TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts:

1) cell phones ping towers at intervals. Even if a 'burner' cell phone was used it would ping nearby wifi hot spots and towers giving police a direction of travel of the phone. There is a setting to turn this off, but very few people in the general public know about it or change it. My thought is...did the SP take a cell phone? The SW covers the possibility and a burner phone was mentioned as a possibility. If SP had one, cell tower dumps could lead to his/her front door. Did SP turn the phone off? Has a cellphone been thrown away? It would still have minutes on it..

2) did we ever find out who the naked photo guy was who liked to pose in police gear? Any ideas?
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 515
I used to be pretty married to the idea of a sole perp; now we are somewhat "estranged", that theory and I.

The recent gun store robbery in Waxahatchie involved I think 7 perps.

The carjacking on Easter involved at least 3.

I know, that's a small sample size. But these crimes and the mysterious silver Nissan have me trending in that direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an intriguing theory also. They maybe indeed connected.

Okay, so would I be right to theorize that if according to LE:

MB enters at SW door.
She is seen entering on camera, so we know she walks down the west or south hallway far enough for cameras to sense movement and start recording.
She waked until she was out of range of cameras - so likely at least half way down one of the hallways (someone with knowledge of how far we can see in the film can chime in on where 'out of range' would be)
She walked towards the suspects location
Neither are seen again (LE later conflicts this statement with SP is seen leaving, but that part isn't pertinent to MBs movement up until the attack)
She is found in the SW corner.

So either:
1. She was killed and her body was moved - I don't believe this at all. Makes no sense to me but hard to line up LE statements now they are saying she went in SW door.
2. She walked towards SP and actually passed him and he killed her when she came back to her truck. Not sure why LE would say she walked until she was out of range and then wasn't seen again though.
3. ??? Someone else have other viable ideas that account for MB entering SW doors, found in SW corner and being on film all the way until she was out of range?

I never really thought LE was misleading or outwardly lying to us, but I am beginning to take less and less of what they say as accurate at the very least.

For anyone interested in the original discussion regarding MB's point-of-entry, it can be found in thread #30 (starting around page 14). There was still plenty of back and forth on the subject on page 24 (I stopped reading), and IIRC, there was still plenty more discussion on the subject after that.

Thank you, GA_Peach. The problem with that is I have my settings are where there are 75 posts displayed each time I visit a page so that throws the page #s off for me. In the future, could we reference them by post numbers instead?

Please do not hit me with a tomato. :tomato:

Danke.

CG is always outside, but they do have alternate locations for rain. Not all of them are indoors, most are just under some type of cover. Not even going to get into the debate of what you want to call it. I'm surprised that campers would go inside for anything, even at our other locations, we always brought our own waters and there wasn't anywhere to use a bathroom. But, not every location is like that.

Moving on from the entrance discussion...

I spent some time working on the layout of Room 10 which is the Teen classroom. My interest in it was because it was speculated that the door glass the perp is shown breaking at the end of the video could be to Room 10. We've previously come to believe that Room 12 is situated as shown on Jethro's diagram:

attachment.php

If correct the door being broken into would be to the red room labeled NS.

Based on my work, I don't see how that room could be Room 10 even though it has a different ceiling than the other classrooms.

I can't come to a logical conclusion for the location of Room 10. So I'm posting my diagram here to let someone else with an interest give it a try.

attachment.php

It's not to scale, but I believe I've got essential elements correct. I oriented the room this way thinking Room 10 is on the east side of the building. It may need to be rotated if I'm wrong about that. Double windows instead of single were a guess based on observations of the building's exterior.

Hopefully one of the other WS members will be able to situate it correctly in the church diagram.
That room is on the east side of the building. Because of the window configuration seen on the east side - as seen in the drive by videos. I strongly suspect it to be the room I have labelled E4. That is because the distance between the first window to the north on that side is too far from the second window down. The other configurations continuing down are too close together. Leaving the south end. I believe that room to be 38 to 42 feet from north to south 28 feet west to east.

I am pretty sure you have the pictures with the trees next to the doors. The one where you can't see the number is probably across from room 12 (NS), the one SP enters at the very end of the video.

As for where room 10 actually is, I believe it can only be South side of the stage (SS), any of the rooms below room 12 (E2, E3, E4 but only if there is a second door to that room)

Maybe SWAT perp said Hello, there was a break in did you see anything? and she trusted him/her and walked towards him? or she recognized the perp?

My initial thought has always been she recognized SP voice....that maybe she didn't see him/her but SP said "hey MB, I'm in here, can you help me a second?" and she went to them. Far fetched I know...but, it has been one of my initial thoughts. Especially after affair information was made public. Timeframe is sooooo tight. Personally I don't believe that she would see SP in his/hear gear and not be panicked. Especially after not seeing any cars out front (but...could a police-type car have been parked in front already???). Personally I think SP was hiding and got MB with stun gun and went in for the kill. These are all just my opinions....wrote a list during Thread 1 so I could see if my initial thoughts changed or didn't after that first one. So far, they haven't really (although I'm completely open minded here and like to hear others thoughts).

Okay, so would I be right to theorize that if according to LE:

MB enters at SW door.
She is seen entering on camera, so we know she walks down the west or south hallway far enough for cameras to sense movement and start recording.
She waked until she was out of range of cameras - so likely at least half way down one of the hallways (someone with knowledge of how far we can see in the film can chime in on where 'out of range' would be)
She walked towards the suspects location
Neither are seen again (LE later conflicts this statement with SP is seen leaving, but that part isn't pertinent to MBs movement up until the attack)
She is found in the SW corner.

So either:
1. She was killed and her body was moved - I don't believe this at all. Makes no sense to me but hard to line up LE statements now they are saying she went in SW door.
2. She walked towards SP and actually passed him and he killed her when she came back to her truck. Not sure why LE would say she walked until she was out of range and then wasn't seen again though.
3. ??? Someone else have other viable ideas that account for MB entering SW doors, found in SW corner and being on film all the way until she was out of range?

I never really thought LE was misleading or outwardly lying to us, but I am beginning to take less and less of what they say as accurate at the very least.

To my knowledge, LE did not say she walked until out of range. Only that they had her on video entering and heading towards where they presume the suspect was by analyzing all the video. MB could have simply walked through the double doors and took a left into the bathroom.

To my knowledge, LE did not say she walked until out of range. Only that they had her on video entering and heading towards where they presume the suspect was by analyzing all the video. MB could have simply walked through the double doors and took a left into the bathroom.

There was some statement about walking until out of range but I guess it could have been someone's interpretation vs LE comment.

If she came in the SW door and went straight to the bathrooms, I don't think there would be motion to trigger the SW cameras to record. If they did catch enough motion to kick in, the bathrooms look so close, they likely wouldn't have even started recording until MB was already into the bathroom corridor.

ETA: Unless maybe her truck lights pulling up triggered motion of the cam pointing down the south hall, started recording, and the footage of her entering and walking towards suspect and out of range is just that split second she enters the door and turns immediately left into bathroom??

I have an intuitive opinion. but not I'm not a psychic just open-minded.
Three people planned this targeted hit.
Two men, one woman.
Motive to eliminate Missy. Money. Custody. Ego. New love interest.
I'd go on but it's against of TOS at this point until LE announces an arrest. The key to solving this is through cell phone, computer data. Research was made on three computers, most likely destroyed by now.
LE overlooked a glaring obvious piece of evidence.
MOO

Please share!

So either:

Yes this is why the SW door as her point of entry doesn't fit with the rest of what LE has stated. If she walked away from the cameras toward the suspect's location, how did the body end up back in the SW corner without either of them being seen again on camera? Maybe it was the restroom area. LE must have footage of the suspect heading into SW corner area before she appeared in order for LE to have known she was heading toward his location. That, or she wasn't found in the SW corner.

There was some statement about walking until out of range but I guess it could have been someone's interpretation vs LE comment.

If she came in the SW door and went straight to the bathrooms, I don't think there would be motion to trigger the SW cameras to record. If they did catch enough motion to kick in, the bathrooms look so close, they likely wouldn't have even started recording until MB was already into the bathroom corridor.

If LE stated that they could see MB on video entering the building, then the cameras were recording?

If LE stated that they could see MB on video entering the building, then the cameras were recording?

Yeah, I just edited my post to say it is possible her truck lights triggered recording of the SW cam that points down the south hallway. That cam would only catch about 1-2 seconds of footage if she went in door and immediately turned left into the bathrooms, but I guess enough to match LEs statement I believe someone said we believe that cam's angle of view could see vehicles in the PC, correct?

Interior photos I worked from are as follows:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Two more to follow.
I believe that the one with Breakaway ministries could be a different room than the ones with the tables. This is another big room if it is and that would mean that there are only 3 rooms on the east hall. This could be Room 10 because, if I had to hazard a guess there is another door to the right of the photographer and that door would be the other open door we see at the end of the long MPD video. I am going to try this configuration.

AFAIK, what we've been told is that she walked toward the suspect location...that the murder is not captured on video... And finally that neither she nor the perp are caught on video again.

So I don't think it's clear as to the REASON she stops being recorded. Could be she gets far enough away that the camera shuts off. Or could be that she leaves the field of view by turning a corner or going into a room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this was a targeted event, then the propped open inside door of the porte chochere entrance is interesting. Unless that door is frequently left open, it could be just another detail to saving time for the perp , while MB is in the process of unloading camp gear. Attacking MB as soon as possible would be crucial for a safe getaway due to not knowing, when the first CG camper is going to arrive. Pure speculation on my part. But then the entire scenario including being in the SW corner at a certain time to attack MB would have to be timed to be successful. Again, all in case it was targeted.

All MOO

-Nin

Yes this is why the SW door as her point of entry doesn't fit with the rest of what LE has stated. If she walked away from the cameras toward the suspect's location, how did the body end up back in the SW corner without either of them being seen again on camera? Maybe it was the restroom area. LE must have footage of the suspect heading into SW corner area before she appeared in order for LE to have known she was heading toward his location. That, or she wasn't found in the SW corner.

Has anyone figured out where SP is in the last few seconds of the video? I know it isn't where they ended up for the kill, but if we could figure out where, we know that they had to be on their way to the SW inside corner. If Missy went IN the SW door, then she must have walked west, to the SW CORNER. ??? JMO

Question about doors... Specifically talking about that patio area that is adjacent to the large covered entrance. Do we know if the patio has a separate door?

Neither SW nor W entrance has a secondary door, as opposed to a primary one.

At SW, there is one pair of side-by-side doors, then a vestibule, then another pair of side-by-side doors into the hall. But no secondary door there in the patio or nearby.

The same is true of the W entrance. There are two pairs of side-by-side doors, then a vestibule, then another two pairs of side-by-side doors into the hall. But no secondary door there nearby.

Any locals that know if this case has grown cold? any news locally? and why isn't the media covering it? It's a bizarre crime, it should garner some interest at least locally if not nationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa83