TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this video.. [video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video] at 4:18 you can hear a woman reporter ask "What door are they cleaning..." Chief responds "It's a door with inside the church that went to one of the interior rooms.." I really can't make out her next question.. but it sounds like she was asking if there was anything in that room that...?

Obviously the cleaning crew can be seen by the reporters from the SW porch. It could possibly be the auditorium door, or perhaps the rr door..

Chief also mentions additional unreleased video later on in this same PR

I'm not even sure what my point is now.. :scared: sheesh.

Actually, the Q/A meanings are fairly easy to understand what was meant, by reading the incredible transcript by Galadriel (found at post 67 on this page http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page5&highlight=Bevers+media ).

This is the transcript for the part of the video you're asking about, which is from the video starting around the 4:00 mark.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).jpg
    Screenshot (17).jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 326
No,,the SW says "neither the suspect nor victim, is seen again on video". LE cannot lie in a sworn statement to a judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

I just have in my head the SwatPerp walking down the hallway in which they entered, staggering towards the side of the wall. I certainly have been wrong before. 😳

Good observation 

This has been my opinion from the very beginning, by keeping notes and listening to the updates.

She was murdered in the SW corner, body found near auditorium, and SP left the same way they entered.

JMO 

With the new info on the entrance being at the SW door, this makes the most sense, except I don't see a good way to attack her where none of it would be caught on film. I know some have mentioned doors being left opened to block camera views - is there a door or something SP left open just south of the sw auditorium entrance?

No,,the SW says "neither the suspect nor victim, is seen again on video". LE cannot lie in a sworn statement to a judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does "seen" mean face of perp - what if they just saw their hand or a shoe?

With the new info on the entrance being at the SW door, this makes the most sense, except I don't see a good way to attack her where none of it would be caught on film. I know some have mentioned doors being left opened to block camera views - is there a door or something SP left open just south of the sw auditorium entrance?

Well zoeneli, I don't really know, because in my thoughts and notes I had the SwatPerp headed back down the way they entered.....but Cannonball shot my theory out the window. 😳

I've been personally told by someone local they didn't see her when they walked up...so they went inside looking and found her. When one of them found her, that person performed CPR. With all due respect to campers who found her, I will not give any other details nor reveal their gender.

Hi Jane - I am also local and not saying what you were told is not true but I have heard from locals that know 2 of the campers and story is different. What I can say is that these campers were subjected to a horrific scene. However, they found her will be with them forever and no one should have to deal with that the rest of their lives . My heart goes out to them.

That just made me have a thought. We have all been asking why in the church? Was there a significance? Now maybe this was stated in a very early thread but here goes: murderer wanted MB found by CG members (no matter who they were) to send a message of distaste for CG. We know at least 2 people who have made public statements (all be it round about ways) to say they did not like CG and that It had taken over MBs life.

If SP was a stranger, then speaking would not give their ID away. They may have shouted / waved for MB to come to a room saying there was a robbery- OR- treated her like a suspect and cuffed her. -OR- they chose to hide & surprise her.

If SP was known to MB, then speaking would give their ID away. The voice of a close friend, family member or work colleague would give MB a clue to run. So, they would have wanted to surprise her - OR- if she had a lover who liked to role play and dress up as policeman, swat dude, etc ....and the killer knew this... They might simply wave for her to come and she did. However, if SP was a cop / fireman that MB knew then they could speak freely about a robbery and she would believe them.

Cop she knew...interesting

SMS = social media site

Not to be confused with....

MSM = mainstream media site

Hey zoeneli

For what it's worth I have no clue. I just always thought the SwatPerp left the way he entered, but Cannonball...shot my theory down. The information I worked on was from my notes and LE information. Sorry I'm no help. 🤔

On this video.. [video=youtube;dFyae4KYe74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFyae4KYe74[/video] at 4:18 you can hear a woman reporter ask "What door are they cleaning..." Chief responds "It's a door with inside the church that went to one of the interior rooms.." I really can't make out her next question.. but it sounds like she was asking if there was anything in that room that...?

Obviously the cleaning crew can be seen by the reporters from the SW porch. It could possibly be the auditorium door, or perhaps the rr door..

Chief also mentions additional unreleased video later on in this same PR

I'm not even sure what my point is now.. :scared: sheesh.

