TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy did have a handful common friends (at least on facebook) with the Office Manager of the church. It is possible that, while not necessarily friends, this wasn't strictly a business relationship. That they talked, were cordial and such. So it could be something like perhaps Missy brought a souvenir or gift of some sort from Austin for someone. Or maybe Missy arranged to put some CG stuff at the church (a closet or room) before she left for Austin so that set up for the class her first morning back would be easier after a long day the day before.
Omg! The 17th MB's post with the food! Discussed in thread 32 post #865! Maybe that's why she went inside...smoothies? A light fruit snack? Refrigeration needed?

Yes, I am local. I can't say much, but they thought that BEFORE the stolen guns. If you think about it, the perp had inside knowledge about the alarm system, etc. I think they are suspecting reserves.

Yes, I am local. I can't say much, but they thought that BEFORE the stolen guns. If you think about it, the perp had inside knowledge about the alarm system, etc. I think they are suspecting reserves.

I've been under the impression that Creekside has no alarm system. I know a lot of churches don't. LE has not mentioned the perp disabling an alarm by code or otherwise.

I know that in the first presser, Spann was asked if there had been any past burglaries/vandalism at the church. He said that he had found no evidence of "alarm calls". But I took that as a generic term, not as an indication that they had an alarm system that had not been set off in the past.

SteveS, you've been to the church several times and I know others have been past members. Any recollection of an alarm system?

Don't you think it is creepy that someone can virtually get inside your home, can hear your voice, etc. via photos and videos - through things you post on SM - totally unknown to you and for a purpose you never intended?

yes, indeed.

I know I started this a while back but I am going to revisit. I have spent the last hour searching more charter websites trying to find one that leaves early 5-6am for Chandeleur and I cannot find one. I know some have said BB may have gone with a person with a private boat due to vendor but I find that unlikely and if so that they wouldn't follow the many charters that leave at 12:01am Monday. Safety in numbers. Going 40 miles off coast. Yes did LE check his alibi -yes - but if this were arranged to leave on Mo day 5-6am this is very unusual and should be suspect. JMO

I am not saying BB is SP . Just saying his story about 5-6am does not jive with other charter services.

I absolutely agree.

Cannonball's B&E Theory...but in my words and in first person. It doesn't sound quite as good when I tell it. Lol Anyways. Here I go. I'm the perp in this scenario..
At 1:00 am I get out my burglary tools. Lay them down on the table and put on my SWAT gear (except for my gloves). I check to see how the tools fit in my tool belt. Ok. Good. I take them back out and set them back down on the table. I don't want fingerprints on them so I put my gloves on and wash the tools with.... (?) I'm getting hot in my clothes. But I have AC in the car. I gather up my tools and get situated in the car putting my tools beside me. I have to drive X amount of hrs. I go to my destination--SWFA and park there a bit. I really want guns! I don't have one. And it's raining cats and dogs. Good coverage I think. I drive around the building, but it looks to me like it's an impossibility. The doors look impossible. (This is the first time I've gotten close to the building before, because I never wanted seen on camera). I'm thinking 'no go'.
I see the church across the way and and drive over there. I break a window and then drive right back to the gun shop to wait. Still hot in my outfit. No cops come so back to the church I go. The doors are more difficult then I expected, but I do get in and so hyped. I enjoy my success at breaking in and start rummaging around the church, and practice breaking doors. I'm new at this game and honing my skills. I'm hungry so I go back to the kitchen area eat. (Oops, i spill food on me...that would be me lol). I'm still very hot and feel laden down with my clothes and these tools. And now part grouchy from being hot but exhilarated in getting in.I head to the bathroom. Come out and there's a woman right there. Grab my tools. And it's done. Never killed before. I'd better get out because if there's one person, it could mean more people are coming.
*cannonball's version sounded better.*
(The hole I would see is the huge prep with the swat outfit, but his not having skills to break into SWFA). And I couldn't get over his being hot, either. Look feasible?

Interesting.

BB himself stated: "I was in Biloxi, Mississippi, about to go on a fishing trip down on the Chandeleur Islands. I heard about it this morning. I received a phonecall from a couple of (MB)'s campers, and had I been out on that ship, I would have had no contact for a few days."

The charter services to the Chandeleur Islands are typically "mother ship trips". The boats are big, basically floating inns, where passengers launch smaller skiffs off the main boat to fish, then sleep and take meals on the main ship over the course of the days-long island cruise. From what I gather, these "mother ships" vary from spartan to very comfortable. In addition to private rooms, some have lounges with TV, game tables, etc. Passengers may be out of cell phone range, but every single one of my boating friends tell me that you are not "out of contact" with the shore while you're on a boat - especially a chartered passenger vessel. They also tell me this is common knowledge. While it's possible he would have assumed it, BB would certainly not have gone days without learning of MB's death.

My point about bringing this up again is that several people have suggested he could have just been down there fishing with a few buddies on one of their private boats that had no set departure schedule. However, the fact that BB himself calls it a "ship", coupled with his comment about having "no contact for a few days" (meaning a vessel large enough to accommodate passengers for multiple days and nights) tells me that this wasn't likely a private boat owned by friends but rather a chartered fishing cruise. While I guess it's possible BB was not going to be boarding that ship until later in the day or midnight on the 19th (some 10-20 hours later), I was only able to find one report of weather for that day in the area. It was FAIR weather for 48 hours surrounding his scheduled departure time. If the ship's departure was actually delayed that long, then why comment on the near missed phonecalls saying he was about to get on the ship? What was going through his head that he felt the need to point out this to reporters?

I felt the statement was revealing at the time he said it, even without the added insight you have given here. I think it was in his plan to be informed in time to miss the boat, and he was giving us this additional information without meaning to. He wanted to be called before the boat launched so he could come home and complete his part of the Plan.

July 19, 2016

Anyone heard from DizzyChick? Her husband was down in Texas for work, I believe, and was taking photos of COC and the surrounding areas.

I would like to know what he discovered. 🤔

JMHO 🐮

Cannonball's B&E Theory...but in my words and in first person. It doesn't sound quite as good when I tell it. Lol Anyways. Here I go. I'm the perp in this scenario..
At 1:00 am I get out my burglary tools. Lay them down on the table and put on my SWAT gear (except for my gloves). I check to see how the tools fit in my tool belt. Ok. Good. I take them back out and set them back down on the table. I don't want fingerprints on them so I put my gloves on and wash the tools with.... (?) I'm getting hot in my clothes. But I have AC in the car. I gather up my tools and get situated in the car putting my tools beside me. I have to drive X amount of hrs. I go to my destination--SWFA and park there a bit. I really want guns! I don't have one. And it's raining cats and dogs. Good coverage I think. I drive around the building, but it looks to me like it's an impossibility. The doors look impossible. (This is the first time I've gotten close to the building before, because I never wanted seen on camera). I'm thinking 'no go'.
I see the church across the way and and drive over there. I break a window and then drive right back to the gun shop to wait. Still hot in my outfit. No cops come so back to the church I go. The doors are more difficult then I expected, but I do get in and so hyped. I enjoy my success at breaking in and start rummaging around the church, and practice breaking doors. I'm new at this game and honing my skills. I'm hungry so I go back to the kitchen area eat. (Oops, i spill food on me...that would be me lol). I'm still very hot and feel laden down with my clothes and these tools. And now part grouchy from being hot but exhilarated in getting in.
I head to the bathroom. Come out and there's a woman right there. Grab my tools. And it's done. Never killed before. I'd better get out because if there's one person, it could mean more people are coming.
*cannonball's version sounded better.*
(The hole I would see is the huge prep with the swat outfit, but his not having skills to break into SWFA). And I couldn't get over his being hot, either. Look feasible?

I have read a few posts that have the perp waiting in the SWFA lot for one reason or another. They have good cameras, or at least decent. Wouldn't this have been picked up a few times by the camera and thus seen by LE? They would see a car entering, leaving, entering and leaving around the time of the breakin. If that's the Altima, then that's the killers car. If it's not the Altima, then they are holding the evidence back or it never went in the parking lot.

Imo

If I go with the B&E theory, there's quite a few coincidences I'll have to be ignore. Missy's:
broken marriage,
open Facebook page with the time of her being at the church when isolated,
large circle of acquaintances in CG and martial arts,
flirting type relationship,
being extremely fit and working out at the gym/attracting men,
not being herself at the gym,
stopping to go to the gym in recent weeks,
getting an unsettling text msg,
& the possiblity of an angry wife
(Dunno, so many variables).

snipped for room

i believe this 21 ft area is where they found MB. JMO

Credit to gliving for this reference post from thread 26 post 901:

For reference purposes:

UPDATED APRIL 18 TIMELINE

3:50 a.m. - Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ

4:16 a.m. - Missy's pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot

4:20 a.m. - Missy appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building

4:35 a.m. - Participant in Camp Gladiator fitness class arrives at the church

5:00 a.m. - Two 911 calls received from church

5:01 a.m. - Fire department dispatched

5:03 a.m. - Initial patrol officers dispatched

5:07 a.m. - Fire department arrives to the church

5:10 a.m. Officers arrive at the church

http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story

Why did the first CG camper remain inside of their vehicle for 25 minutes? That is a long time to be cooped up inside a vehicle during the rain. Were they taking a nap before their workout?

Why did it take missy 4 minutes to go from car into church?

Midlo is somewhat of a small town is it not? Or even if it's not that small, MB had a huge amount of FB friends. Seems like she came in contact with many people, including LE, FF'ers, EMT perhaps even.
Question: Do you think any of those first responders were meant to see her hideously injured? Could that have been part of the sick and twisted Plan?

So law enforcement told you what they're thinking? Not really the forum for out of left field speculation and posting as fact.

Jmd1231 said:
06-24-2016 01:51 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Tippy Lynn View Post
Or.....just in case they were unmasked during a struggle and they didn't want to be exposed on camera.
Yeah...perp went thru all that trouble making the whole disguise, just to take it off when vomiting the crime.

RBBM

Since you are a local can you verify the bolded text from a previous post from you?

Thank you very much. 🤔

JMHO 🐮

I'm not local....never said I was.

The phrase "vomiting the crime" was suppose to say "committing the crime"....darn auto correct :)

I was being sarcastic in response to people commenting that the perp took off the mask to reveal themselves to MB when committing the crime so she knew who was killing her (revenge)

I'm not local....never said I was.

The phrase "vomiting the crime" was suppose to say "committing the crime"....darn auto correct :)

I was being sarcastic in response to people commenting that the perp took off the mask to reveal themselves to MB when committing the crime so she knew who was killing her (revenge)

No worries, my mistake and I realized that as I hit submit reply. I'm so sorry, I tried to delete the darn post lol 😊

O/T
MODS

Isn't private messaging against TOS about a case?

Thank you so much

I have read a few posts that have the perp waiting in the SWFA lot for one reason or another. They have good cameras, or at least decent. Wouldn't this have been picked up a few times by the camera and thus seen by LE? They would see a car entering, leaving, entering and leaving around the time of the breakin. If that's the Altima, then that's the killers car. If it's not the Altima, then they are holding the evidence back or it never went in the parking lot.

Imo

I'm getting less and less confident of good cameras anywhere. The altima pic that was caught by SWFA camera was pretty bad, and it was only picked up by one camera....but they had lots of camera? If that's true, then maybe the perp came back to SWFA but this time he parked near the entrance or somewhere not picked up on cam.
OR perp drove around the loop waiting to see if police would come after he broke a window.
pondering.

Don't you think it is creepy that someone can virtually get inside your home, can hear your voice, etc. via photos and videos - through things you post on SM - totally unknown to you and for a purpose you never intended?
Think about it....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members