TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of a killing in a Christian church because someone did not wear correct clothes. I know some churches are very conservative but not 'killing machines'! Christian churches believe all have sinned, and Christ died for your sins. In other words, Jesus paid the price (& suffered the punishment) for sins. Or you could say, Jesus took the bullet for us. It's not like some religions if you get out of line--boom, you're dead.

No that is not what I meant. I was just offering ideas. Someone said maybe it was someone who thought that she had wronged the church or something to that nature. Also they weren't members of that church they went to the Cowboy Church and the only connection to this church is CG. Its hard to say what happened and why. Anymore you just don't know what someone would kill for. Its getting worse as time goes by. JMO

BBM & IMO- this is most logical explanation. MB could have simply walked through the double doors and took a left into the bathroom. I also think this ties in with the scene being released as quickly as it was. However, it dosn't tie in with the broken glass and signs of struggle with perp.
Neither camera in the SW would have picked her up then. The bathroom hallway is to lower left corner in this photo - this is the camera angle, it does not rove or turn. Now is there a camera at the other end, the NW end of the hallway, that faces the doors she entered and no footage from that camera was released, perhaps, and then she may have turned down that little hallway. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98241&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1468507070

I'm about 8 pages behind, but here are my thoughts.

1. If there really had been rumors about Missy having an affair with a black man, that may be what was different. If there is racism in their family or friend group, maybe someone felt it was so insulting to BB to cheat with a black man that it justified killing Missy.

2. I don't think it would have changed anything if it hadn't been raining. It was Missy's routine to enter the church to turn on lights, so she would have gone inside either way.

3. I think the murder was done where it was done to avoid the children being the ones to find her body. Even if BB had been in town, meaning he might have found her, I think they would have still done it at the church to spare the children any trauma at their home.

4. Most likely there were at least 2 people involved. At the least, I think even if it was only 1 person, there is 1 more who knew after the fact.

1. Yes, important reason (IF at all MB had an affair with a black man): no way a ("godly") + (married) woman is allowed to do that. MOO. I always wonder why a husband/a relative/a citizen with this attitude dares to call himself a "Christian" but many would do so.
4. I think there were at least 2 perps involved at the scene (perhaps more than 2 backstage). One single perp wasn't able to watch MB's arrival AND simultaneously staging the crime scene. Second: one single perp wasn't able to clean up maybe the floorground over a few meters AND simultaneously watching the camper's arrival. MOO

I have a question about this, and maybe someone has seen some images or footage that might clear it up. In the photo below, you can see through the vestibule into the area we've been discussing. The bulletin board can be seen through the left door (yellow arrow). To the left of that door, there's a irregular edged area on one of the vestibule windows that looks odd. I wonder if this pane of safety glass has been smashed out (red arrow)? Directly behind the window to the left of the broken looking window you can see what appears to be a dark-colored doorway (blue arrow) - presumably that doorway is across the hallway from the windows, which I believe may be one of the restroom doors. So my question is, if MB's body was found in that restroom hallway, could the pane of glass that appears broken have been broken in the struggle? I'm curious what others think or if anyone else can confirm this window was popped. Especially you safety glass experts or folks who have been on the property. Thanks in advance! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98256&stc=1 Edited to reword for clarification.
JMO but the whole wall with the bulletin board is "compacted" by the camera angle. I think what you are seeing is the shadow of the decorative black filegree cross object on the wall, shown more clearly in the photo below, that is between the bulletin board and the bathroom hallway corner. Thanks for pointing it out, it helps me see what I think is that silver cylinder trash can also in the background of your photo.

Attachments

• missy.bevers1.358mA.jpg
    missy.bevers1.358mA.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 43
I would like to post this pic again and see if someone has a guess as to what this white area is. This is straight from the video from MPD and it is constant from 1:15 and until SP enter s the doors where SP raises their arms.

Any ideas?

attachment.php

Maybe one of these?

attachment.php

Attachments

• stop.jpg
    stop.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 288
FYI this is certainly not a statement of CCoC beliefs. Nor does it reflect what you would be taught in typical "Church of Christ" churches. What you have quoted is from a website for an offshoot of the Mormons, with a variation of [my description, but one I believe is accurate] pseudo-Christian Mormonism.

Thank you for the FYI. You have extended useful information to this case. In your esteemed opinion, Mormonism is a pseudo-Christian religion?

If the website linked stated that it is the Church of Christ's beliefs how is one to know to discern it from an 'offshoot' of Mormonism? I truly do not wish to argue religion in the thread as my post was in response to another who stated the unsub may have utilized the priest/penitent binding privilege. So are the ministers of the Creekside CoC, ordained priests?

