TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...this thread is moving quite quickly. Just thought I would post this. At the top it has the time from the video. It appears the perp is around the accordion doors at 3:58 am. I initially thought that he/she may have looked at those doors because he had heard a sound (see video turning his/her head toward the accordion doors then a step and a look back. I initially thought maybe he/she had heard a car pull up or someone coming into the building. I'm not sure how that would jive with the layout--I haven't studied the layout to get a good feel for it. It also doesn't jive with what time LE states Missy arrived.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capturetx7.PNG
    Capturetx7.PNG
    518.2 KB · Views: 292
Ding ding ding. Mark Sievers was in another state when Teresa was killed but was never cleared as a suspect. Allison Feldman's boyfriend was the last person to see her alive and was cleared right away even though her killer has never been caught.

Even given my optimism, I will admit that you do bring up good points! ;)

I was discussing this case with my family and something popped in my head. The morning of Missy's murder, I was down at the Ellis County courthouse for something work-related.

I vividly remember finding out about the murder early that morning and discussing it around lunch time again. From the jump, everyone around the courthouse said it was a robbery gone bad. It's just what we were told early bc that's what investigators probably suspected.

We now know that's not the case. BUT, my biggest fear is that the crime scene was accidentally botched from the start. Midlothian has not had a murder in 7 years. If robbery was suspected right away, I fear that critical interviews with people on scene might not have happened. People may have been able to slip by and important interviews with other CG campers at the other locations were probably delayed for days. If fire officials arrived first, were footprints stepped all over and critical evidence accidentally ruined? I hope this is not the case. But thinking back to that first day, this scenario seems more and more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since it's public knowledge from the latest press conference can I give my opinion on the statements? Here goes:

At first I was genuinely thinking:

Well BB is working closely with LE and even feels comfortable with this "wide net" of suspects that has been cast that includes him and he even says he doesn't mind that he is a suspect if it helps catch the killer bc they slip up and think LE isn't onto them. Thinking he's an innocent husband who just does not have a career in public speaking.

Then I thought if LE does in fact suspect him, they just did a brilliant job of feeding him the best pitch I've heard in ages and he bought it. He would have been cleared by now. His alibi should have been verified by airline tickets, hotel and restaurant receipts, friends, SM postings as well as character witnesses who would know that he and MB were not having any problems, life insurance policies, bank transactions etc. Why hasn't he been cleared publicly?

IMHO.

Add to the list rental agreement for the rental car, ie., when the car was booked and from where and in whose name, etc., Also want verification of location of other family members.

Wow...this thread is moving quite quickly. Just thought I would post this. At the top it has the time from the video. It appears the perp is around the accordion doors at 3:58 am. I initially thought that he/she may have looked at those doors because he had heard a sound (see video turning his/her head toward the accordion doors then a step and a look back. I initially thought maybe he/she had heard a car pull up or someone coming into the building. I'm not sure how that would jive with the layout--I haven't studied the layout to get a good feel for it. It also doesn't jive with what time LE states Missy arrived.
attachment.php

Wow! How did you get the tape with the times on it? I know I saw a time stamp when I was watching a news clip on the story and the person reviewing the tape on the TV also showed a time stamp. This is 18 minutes from Missy's arrival.

Texasgirl2, I told my mom and BFF to post on WS 1st if I'm missing or murdered and to make sure my husband knows he won't get away with it LOL (that's a joke, he's a total rule follower) I also instructed them to my cloud backup info for you all to access. I'm a creature of habit and routine, mercy help the person who wants to kidnap or kill me bc this forum is coming with a vengeance! Okay sorry- back on point, I don't want a time out.

I really hope we get a big break after this "weekend break" by LE, they are a very smart group down there in Midlothian.

Me, I'm finished with the bloody shirt trail. The father-in-law and his wife were in Oceanside, CA at the time of the murder. They don't even live in Texas and travelled there after the murder and were staying at his daughter's house when the dogs got into a fight.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

They do live in TX, at least that what it says on facebook.

Austin, Texas, according to FB.

I think the FIL lives in Austin, which is appx. 3 hour drive / 30 minute flight from Waxahachie/Midlothian area.

Also, agreeing that if it walks like a duck ...

I've read that the FIL was suppose to have been on vacation. Would like detailed verification of their exact locations as well.

Wow! How did you get the tape with the times on it? I know I saw a time stamp when I was watching a news clip on the story and the person reviewing the tape on the TV also showed a time stamp. This is 18 minutes from Missy's arrival.

I just took a screen shot with a snipping tool.

OK...but....here is something interesting. I thought as the perp came around the corner..maybe his/her reflection would be in the windows/doors to the right. So I took a screen shot of that too and although the image is hazy, it appears the reflection is in fact there if you look very closely. I wonder if the FBI or LE can somehow enhance the image to get a clearer view.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capturetx8-1-1.jpg
    Capturetx8-1-1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 304
  • Capturetx8-1.png
    Capturetx8-1.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 310
Facebook shows a camper parked in CA- they've been traveling quite a bit in it (totally unrelated, but this is a dream of mine- to travel anywhere and everywhere in a camper when i retire)

Didn't Missy make a recent trip to Austin? Wonder if it was to see the in - laws?

I've read that the FIL was suppose to have been on vacation. Would like detailed verification of their exact locations as well.
also, there is a post april 17 that shows RB and wife golfing in Oceanside that morning. There is no post on the 18 on her FB page, it skips from 17 to 19.
it walks like a duck, but the timeline is problematic.

Texasgirl2, I told my mom and BFF to post on WS 1st if I'm missing or murdered and to make sure my husband knows he won't get away with it LOL (that's a joke, he's a total rule follower) I also instructed them to my cloud backup info for you all to access. I'm a creature of habit and routine, mercy help the person who wants to kidnap or kill me bc this forum is coming with a vengeance! Okay sorry- back on point, I don't want a time out.

I really hope we get a big break after this "weekend break" by LE, they are a very smart group down there in Midlothian.

lstiff, if you go missing---sorry, but I am totally bringing this post up in your thread. Especially the BBM part above. ;) Too late now.

Do you believe that this is a "weekend break" or do you think that this is a rouse? I do agree that they have a smart group with all of the agencies involved! Still, I can't help but think of another case in Midlo that I have followed (many will know what I'm talking about if local-Chris Erick) for a while. I have questions about that case and only bring it up because I hope that LE learned from that case in 2012. (If you don't know what I'm talking about regarding this case---Google it. I don't want to start a debate of any kind about it, I just wanted to say that it brought up questions for me that have caused my confidence level to take a little bit of a hit.) I am grateful that MPD asked for help from these agencies because that has increased my confidence.

The fourth child BB speaks of may be an interesting tidbit. And since MB only had 3 children, this would be BB's child and one that maybe did not have a good relationship with MB. Just speculating.

That child may have inherited certain family traits, as well.

also, there is a post april 17 that shows RB and wife golfing in Oceanside that morning. There is no post on the 18 on her FB page, it skips from 17 to 19.
it walks like a duck, but the timeline is problematic.
There is Wifi at campgrounds and places along the interstate with Wi-Fi.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member