Interesting. I never knew what that reporter had asked. If the reporters could see the cleaning crew from the SW porch, then the murder occurred very close to the entrance where Missy parked. Campers saw missy laying there from outside. So....maybe it is my original guess--bathroom area. Dunno. Jmo

I am catching up so this may have been said already.

one flaw with your plan that I see - LE says they do not see MB after she walks towards were SP is and they do not see the murder or MB again. How do you drag a body around and not be seen by those cameras ? Also I personally do not believe she was found in either one of those areas - I think LE would have said she was found in a room in the SW corner of the building.. JMO

The question you ask, is generally that of how MB could have been last seen, and then not seen again.

I do have an answer with a logical explanation. My idea isn't one that necessarily wows, but it can work. And the problem is, what are the alternatives? I'm not challenging you, or others, but only working this in a mathematical mindset where you take what you have, work within the limits, and see where that goes.

On the map below ...
The blue arrow, showing MB's entry and early steps in the building, is fact.* LE has told us she (a) entered the SW doors, (b) went up the main hallway being seen by cam, (c) at some point was no longer seen, presumably too far from cam.
* We don't know if she stops where this arrow does, or goes much farther. But she should have gotten approximately this far, if not farther, per LE's words.

So if she is out of sight there or somewhere farther up, and ends up found in "the southwest corner of the interior of the building" without being seen (as LE has sworn under oath), then how and where? It has to be a place where she can get there unseen and also perp can leave unseen and leave by the kitchen door.

I have made some guesses that could fit. Is there a better one? Not that I see. But I'm listening, just in case.

One possibility is that she's attacked/grabbed as she passes the corner of P1, and shoved into the auditorium. Another is that it happens at P2 and she's shoved into the kids room. A third is farther up the hall at P3. In each of those places, there is a hiding corner and a door out of the hallway as well. In each option (*graphic detail warning*) it's possible that the initial attack slowed her badly but she tried to escape, and was trying to flee while being pursued in a damaged state and then finally being beaten to death where she was caught. That allows for movement, without carrying. But, maybe she was carried or dragged a ways, that could fit just as easily.

But in any event, each of those scenarios is fully off camera view, and allows a path from where she was last seen, to some SW place.

As for those theorized ideas for where her body was found, each can fit generally into the given description of "the southwest corner of the interior of the building." And I don't see any better ones, to get to and leave from, unseen by cam. Just like the "porte-cochere vs awning" discussion, we have to be liberal in our allowance for what LE meant by that description, because what was meant is what they were thinking of, even if the words could be used to indicate other specific places.

The kids room location, that's really near to the SW of the entire building, but not quite in the precise absolute exact corner itself. But it's in that area. And there's a possible off-cam route to the kitchen door exit.

The auditorium location works if, to them, the expression "interior of the building" meant the auditorium (and that's possible, since that's the most interior area). And from there, there's a possible off-cam route to the kitchen door exit.

I'm certainly open to any other areas that fit LE's description, in any broad way, but only if they also could have been accessed in an unseen fashion from where we can last place her in the hall, and only if there's a way to get from there to a kitchen door exit off cam. So far, these are the only ones I can come up with.

attachment.php

Attachments

• perp exit.png
    perp exit.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 424
When Captain Spann was asked if the perp was seen after the attack, he said the perp was seen walking down the hall and they assumed he was leaving the way he came in.
They couldn't verify he left til after the search of the church and there's no camera by the breached door.

I used my zillion-dollar headphones to listen, and I believe the reporter asks "What door are they swinging at?" (presumably referring to the door SP swings his hammer at in the final video sequence).

Unfortunately, I don't think there was a discussion of cleaning crews. I was hoping that was the case. It would have helped me with my layout. :\

Thank you Batbrat... I appreciate your (and everyone's) help with this case. I think ya"ll have done an awesome job with the layout so far! One of my biggest "ah-ha" moments was seeing that the covered patio was so big. I drive by it every day, and didn't notice that. Oh... and getting confirmation on the entrance MB used. (Thanks Cannonball..)

Actually, the Q/A meanings are fairly easy to understand what was meant, by reading the incredible transcript by Galadriel (found at post 67 on this page http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page5&highlight=Bevers+media ).

This is the transcript for the part of the video you're asking about, which is from the video starting around the 4:00 mark.

Thanks Steve! I looked for that transcript, and didn't find it. I think when she said "they" my brain went down a different direction.

Since a number of people were chiming in with their theories of where Missy was killed, I will offer mine. MPD has said that there was a lot of glass around the body. I believe that Missy was killed in the South hallway somewhere along a glass walled room (likely the library).

attachment.php

If you could stand in front of it, you would see that it would not look much different than the glass and glass doors you see at the Southwest vestibule that you see in the MPD videos where SP is in that South hall.

It looks like it is far down that hall but it begins 29 feet down that hall. It is 18 feet wide and all but 3 feet of that is still in what would technically be the Southwest of the building. Right at where the glass doors are located is the limit for the camera looking East down towards there to detect motion - that can be seen when SP first appears when coming back down (West) that hall. Beyond that point SP cannot be seen from that camera.

From the other side (South hall viewing West) there should be a camera that would be positioned looking west and would likely be positioned much like the camera we see in the opening sequence of the long MPD video which is looking West in the North hallway. Just remember everything would be flipped e.g. instead of being mounted left of center in the hall and angled right this one would be mounted right of center and angled left. The camera in the North hall can only detect motion about 35 feet up the north hall (about 50 feet from that camera). So if the camera on the South hall looking west is similarly configured it too would only detect motion about 35 feet or so down the hall toward the west. That would leave a roughly 10-15 foot blind spot in the middle of the hall.

Because MPD stated on their Facebook, in response to a question about releasing more video, that they had released all of the video they had of SP I believe the blind spot to be larger, specifically on the right side of the South hall because of those open doors.

I suspect she was killed somewhere along that glass wall. And there is no doubt there is a lot of glass there.

Attachments

• WhereIThinkMBKilled.png
    WhereIThinkMBKilled.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 438
Interesting. I never knew what that reporter had asked. If the reporters could see the cleaning crew from the SW porch, then the murder occurred very close to the entrance where Missy parked. Campers saw missy laying there from outside. So....maybe it is my original guess--bathroom area. Dunno. Jmo

Sorry for the false alarm.. De & Batbrat listened and heard "swing at." Then Steve provided the transcript. Soooo, I was wrong about that. :shame:

Wouldn't P3 be classified as NW part of the building rather than SW? Being found in the auditorium would make sense with the relatively short crime scene clean up we know existed as well as the quote that the perp attempted clean up. I don't recall the specific words to the clean up but perp isn't mentioned as being seen on camera attempting to clean up but if perp had access to kitchen and auditorium perp could have attempted cleanup of at least foot prints.

The question you ask, is generally that of how MB could have been last seen, and then not seen again.

I do have an answer with a logical explanation. My idea isn't one that necessarily wows, but it can work. And the problem is, what are the alternatives? I'm not challenging you, or others, but only working this in a mathematical mindset where you take what you have, work within the limits, and see where that goes.

On the map below ...
The blue arrow, showing MB's entry and early steps in the building, is fact.* LE has told us she (a) entered the SW doors, (b) went up the main hallway being seen by cam, (c) at some point was no longer seen, presumably too far from cam.
* We don't know if she stops where this arrow does, or goes much farther. But she should have gotten approximately this far, if not farther, per LE's words.

So if she is out of sight there or somewhere farther up, and ends up found in "the southwest corner of the interior of the building" without being seen (as LE has sworn under oath), then how and where? It has to be a place where she can get there unseen and also perp can leave unseen and leave by the kitchen door.

I have made some guesses that could fit. Is there a better one? Not that I see. But I'm listening, just in case.

One possibility is that she's attacked/grabbed as she passes the corner of P1, and shoved into the auditorium. Another is that it happens at P2 and she's shoved into the kids room. A third is farther up the hall at P3. In each of those places, there is a hiding corner and a door out of the hallway as well. In each option (*graphic detail warning*) it's possible that the initial attack slowed her badly but she tried to escape, and was trying to flee while being pursued in a damaged state and then finally being beaten to death where she was caught. That allows for movement, without carrying. But, maybe she was carried or dragged a ways, that could fit just as easily.

But in any event, each of those scenarios is fully off camera view, and allows a path from where she was last seen, to some SW place.

As for those theorized ideas for where her body was found, each can fit generally into the given description of "the southwest corner of the interior of the building." And I don't see any better ones, to get to and leave from, unseen by cam. Just like the "porte-cochere vs awning" discussion, we have to be liberal in our allowance for what LE meant by that description, because what was meant is what they were thinking of, even if the words could be used to indicate other specific places.

The kids room location, that's really near to the SW of the entire building, but not quite in the precise absolute exact corner itself. But it's in that area. And there's a possible off-cam route to the kitchen door exit.

The auditorium location works if, to them, the expression "interior of the building" meant the auditorium (and that's possible, since that's the most interior area). And from there, there's a possible off-cam route to the kitchen door exit.

I'm certainly open to any other areas that fit LE's description, in any broad way, but only if they also could have been accessed in an unseen fashion from where we can last place her in the hall, and only if there's a way to get from there to a kitchen door exit off cam. So far, these are the only ones I can come up with.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members