TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no clue alcoholics had gait disturbances???

I think the gait could be from a woman wearing clothing too big and heavy for her so she's compensating for that extra weight the way she's used to doing when she's been pregnant in the past. JMO.

Which could further the case for a recently miscarried or stillborn child where perp blames MB in some way.

I have been trying to update as the pages are being 'born' at speed.

The dry cleaners subject. I can't find anything suspicious about the shirts that went with their poor beloved dog's blood to the cleaners.

Yes, their dil was killed and they had to be grieving and upset BUT, their beloved pet was also killed in an horrific way. They were not at their home and they needed the clothes washed as they wanted to keep them for whatever reason!

During that time I don't believe they were associating the blood in the shirts could be suspicious because MB was killed. They were upset about the dog's fate in a very difficult time.

Yes, a non issue imo.

I was watching the dog's pictures and the love mainly the mil had for the dog is impressive. I can understand her grief also about the dog. So, so sad :(

I'm thinking about killer's route today, where he went right after the murder.

I'm also disagreeing with the husband's opinion that this was someone Missy didn't know. While that may be true, it may not be true, IMO. That SWAT helmet is a whole lotta bother for someone Missy and/or community doesn't know, wouldn't recognize (in the slim chance she survived the attack).

So back to the route the killer took after killing... I'm thinking killer would want to maintain his everyday routine so as to not arouse suspicion. (I also think killer is young and local and somehow associated with Missy's circles. Don't believe he was a hired hit who flew in or out on a private plane. IMO, that kind of professional killer wouldn't display the hallway and vandalism behavior our killer did.)

So...back to the route. For me, the most obvious connection would be a gym connection. So, if he went directly to Missy's gym (maybe with SWAT clothes stashed in duffle), maybe he went directly to the showers at the gym, first, then worked out, and then went on to where he goes for his Monday morning weekday.

If the killer went to work out at Anytime Fitness after killing Missy, his route might look something like this:

attachment.php

On the map (which I hope cooperates and opens up), B (top left) is Creekside Church and C (bottom right) is Anytime Fitness.

I noticed there is a cemetery mid-route. Presumably LE has searched that area as well as taken down the names of those who worked out at Anytime Fitness that morning after the murder and before 9AM. Not that that proves one of those clients had to be the killer. Just a possible, circumstantial piece of the puzzle.

I think it was a day after the murder that he stated MB did not know her killer.

My gut feeling is that the killer left their cell at home. They went there to setup the "robbery". They killed her. Went back home. Got up later and went about their day. Depending on how far the church is from their house, they could have shown up later as a regular camper.

Unless their car has some sort of GPS tracking on it, they left no digital signature of being there. Hopefully there are cameras along the route there and back that catches the vehicle coming and leaving the route.

I also believe there could have been a second person that followed MB to the church to alert the killer when to be ready. They would have used some sort of walkie talkie type radios. The killer would have gotten the second handset from the scout if this person was an early arrival camper. Or they just both left to go back to each of their homes.

Pray for arrest soon.

Any locals hear anything more on recent arrest of former Lt with ECSD and those stolen guns which were sold? Texas Rangers not commenting any more they said. IMO this could still be tied to this case in some way?

I'm thinking about killer's route today, where he went right after the murder.

<snipped for space>

On the map (which I hope cooperates and opens up), B (top left) is Creekside Church and C (bottom right) is Anytime Fitness.

I noticed there is a cemetery mid-route. Presumably LE has searched that area as well as taken down the names of those who worked out at Anytime Fitness that morning after the murder and before 9AM. Not that that proves one of those clients had to be the killer. Just a possible, circumstantial piece of the puzzle.

PIM: I'm confused... that's not the right map location for the church.

Only guessing, but I would venture a guess that it would be Jodi Arias, Scott Peterson or Drew Peterson. JMO

Or DeOrr Kunz, if you want the record for most posts without actually achieving anything useful...

the whole swat thing is over the top; over response to hide- yet aids night "stealth" hiding and avoid facial recognition; He is a local that knows folks could identify him.He knows the area well and all the roads get away vehicle must likely in shadows of an side off road. Totally Over formulated and close kill range attack points to someone in her inner circle.Swagger and stiff lower leg walking gait is a heavy drinker; this person had a personal vendetta; a brutal murder of retribution. the cruising around as he internally is preparing to attack is psychopathic in nature- cool calm well planned out; cocky; laying in wait to kill a beautiful young mother with no empathy. Look in her inner circle for a male who everyone knows drinks too much and is a callous jerk

Hey Guys/Gals,

What I said is BB and RB have not been named a POI/Suspect. Therefore, you may discuss what's been said in MSM or what they've said in MSM.

Please stop with the insinuations they are involved in Missy's death.

I would hate for some of you to be on the sidelines without posting previliages when something big breaks.

Maybe now is a good time to review the Etiquette and information thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

:tyou:

Only guessing, but I would venture a guess that it would be Jodi Arias, Scott Peterson or Drew Peterson. JMO
My guess would be Jon Benet. Multiple threads that are still active.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

splay feet " spread wide " stance with stiff lower leg gait and protruding belly was viewed in the church camera and has been established as a trait of the murderer.

I think it was a day after the murder that he stated MB did not know her killer.

My gut feeling is that the killer left their cell at home.

I also think that's likely.

They went there to setup the "robbery". They killed her.

Yes.

Went back home. Got up later and went about their day.

Maybe. But here's my thinking...
If I believe this perp was fit - maybe even had a physical transformation over the past year (poster earlier mentioned his gait was like someone who'd recently lost a lot of weight)...then I'm inclined to believe he worked out M-W-F mornings, if not every day. (Possibly even steroid abuse tying him in to that bad cop news story, but that's a tangent.) Anyway...the reason I say that is that I did a sport daily or at least 3x weekly for over 30yrs, (later coaching as a pro for a few years), and I know, for someone involved in fitness, that's the sort of schedule you get on. That's the sort of dedication coaches encourage students/clients to get on, minimally. "If you miss more than a day, you'll regret it" were the words of my coach (and that was right).

So, if this presumably fit guy is going to go about his 'normal' schedule, he doesn't go home and sleep in after the murder. He's likely charged up and needs to workout the stress, anyway. He may swing home for his phone depending (maybe he stashes the SWAT stuff there), but he still goes to his regular workout that Monday morning. And then proceeds to where he is normally expected on Monday mornings.

Depending on how far the church is from their house, they could have shown up later as a regular camper.

If Missy was killed between her hallway entry at 4:20 and the 1st camper's arrival at 4:35, there's not enough time, IMO. (And the campers are not my theorized perp, so I'm setting that theory aside for now. I ruled them out Sunday, but also see local Breck80's post end of Thread 4 or beginning of Thread 5.)

Unless their car has some sort of GPS tracking on it, they left no digital signature of being there. Hopefully there are cameras along the route there and back that catches the vehicle coming and leaving the route.

I'm not certain perp used his car. It would have been too risky leaving the parking lot, for one thing. He may have used a bicycle hidden on the northern end of the property in the vegetation there. He may have walked, or he may have been dropped off by an accomplice. But I really hope not.

I also believe there could have been a second person that followed MB to the church to alert the killer when to be ready. They would have used some sort of walkie talkie type radios. The killer would have gotten the second handset from the scout if this person was an early arrival camper. Or they just both left to go back to each of their homes.

Pray for arrest soon.

I haven't ruled out a 'scouting' accomplice. But for now I'm focusing on the the actual killer.

And yes, I've been praying.

If someone were recently pregnant they could still have "fluff" (from a delivery or loss) IMO. It could be an overweight person, a smaller person with padding, a fit or thick person or just a bad grainy video. IMO

The walk could be: a hip or knee injury, a prosthetic, new to walking with all that heavy gear, too big shoes, rocks or marbles in shoes, a waddle of how they normally walk or just trying to fake it to show off for the cameras

The gear could be real: stolen from a relative who doesn't know it's being used, from the training academy, from the arrested LE steroid user, bought online or their own uniform

The gear could be fake: Pieced together from clothing and made to look real or some parts real or ordered/bought/stolen from above sources.

MB could have met the perp in her classes, at the conference, at her church, at the gym, her children's school or sporting events, the grocery store, the car dealership, her DH job, through a friend, through a family member, through Facebook, she may have never met them.

Motive: Jealousy, money, rejection, anger, obsession

We have to reduce the ridiculous and break down the facts bc we are all over the place in rabbit trails right now with distractions.
Who had the motive, means and opportunity to murder Missy? Who would gain anything from her death? Who were her enemies or who were her admirers? Were there any known serial killers, stalkers, RSO or recent altercations she may have encountered in the area?

JMO

PIM: I'm confused... that's not the right map location for the church.

Is this the correct address/location for Creekside Church in Midlothian?

image.jpg

Or is Bing deceiving me with an old location? Gah, thanks for the catch, Cags. Let me look up the right address again, and fix the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow