TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said that from the beginning, and I had my own screenshot of this moment on the tape. Yeah, this person is not as fat as they look from the front.

Glad your back. I had nightmares that the UFO in this thread took you far away.................

I posted the still that I believe the Twitter photo was taken from a page or two back. Feel free to use, if allowed.

ETA: page 50, post #750 contains the stills

Thank you, I hadn't seen you'd replied to me already. Really struggling to keep up with this thread, and getting frustrated....

Yes I think that's probably the still Darth (twitter dude) used. Good idea to ask on the MPD page, I wonder if they'd respond, they don't seem to be responding to much else.

The list of possible suspects is getting longer. The locals must be on tenterhooks waiting to see who's going to get nicked for this, there is a killer on the loose. Time for the police to allay some fears and send a sign they're onto something.

I'm also an infrequent poster, and with trying to "speed-read" the threads....not sure if anyone had discussed this:

Not that it will help solve anything, but from the very beginning, the whole police disguise made me ponder this scenario.....

In order to be in "control" of the situation, say MB comes into the church alone. The perp says to her from across the room, "Ma'am, do you work for the church? No? Oh, the exercise class......ok, someone called in and reported ________ (strange noises, lights on, etc) and there seems to be an issue over here. Do you mind taking a look?" Most people would see POLICE and comply/cooperate/be willing to help, etc. That gets Missy close enough to grab or follow him/her right where they want.

Secondly....say the early-arriving camper enters the church first. The fake POLICE perp can easily say "Excuse me ma'am, we have a possible situation/break-in/broken glass. I'm going to have to ask you to go back to your vehicle until things are secure". While the murderous "plan" is foiled, the perp could "escape" out the back/side, and postpone said plan without having been caught.

.It's just what immediately popped into my head when I saw the video for the first time. IMO, the reason he/she is unhurried and appears relaxed is they felt 100% in control of the situation.

Lol, well...I thought that's what I posted.

All I meant is, if you're still nervous about it, don't go asking us; PM a mod.

I'm sorry. Everyone said it was a twitter pic. But i didn't know if the pic had been verified by the mainstream news sites.

So if fox is saying that this blown up pic is the perp. Then we should be able to bring that fox pic here and discuss. Jmo.

Originally Posted by Elle Vader
I'm trying to work out how the perp got off the property without being seen. They were not comfortable wearing that gear, but I doubt they would be too much more comfortable lugging it in a bag. They may have parked at the end of the church parking lot, but that means they essentially hiked to the church with all that gear and weapons/tools. Also, they needed to leave the area without being seen by arriving campers. From the aerial shots of the church, you can see dirt roads off the back of the parking lot but I am not sure if there is fencing or how passable those dirt roads were during the storms. Especially if this was a woman, escape without being seen would have been difficult IMO.
One thing that has floated on here before was that they didn't. They changed in their car and showed up later as a camper and then only left once they established their alibi as someone shocked who just arrived when class was supposed to start.

Yes, and I'm also curious how perp arrived. Can't help but think if perp came to the church with homicide as the intent, he may NOT have brought a car for two reasons:

* Too visible (surveillance cams in businesses, parking lot's single drive entrance, etc)

* Too 'searchable' for evidence if he ever got nailed as a suspect

I know it was rainy, but I still keep going back to the bike/motorbike-and-walk-in-approach. Someone upthread mentioned that those police patches could be the Velcro style, which could be ripped off after the crime when disappearing into the night (and it was still dark at 4:30 AM). Strange as it may sound, I think he did a lot of walking or running that night. (Another clue, to me at least, that this crime was premeditated and the suspect was fit.)

He could maybe have had an offsite accomplice with a car - but I would think (again) that'd be a surveillance video challenge and risk (eg. the gun store, which captured Missy's truck).

In any case, it seems this perp was aware of and avoiding surveillance cameras enroute, yet unfazed by the interior ones at the church (due to disguise, IMO).

and this

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

re avi: my cat at the time would twist away if i tried to kiss her. shes passed now so i should change it i suppose especially if it is upsetting to some.

I totally got it. My cat is just like that.

Thank you, I hadn't seen you'd replied to me already. Really struggling to keep up with this thread, and getting frustrated....

Yes I think that's probably the still Darth (twitter dude) used. Good idea to ask on the MPD page, I wonder if they'd respond, they don't seem to be responding to much else.

The list of possible suspects is getting longer. The locals must be on tenterhooks waiting to see who's going to get nicked for this, there is a killer on the loose. Time for the police to allay some fears and send a sign they're onto something.

Just went and looked and Darth is talking about it right now. (the pic)

I totally got it. My cat is just like that.

maybe you have to have a cat like that to Get It :)

I have 2 kittens right now and they are so lovable.

One of them spent 45 minutes trying to force himself into my bedroom over night...I just kind of laid there and thought :

if I tried to MAKE you come in here you would take 45 nano seconds to say

NOPE.

:D

During my staycation, I lurked a bit, and I saw the news conference with the husband and father-in-law of the victim. Initially, it appeared that Sparky showed up and told everyone to cut it out and to leave the family alone, but I see y'all are still discussing that news conference and posting links to the interview.

So my question is, are we permitted to discuss this? If so, then that's great. ISTM that if a person makes themselves available to the MSM to discuss something related to the subject of our conversation, then we ought to be able to discuss that person, even if they are a relative of the victim--at least to the extent of the interview. But that's just my opinion and I mean no disrespect if the mods have a different interpretation of the TOS.

Just askin'.....

Is there anyone that can explain and post a link showing "the" military cut beard? I missed something somewhere and I really have tried to keep up but it just is impossible to read every post and I can't locate the post with the MSM link it is talking about. Thanks so much.

maybe you have to have a cat like that to Get It :)

I have 2 kittens right now and they are so lovable.

One of them spent 45 minutes trying to force himself into my bedroom over night...I just kind of laid there and thought :

if I tried to MAKE you come in here you would take 45 nano seconds to say

NOPE.

:D

Lol. And this is why I don't raise lions or tigers.

Lol. It's all cute until they reach that size and can leap up on your back in .1 seconds.

Lol.

I disagree. Most men don't tend to start getting round-shouldered until they are 40ish and beyond. And that shuffling gait, and the neck that kind of "turtles" forward out of their neck and rounded shoulders usually comes even later.

Just my opinion, based upon my own observations.

No problem, and you're in good company, here.

I have seen that round-shouldered look in young men who are either slouched over a computer a lot, OR who workout and do a fair amount of weight-lifting.

Hey Bill. 72 hours means that you were spared. Trust me. Good job. I'm glad that you are back.

We all get forced vacations at one point. Especially if our emotions goes against the grain at that time.

So trust me. It was nothing personal. And usually a vacation is a 7 day mininmum. So your 3 days was a warning of some sorts to slow certain things down.

But I'm glad you're back. Some of us have gotten 2 weeks or more.

And it's very painful when you can't post on a thread that you like for that long.

So no worries. And we are glad that you are back.

Yikes

Depending on the type of camera, it could view the images lighter . My outdoor security camera at home records images like it was daytime even though it captured it at night.

OM, is your outdoor camera affected by bad weather? I'm wondering if the exterior cameras were not reliable because of the heavy rain, wind and lightning. Or perhaps fogged up with humidity.

We had a local case when, during a bad storm, the sheriff had so many false alarm calls that owners were turning off their alarms to save the sheriff the trouble of checking. Sure enough, there was a break in at one place. Although they were caught on the inside cameras, they were able to rob and leave before detection.

Yes, and I'm also curious how perp arrived. Can't help but think if perp came to the church with homicide as the intent, he may NOT have brought a car for two reasons:

* Too visible (surveillance cams in businesses, parking lot's single drive entrance, etc)

* Too 'searchable' for evidence if he ever got nailed as a suspect

I know it was rainy, but I still keep going back to the bike/motorbike-and-walk-in-approach. Someone upthread mentioned that those police patches could be the Velcro style, which could be ripped off after the crime when disappearing into the night (and it was still dark at 4:30 AM). Strange as it may sound, I think he did a lot of walking or running that night. (Another clue, to me at least, that this crime was premeditated and the suspect was fit.)

He could maybe have had an offsite accomplice with a car - but I would think (again) that'd be a surveillance video challenge and risk (eg. the gun store, which captured Missy's truck).

In any case, it seems this perp was aware of and avoiding surveillance cameras enroute, yet unfazed by the interior ones at the church (due to disguise, IMO).
If they walked in to the church in the pouring rain, wouldn't they be wet in the video? This is what I can't figure out. I had thought they hiked in too but then there would be wetness on the gear. So did they bring their gear in a bag and then dress in the church? How did they keep the gear dry? I'm at a loss.

I totally agree with ya! That's the only difficult part of being on a case with 5 threads that moves as fast as this one does. It's hard to get everyone on the same page, not with theory opinions, but with all of the updated information! If you leave to take care of something in real life, you're totally screwed because then you are the one behind! :facepalm:

I disagree with you on not needing a new press release from LE though. I'd LOVE to have one right about now....especially one that is a released update on an arrest for murder.

Sorry, the not needing the press release was sarcasm. I have trouble biting my tongue, or sitting on my hands I guess.

I think the wood floor and glass is stock photo- not actual crime scene.

Is there anyone that can explain and post a link showing "the" military cut beard? I missed something somewhere and I really have tried to keep up but it just is impossible to read every post and I can't locate the post with the MSM link it is talking about. Thanks so much.

It was a link to the story about the father in law's poor bloody dog. I guess the poster thought the father in law looked suspicious because he has a beard. Don't worry. You haven't missed anything important.

Imo. Whoever did this knows how hubby walks and was out of town.

So this was either someone that felt betrayed by hubby or Missy.

Btw. Hannibal Lectere did not do this for unfiltered reasons. This was personal to hubby or the wife. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360