TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all the comments about my work.

My firm belief is if MPD is 100% sure of their expert's presser-released height estimates, and they're relying on those numbers to identify the suspect in the video, this case will likely not be solved because the person in the video is likely closer to 6'.

For those who like to say "I told you so", I suggest anyone doubting me take a screenshot of this post to shove back in my face if/when I'm proven to be wrong. Hah! ;D I won't drink beet juice though - maybe some whiskey out of a dusty old bottle if you twist my arm.

Anyway, I've got some very important real-life things to attend to for the next several weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to pop back in once every so often to see if you wonderful folks have solved this case yet.

Justice For Missy!

Not with *advertiser censored*, no. But per request with narrow waist and longer hair.

attachment.php

I've already commented multiple times on what I see when I look at this animation. So you can make up your own minds, I guess.
Not reminiscent of female there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Peter Schulte said he didn't want to give away too much, but if he was the lead investigator, he'd say someone was cleared in the family just to get them to let their guard down. Tricia goes, "Interesting...."

Well then they either have someone in their family that looks just like her in the eyes and could have the same build or found some stranger that does.

Have you watched MiniScratch on YOUTUBE-- June 24?
It shows eye comparisons with POI list released by MPD.

BBM

I hear what you are saying, and I am emphatically nodding my head in agreement. Yes. Yes, they could.
Then that would implicate a whole bunch of people because Ms Jollee stated 1/2 of the people she talked to thought she was capable. I would think she would've talked to more than 2.

This is called Parallax View and camera height can be absolutely mapped and calculated from the image, without previous knowledge of camera heights. But you have to know math and perspective drafting. This was information I submitted early on to MPD when I disputed their measurements.
Ah, I think you mentioned that before.I knew your images had all of the grid layout to account for the different perspectives, but couldn't remember how you accounted for camera position. Thanks for the reminder!

**SPECULATION ALERT*

What if nobody told KS about these affairs? What if KS is the actual source? Based on the information that has been publicly released and/or shared, KS is the only one aware of the affair. Admittedly, there could be others, but we just don't know who they are (but not MT if she is to be believed).

Like you, I would love to know the source of that information. I would also love to know why KS felt compelled to share that information.

I want justice for Missy!
Why would she say any of that knowing her brother would most likely be able to nix or collaborate it with how much detail in time frame etc.

The chief stated that none of her family or friends are involved/being considered in the investigation. MB and CT were neither out of the target numbers.

LE also stated no one is exonerated from POI, even BB alluded to this.

This one is amazing. A different interview with Tricia. A defense atty (not assigned to this case) has a lot of great info. He said BB has NOT been ruled out, has been acting strangely from the beginning. Also he thinks SWAT perp is male. http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/jacob-carpenter-peter-schulte-radio-archive-may-2016/

That is the one from May correct? If so I listened to it when Tricia was live with Jacob Carpenter and Peter Schulte.

I'm not going back to provide a long proof. In short, AT & CT were two of the six "target numbers". The numbers were derived from MB's phone. These phone messages provided evidence of a " financial & marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage". I doubt she would discuss her financial problem or her affair with some one with AT & CT. Therefore, her affair was with one of them. I'm guessing AT
Your post contains factual errors. The AT&T SW contains 9 names and 11 phone numbers (not six) listed on sheets 4 and 5 of 9 sheets in the total scribd document. Some of those names were derived not from phone contact with MB but rather from tips from the public, and those names and phone numbers are also called "target numbers" by MPD. From the SW, bottom of page 8, top of page 9:

"...This extracted information has provided officers with potential persons of interest “Target Numbers” based on the nature of the communications (text, messages, and recovered deleted messages) between Ms. Bevers and the above “Target Numbers”. A portion of these messages (as well as deleted messages) recovered indicate and confirm statement and tips provided to officers of an ongoing financial and marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage with identified “Target Numbers”. Officers have also received several tips from citizens with possible suspect leads due to the surveillance footage being released to the general public. Some of these leads have been very specific as to the approximate weight, height, build, distinct walk and or feminine sway of the suspect. These tips have been followed up and have been identified as “Target Numbers” identified above. ..."

For all you can read in that text, the only discussion of marital and financial struggles and intimate/personal relationships may have been arguing between MB and BB, and everyone else's name was included because of citizen tips.

Attachments

• MPD ATT SW 8.jpg
    MPD ATT SW 8.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 75
  • MPD ATT SW 9.jpg
    MPD ATT SW 9.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 64
That is the one from May correct? If so I listened to it when Tricia was live with Jacob Carpenter and Peter Schulte.
Yes. That's right. There's another one (2nd) with Peter Schulte that is also very good

WOW 13 pages behind, hoping that means some new news or development in the case! A quick Google search didn't show an arrest so that was a let down. Off to catch up :findinglink: sorry if I make a comment and its already been posted, again 13 pages to read.

Why would she say any of that knowing her brother would most likely be able to nix or collaborate it with how much detail in time frame etc.

I can't even pretend to understand KS's actions. I have no idea why she does what she does. Why would KS go on national television and air her deceased SIL's dirty laundry? And if that isn't enough, why would KS talk about MB's affair when Missy has two children old enough to find and watch the interview online? I would love to be able to explain her, but I can't.

I heard it Trisha Griffiths podcast but realized that it was on July 24 I heard just buzz around town now they think it was a black female with a broken foot did anyone else hear this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:gaah:

I didn't listen to that one, but it was one of the earlier ones, and my guess is someone may have made an early incorrect assumption that AT was married to a black woman, when in fact his wife CT is white.

Editing to say: although poster says July 24th, wasn't a May recording then linked? Argh, I gotta go back a few pages now...

Edited again: yeah, the linked photo of radio show in earlier post was for may 5th. I stand by my above statement, I think this rumor is a ref to CT.

I'm not going back to provide a long proof. In short, AT & CT were two of the six "target numbers". The numbers were derived from MB's phone. These phone messages provided evidence of a " financial & marital struggle as well as intimate/personal relationship(s) external to the marriage". I doubt she would discuss her financial problem or her affair with some one with AT & CT. Therefore, her affair was with one of them. I'm guessing AT

"Guessing at" isn't proof. Respectfully.

I heard it Trisha Griffiths podcast but realized that it was on July 24 I heard just buzz around town now they think it was a black female with a broken foot did anyone else hear this

Nope, nada, zilch!!!!

Hi observation,

I thought rumors were against TOS rules?

Thanks ~

Well- when someone claims there is a suspect- I'm human and it perks my interest. You are right though which is why I apologized- was typing out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member