My guess would be they are not.
http://www.creeksidecc.com/meet-our-ministers/

From CCoC:
We believe that Jesus Christ is God's sent son; who offered His righteous life in order to redeem us from sin. Jesus is the only means of salvation, and it is a free gift of God. Salvation is received through faith expressed through confession, repentance, and baptism.

http://www.creeksidecc.com/our-beliefs/

As one who is unfamiliar with the beliefs of the CoC and the worship service provided while in attendance, it appears that after the murder, if the unsub was, in fact, a church member, then the SP could confess their murderous act to God, seek forgiveness, with a sincere and truly loving heart, from God, repent by never killing again then, the SP shall not be punished upon Judgement Day by God; therefore, would not spend eternity in Hell?

The brutal murder was a cold calculated measure to end Missy's life. It was not a tragic accident due to an unintentional auto crash.

:cow:

I have posted it before. POI is possibly a CChurch affiliate. Motive: MB "disgraced" "their" church with something, that was either directly or indirectly (tape) witnessed by that person not so long prior to MB's murder. The CG group in general was an "eyesore" to that person. They wanted them to find MB "crucified" at the church. They "cleansed" the church by their action. Somebody knows, but is bound by priest-penitent privilege. LE was still tipped off by a person close to person with knowledge. Bevers family.. is not involved.

All IMO

-Nin

IF someone "punished" MB for being taped on video doing something you wouldn't be allowed to do in a church (in his conception) then it could be the "voyeur" who looked at the church monitor (surveillance video tape). IF it is him (which gender ever) then it makes sense that he knows 100% of dead corners without video taping and camera positions and all of the church layout (windows, halls, doors, hallways, rooms plus inventary, ...). And it makes sense he dressed with SWAT gear. Where to take a cleaning device from he would know also very well. My thoughts only.

Put yourself in that position. The whole world is looking at you as a possible suspect (RB), and you have dog blood on some shirts. If you throw the shirts out, people think you are destroying evidence. If you keep the bloody shirts, they will think it must be from the crime. If you take them to the dry cleaners, you look bad, but you are at least being open about it. I suppose the right thing to do would be to quietly take the shirts to LE and explain your story.

It doesn't happen every day that within a family one dog bites another dog to death, I think. A strange coincidence at the time of a brutal murder in the same family. IMO That doesn't mean RB is the perp.

Put yourself in that position. The whole world is looking at you as a possible suspect (RB), and you have dog blood on some shirts. If you throw the shirts out, people think you are destroying evidence. If you keep the bloody shirts, they will think it must be from the crime. If you take them to the dry cleaners, you look bad, but you are at least being open about it. I suppose the right thing to do would be to quietly take the shirts to LE and explain your story.
One of my farther out there thoughts... was that little Kilo gave his life not because of a dog fight, but because someone was worried about dog hairs that may have transferred to MB's body, if someone was paranoid that Kilo had contact with any of SP's gear. If the animal was destroyed, then no more dog hairs for comparison after a thorough cleaning of everywhere that dog had ever lived or visited. I am not implying that RB or VB had anything to do with the murder either, it is just something I considered when shirtgate came up that the thing they wanted to dispose of was poor Kilo.

Thank you for the FYI. You have extended useful information to this case. In your esteemed opinion, Mormonism is a pseudo-Christian religion?

If the website linked stated that it is the Church of Christ's beliefs how is one to know to discern it from an 'offshoot' of Mormonism? I truly do not wish to argue religion in the thread as my post was in response to another who stated the unsub may have utilized the priest/penitent binding privilege. So are the ministers of the Creekside CoC, ordained priests?

My guess would be they are not.
http://www.creeksidecc.com/meet-our-ministers/

From CCoC:
We believe that Jesus Christ is God's sent son; who offered His righteous life in order to redeem us from sin. Jesus is the only means of salvation, and it is a free gift of God. Salvation is received through faith expressed through confession, repentance, and baptism.

http://www.creeksidecc.com/our-beliefs/

As one who is unfamiliar with the beliefs of the CoC and the worship service provided while in attendance, it appears that after the murder, if the unsub was, in fact, a church member, then the SP could confess their murderous act to God, seek forgiveness, with a sincere and truly loving heart, from God, repent by never killing again then, the SP shall not be punished upon Judgement Day by God; therefore, would not spend eternity in Hell?

The brutal murder was a cold calculated measure to end Missy's life. It was not a tragic accident due to an unintentional auto crash.

:cow:

That perp seems just about as low life as it comes, so I would be very incredulous of his turning away from his evil ways. If he does, I guess we'll all know about it, because he'll be heading to the LE turning himself in. But I'm not holding my breath on it.
MOO

Even if the Altima is not connected to the case, I would think it would still have been found. When MPD was asked a few weeks ago on thier FB page, it had not been.
From the Midlothian Police Department's official Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10154146352252359&id=195047007358

"Poster
June 9 at 6:12am: "Was this car ever found?"

Midlothian Police Department
June 9 at 6:14am: "No, the driver has not come forward"
(two minutes for MPD to reply)"

I did wonder when MPD said it that way - not answering what was asked about "the car" but instead addressing that "the driver" and "has not come forward" - it almost sounds as if they may have ID'd the car and the owner if not the specific driver - it almost sounded like an invitation to come forward while you still can.

