don't get it either, but it drives me nuts when it adds its own stuff to what I post. I don't know what triggers it. And that's just a guess on BB's posts, who knows.

Respectfully SBM. I think its tied to advertising. I checked into an event on FB and FB randomly added the picture from the event's FB ad and I could not delete the picture.

With this info I believe SP would have to be acutely aware of these cameras and know where the filming would begin and end.
Wouldnt it be easier to note where the cameras were not seen. I just don't see SP having the ability to know that info unless SP installed those cameras or has intimate knowledge of those cameras in that specific church.
MPD, in answer to a question about releasing more footage, on their own facebook page said that they have released all the video they have of SP. The only remaining piece of video they did not release that they claim to have is Missy entering the building and walking in the direction SP was last scene and then she went out of range of the camera. After that, was her murder.

So the conundrum is, how is that SP got so lucky that the very spot of the murder was not on camera, that they were able to get out of the Church unseen on video, that they could get from the Kitchen (the last door we see them enter in the opening sequence of the long MPD video) and then next be seen in the Main (west) hall, get into room 12 unseen, get into the room further down the hall unseen, smash the glass on the Northeast vestibule doors without being seen coming toward either of the cameras at that corner of the building both of which recorded SP in the video. I can't believe that is pure luck. That somehow, it just so happened to all fall in their favor, not just once or twice, but seemingly at every single place, every single time.

And not only that but that we saw the first time stamped release. It was 3:59 when they only started down the South hall to the Dutch Double Door room and then the next door down, and then sometime after materializing in the hall coming back down the hall to the auditorium, off to room 12 and the room down the hall, and still get back to where Missy was killed in 19 minutes or less later. A lot to do and so little time. Yet, seemingly going about their tasks and checking them off the project plan as they were done.

It is my belief that they knew quite a bit about the church and its layout. I believe they knew what cameras were in the church and where they were located. I believe this was planned and executed A to Z, in order, almost flawlessly - I believe they only made one mistake in the church.

I just tried it on my FB page and no pic. Maybe random times?

Also, I will keep trying to find where I read about when the campers first saw MB and then I will post.
I am also still believing 2 perps at the church. Just one we never see. I don't think LE would have seen the other perp as well since they did not get to view the murder.
To me SP is just a decoy and someone to throw off LE in the investigation. SP was there to let actual murderer in away from cameras. That is why I believe these two areas may
be a prime location for the actual murderer to be and for it to take place. Just my sleuthing mind at work.

If there were 2 people in there... and only one of them was ever seen (and that was the plan)... then why not just both go in(or one go in) and not be seen??? Right? I mean, if you have a way in that you never get picked up on camera, then why send someone to parade in front of a camera? That doesn't make much sense to me, but of course, that is my opinion.

Light/s maybe attached to helmet ot visor?. Images show different stages of sharpening in GIMP.

Attachments

• A_maybe Light1.PNG
    A_maybe Light1.PNG
    242.9 KB · Views: 47
  • A_maybe Light2.PNG
    A_maybe Light2.PNG
    41.2 KB · Views: 44
  • A_maybe Light3.PNG
    A_maybe Light3.PNG
    117.4 KB · Views: 42
  • A_maybe Light4.PNG
    A_maybe Light4.PNG
    69 KB · Views: 44
  • Original.png
    Original.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 40

This makes at least three gun store robberies since we've been on the Missy Bevers murder investigation.

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 HOUSTON -- A smash-and-grab crew of thieves

Houston police say as many as 10 suspects raided the Carter's Country store and got away with at least 50 weapons.
http://abc7.com/news/smash-and-grab-robbery-at-texas-gun-store-captured-in-dramatic-video/1228532/

April 7, 2016 4:13 pm [with CCTV video] ARLINGTON

Surveillance footage shows several people making off with a variety of handguns and rifles about 3 a.m.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...pected-of-stealing-from-arlington-store.html/

7:05 PM. CDT July 10, 2016 WAXAHACHIE

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) said seven suspects broke into a gun store and stole 17 firearms early Sunday, including four high powered rifles.

The ATF says 12 handguns, 3 AR style high powered rifles, 1AK style high powered rifle and 1 shotgun were reported stolen.

... multiple suspects stole a truck and used it to ram into the wall ...

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/gun-store-robbed-in-waxahachie/268761383

One of my favorite friends owns an upscale pawn shop and also sells new weapons and ammo. Before the staff leaves the store, the guns are locked in a walk-in safe every single night and brought out every morning the shop is opened. Yes, it is time consuming but I call her a responsible gun shop owner.

Not sure if this is a light over the perp's right eye. It looks as though he/she is able to move it back and forth. (sharpened in GIMP)

Attachments

• a1.PNG
    a1.PNG
    262.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Attached to helmet_little sharper.PNG
    Attached to helmet_little sharper.PNG
    266.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Attached to helmet_little sharper_grayscale.PNG
    Attached to helmet_little sharper_grayscale.PNG
    101.3 KB · Views: 42
  • a._original short video.png
    a._original short video.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 39
If there were 2 people in there... and only one of them was ever seen (and that was the plan)... then why not just both go in(or one go in) and not be seen??? Right? I mean, if you have a way in that you never get picked up on camera, then why send someone to parade in front of a camera? That doesn't make much sense to me, but of course, that is my opinion.
I would be amazed if there were more than one perp! This was very "practiced" imo......right down to the wire! jmo

There's also this attached to side of helmet/visor?.

Attachments

• Right side perp helmet_1.PNG
    Right side perp helmet_1.PNG
    374.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Right side perp helmet_2.PNG
    Right side perp helmet_2.PNG
    421.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Right side perp helmet_3.PNG
    Right side perp helmet_3.PNG
    166.6 KB · Views: 41
  • a._original short video.png
    a._original short video.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 34

We had a member here who is ex LE and he/she said the video looks just like a burglary and the SP shows all behavior which is known from b&e. Therefore I think the SP is one of two perps perhaps and had to stage the scene (to confuse LE and the future investigation) while the second perp lurked hidden in the SW corner somewhere. SP who smashed glass and opened doors and walked around (drunk and slowly and without zeal) wasn't able to watch on MB's arrival in the same time but the murderer hidden in a dark corner was. Maybe they had a walkie-talkie to communicate when the staging had to come to an end. IMO just now (maybe different later on).

I understand the theory itself, but I still don't see any logic to it, for perp to pick that plan. Or maybe I should say "assistant perp." Perp doesn't want to be seen doing a murder, so he gets a friend to parade in front of the camera. Assistant perp is setting himself up to take all the blame, yet the premise is that assistant perp is someone who has no actual interest in the death of MB. If assistant perp alone is caught, he fries. If both are caught, he still fries. That's one stupid asst perp, putting his neck in that hangman's noose for a crime he really has no interest in.

That's one stupid asst perp, putting his neck in that hangman's noose for a crime he really has no interest in - if not SP is a dependent (manipulated) teenager or wife .... :dunno:

The cams would not turn on, or would shut off, when a person got too far away, failing to detect movement. We were told that by LE, and also see that in the video we've been provided. There were also areas with no cam coverage. And the definition of "southwest corner of the interior" is somewhat vague, as "interior" could be indicating either the auditorium (which was the interior portion of the building) or the entire building, and "southwest corner" could be a small area or the entire southwest portion.

Here's a map working within those vague terms, and then showing some possible ways that MB could have been seen entering until she went towards where the perp was and lost sight of by cams, then was killed here or there, and the killer leave without being picked up on cam. The orange lines define the possible limits of "southwest corner" and the red X's show places her body may have been found, where perp still could have left without being seen by cam.

attachment.php

I have always understood MB parked at the closed SW exit door, went to the left around the building to the main door, entered the church, went along the hall to the exit door. There she planned to open the exit door and unload her car but met her murderer.
I have noticed all layouts of the building are showing MB entered through the SW exit door (now the blue arrows) and not one single WS is contradicting.
Why am I so wrong??

Do we know where MB entered? I thought I read that she entered from main front doors on the West side of the building, not having access to the porte cochere door where she parked from the outside.

:thumb: Finally, someone other than me has noticed!

It was POURING down rain that morning. I live here. I don't think you could have heard anything. Another reason I think it was a hit--otherwise, a normal person wouldn't have been out in that downpour!

MPD, in answer to a question about releasing more footage, on their own facebook page said that they have released all the video they have of SP. The only remaining piece of video they did not release that they claim to have is Missy entering the building and walking in the direction SP was last scene and then she went out of range of the camera. After that, was her murder.

So the conundrum is, how is that SP got so lucky that the very spot of the murder was not on camera, that they were able to get out of the Church unseen on video, that they could get from the Kitchen (the last door we see them enter in the opening sequence of the long MPD video) and then next be seen in the Main (west) hall, get into room 12 unseen, get into the room further down the hall unseen, smash the glass on the Northeast vestibule doors without being seen coming toward either of the cameras at that corner of the building both of which recorded SP in the video. I can't believe that is pure luck. That somehow, it just so happened to all fall in their favor, not just once or twice, but seemingly at every single place, every single time.

And not only that but that we saw the first time stamped release. It was 3:59 when they only started down the South hall to the Dutch Double Door room and then the next door down, and then sometime after materializing in the hall coming back down the hall to the auditorium, off to room 12 and the room down the hall, and still get back to where Missy was killed in 19 minutes or less later. A lot to do and so little time. Yet, seemingly going about their tasks and checking them off the project plan as they were done.

It is my belief that they knew quite a bit about the church and its layout. I believe they knew what cameras were in the church and where they were located. I believe this was planned and executed A to Z, in order, almost flawlessly - I believe they only made one mistake in the church.

If MPD actually said on FB that they don't have any other perp video, that directly contradicts their earlier statements.

In an early press conference, Johnson said they had additional video and that it reflected the same type of movement as that seen on the released video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if you use Bitcoin you don't even have to know the killer. That is the advantage. You can't trace a thing.

This makes at least three gun store robberies since we've been on the Missy Bevers murder investigation.

Wednesday, March 02, 2016 HOUSTON -- A smash-and-grab crew of thieves

Houston police say as many as 10 suspects raided the Carter's Country store and got away with at least 50 weapons.
http://abc7.com/news/smash-and-grab-robbery-at-texas-gun-store-captured-in-dramatic-video/1228532/

April 7, 2016 4:13 pm [with CCTV video] ARLINGTON

Surveillance footage shows several people making off with a variety of handguns and rifles about 3 a.m.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...pected-of-stealing-from-arlington-store.html/

7:05 PM. CDT July 10, 2016 WAXAHACHIE

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) said seven suspects broke into a gun store and stole 17 firearms early Sunday, including four high powered rifles.

The ATF says 12 handguns, 3 AR style high powered rifles, 1AK style high powered rifle and 1 shotgun were reported stolen.

... multiple suspects stole a truck and used it to ram into the wall ...

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/gun-store-robbed-in-waxahachie/268761383

One of my favorite friends owns an upscale pawn shop and also sells new weapons and ammo. Before the staff leaves the store, the guns are locked in a walk-in safe every single night and brought out every morning the shop is opened. Yes, it is time consuming but I call her a responsible gun shop owner.

I think what we're seeing here is a trend of out of towners (probably Dallas?) coming in to these outlying communities to commit crimes. Dallas police have more and better coverage, so they're committing these crimes in rural towns where the cops are less equipped or experienced and it's harder to trace back to an out of towner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members