Actually, I am a member of the church of Christ and was surprised to find that the Creekside Church used instrumental music in worship. The original church sings a capella in worship services. Having said that, I don't believe MB would have offended the Creekside folks by the use of music in and of itself. If it was an offended member, I believe it would be for another reason.

I posted an article recently stating that out of I think 12,000 CofC churches, only about 20 use instruments.

Creekside apparently is one of those 20, although from the pics of worship I've seen, it looks like it's mostly acoustic guitar and not much else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how big the cchurch congregation is, but I would think that gait the perp has would be easy to narrow the search?

If you look at their online bulletin, they have 250+ folks in attendance on Sundays

The "keywords" are here, folks.
(and this 'whole picture' is going to help them solve this case.)

I cannot stress enough, how important these "keywords" are (what I mean is, that the perp, used these "keywords" (this 'information'), to pull this thing off.

Terri Bevers
is the "who"

````````
the "where" (where is Terri Bevers going to be at) :

> this church
<,

due to the rain, she had decided to have the exercise class
> "INSIDE" <

the "when".
Terri Bevers
(posted on Facebook the night before)
I have to get up at > "3:30 a.m." < See you bright & early.

[* And the: "3:50 a.m." time,
very specifically, (also) 'ties it to', Terri Bevers. (I have to get up: > "3:30 a.m." <)
(So close in time, to what Terri Bevers, posted/said.)

i.e.: The "3:50 a.m." time,
is NOT a coincidence.

(NONE of it is.)

``````````
The perp was first seen on the

"INSIDE
"

surveillance camera,

at: > "3:50 a.m." <

```````
Terri Bevers arrived at: 4:18 a.m.

(After she arrived) This person then killed her, Terri Bevers.

```````
The person is then out of there,
before

those in the exercise class (taught by, Terri Bevers) start showing up.

(The first person to arrive, arrived at 4:35.)

````````
(The exercise classes started at: 5:00 a.m.)

``````
(Obviously, obvious to me, anyway - I can only speak for myself: This was a "planned" thing, from the get-go.)

From the Midlothian Police Department's official Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10154146352252359&id=195047007358

"Poster
June 9 at 6:12am: "Was this car ever found?"

Midlothian Police Department
June 9 at 6:14am: "No, the driver has not come forward"
(two minutes for MPD to reply)"

I did wonder when MPD said it that way - not answering what was asked about "the car" but instead addressing that "the driver" and "has not come forward" - it almost sounds as if they may have ID'd the car and the owner if not the specific driver - it almost sounded like an invitation to come forward while you still can.

That's reading a lot into a few words. I'd take what they said at face value. The question was if it had been found, and the first word of response was No.

MPD was also asked if the silver car was connected to the silver car seen in the Easter carjacking video. They replied, "It's a pretty good theory." Now that's an example of a more vague response - it could mean something or it could mean nothing.

1. Yes, important reason (IF at all MB had an affair with a black man): no way a ("godly") + (married) woman is allowed to do that. Attention: irony!! MOO. I always wonder why a husband/a relative/a citizen with this racist attitude dares to call himself a "Christian" but many would do so.
4. I think there were at least 2 perps involved at the scene (perhaps more than 2 backstage). One single perp wasn't able to watch MB's arrival AND simultaneously staging the crime scene. Second: one single perp wasn't able to clean up maybe the floorground over a few meters AND simultaneously watching the camper's arrival. MOO

I added red for better understanding. :blushing:

Maybe one of these?

attachment.php

DoorWhiteThing.jpg

I still would like to know what the white thing inside the yellow oval is? The end looks similar to the end of the white/light unknown thing the perp was carrying around (in his left hand and also vertically in a trouser pocket). We searched for a "tool" and/or a pack of cling film before, if you remember.

What was MB seen doing (other than exercising) that pushed him/she/them over the edge?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I think the idea of it being a po'ed church goer is probably a pretty far stretch. 1st of all, not many if any church members would even see her or CG members considering the day of the week, and time of day class was held. 2nd, i doubt with all the things going on in the world today, they would have not already killed a dozen other people they were offended by for what ever reason.

Even in a not too recent interview, the police said they were looking to BB to come forward with any information he may have about the suspects.....

Now, why on Earth would PD say that if they truly knew you were clueless??? Anyhoo, this whole thing stinks to high heaven. I have been following here since the beginning and i just cannot tell you how many times i have jumped from suspect to suspect. Too many coinikydinks...to beat odds. This is my 2nd case on WS, the first being Teresa Sievers,and its all just too familiar.

I don't recall them saying "about the suspect" and what i'm posative of, is that their intent was to say they are looking to BB to think of somthing that may lead them to a suspect. Something that was said, an argument, a general dislike for MB by someone. Somthing that, maybe MB nor BB thought was a big deal at the time, etc. I don't think in was an inferance to him knowing who the perp was. As for what any psychic says, if you havent hit the lotto, or your not winning daily down at the track, then dont really want to hear anything you have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff