TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch him raise his left hand up as he walks in. It does kind of give off the impression of a flash light motion but I am positive he has a head lamp on so I am not sure what he is doing with his left hand here? Sorry it shows up smaller when I post it making it hard to see.
attachment.php

Does anyone know what the suspect had in his left hand when breaking sheet rock with hammer in right hand. Looks like a white box. Black markings. Plastic wrap, bags, etc. Generic. ??

The murder happened at approximately 4:25. The call wasn't made until 5am. The police didn't arrive until 5:10 am.

So this gave the perp approximately 45 minutes before police arrival to be far away from the scene. Whether by foot, bike or vehicle. Jmo.

A person can trot 2 miles within 45 minutes. Jmo.

They also wouldn't have their regular cell phone with them nor would they live in Midlothian. Jmo.

This was so calculated that the perp may live in a nearby town. But they do not live in Midlothian. Jmo.

Call (according to latest search warrant released yesterday) was at 0506 that morning (5:06), though it doesn't much matter...perp had a good 30-minute jump on LE built into his planning, minimally. By the time LE started looking for him (even if he'd walked rather than run) he was at least two miles of familiar territory away from the church. I believe the killer was a local Midlothian, perhaps even jogged like the athlete he was as he fled the crime scene, and no one was the wiser.

That itself wasn't unusual, but in this same press conference he said he didn't want to hear what was in the warrant and didn't know. I would think that he would have known that immediately. People on this board knowing more than the husband doesn't jibe with me.

I would think he would be the first to know. Surely LE would unless he didn't want to know. And how can he give tips on who did it if he doesn't have all the facts? Are his children going to find out cod by reading a news story instead of from their father?

Okay. Lol.

Now we have motive. Jmo. Especially from the last post that I just posted without knowing that family ran the business and knew certain things.

Jmo.

Fil may need to be looked at closer if he owns their business and thought Missy wanted a divorce to take half of the business away from fil.

But in all honesty. How much is this business worth financially?

Continuity of business operations life insurance policy payable to the business if anyone dies? Usually applies to actual working principals, but Missy could have been listed as the Secretary or Treasurer or some other title just for business purposes. If it's a corporation, does Texas have searchable records?

We need another update directly from PD. The warrants have come from record requests by media, am I correct? And the only statement directly from PD since then has been squashing the rumors of an arrest. How about coming out and squashing some of the other rumors that may or may not be going around.

I'm not sure this has been addressed but, since Missy's home church is just a few mins away from Creekside and the Cowboy church was her home, why was she not holding the camps there? This is something that has really be bothering me. I'm a local.

Sent from my iPhone

The Cowboy Church is another five miles out of town, even further out of the way than Creekside, so it would not be a great location for an early morning bootcamp.

Watch him raise his left hand up as he walks in. It does kind of give off the impression of a flash light motion but I am positive he has a head lamp on so I am not sure what he is doing with his left hand here? Sorry it shows up smaller when I post it making it hard to see.
attachment.php

I don't see a head lamp, but I do see a flashlight. Interesting. Oh! Is that where the partitions are to the kitchen? Maybe h/she is going to pull those back to enter? I don't know.

Call (according to latest search warrant released yesterday) was at 0506 that morning (5:06), though it doesn't much matter...perp had a good 30-minute jump on LE built into his planning, minimally. By the time LE started looking for him (even if he'd walked rather than run) he was at least two miles of familiar territory away from the church. I believe the killer was a local Midlothian, perhaps even jogged like the athlete he was as he fled the crime scene, and no one was the wiser.

Also it was dark out when the killer ran..

Do we know if BB's health is on the mend, or if it is a bad prognosis? In the latter scenario, a motive is conceivable related to at least one party given what we know about the extended family dynamics and how they relate to employment and wealth. If that motive is on the right track, I would hope police protection is in place for remaining immediate family members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the link........http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

The article says tools were from the church but that statement is not in the warrant.

So how long could the killer be in the church rummaging around for tools to break windows and kill Terri Bevers?
Did the killer know where to look for the tools?
Also if the killer was going to rob that place how much can one person carry on foot in a full Police riot gear uniform?
Also where did the killer get the uniform? Time to trace some orders..

Watch him raise his left hand up as he walks in. It does kind of give off the impression of a flash light motion but I am positive he has a head lamp on so I am not sure what he is doing with his left hand here?...SBM...

Thanks for posting that. I am one of those people who cannot see the headlamp. I think s/he stepped into the beam of a hall light or the camera and the flash bounces off the shiny helmet onto the wall, then both lights disappear when the helmet is behind the wall. Or perhaps s/he has a small flashlight in the left hand and just flashes a pulse of light to see door handles or door sign. ?

I've thought since I first saw that he raised a flashlight here.

I think he is desperately trying to keep it together, especially for his girls and hearing the grisly details would send him over the edge. Knowing it was murder and puncture wounds would be all that I could handle at this time. IMO��

Unless to this day LE is still treating him like a suspect verifying his alibi, he should know more than the general public knows. What's new for the general public shouldn't be new for him. I would have thought for instance that he would have been told either by LE or a camper on the first day when LE thought it was a burglary gone wrong about the sharp force trauma. If he's getting told no more than what the general public is getting told that has been known for weeks by others, then he's having rather one-sided conversations with LE, which would make me think he was asked to come in voluntarily for questioning, like before how he said that he was there to put up his wife's truck and was there for hours.

I don't see him being physically capable of doing this, but I don't trust his statements. I think there's probably some things he doesn't want to get out, which he even seemed to say that directly with how a FB hacker was protecting the Bevers family by deleting things from Missy's account as if there was something disreputable on Missy's account. I think that he and his parents are probably glad she's out of the picture, but I'm not really seeing a specific motive or method where BB or RB could do this unless they have some mean locksmithing and combat skills I don't know about.

I don't see a head lamp, but I do see a flashlight. Interesting. Oh! Is that where the partitions are to the kitchen? Maybe h/she is going to pull those back to enter? I don't know.

I don't think so. See where the EXIT sign is? That's the entrance Missy used to go in the church. So, I think where the perp is going would be the sanctuary....across from the dutch door. If I am understanding the floorplan correctly.

Which just made me think. :thinking: Did the perp turn on the headlamp so he could go into the sanctuary and wait for Missy without turning the lights on? Everyone has been back and forth about the head lamp because we didn't see it in most of the footage. Only at this point can you see that bright light and yes, I know some believe it's a flashlight! ;) But, it would answer the question of why he/she turned it on?! I still believe (MOO) that Missy was murdered in the sanctuary so that might explain the "light" (whatever it is) being turned on.

I don't know...just thinking out loud.

ETA: Boots, this is the hallway right next to the "awning entrance" if that helps at all!

Did we ever figure out why he was busting the Sheetrock in one of the clips? That is puzzling me.

Could he have a paint spray can in his hand ? jmo

I don't think so. See where the EXIT sign is? That's the entrance Missy used to go in the church. So, I think where the perp is going would be the sanctuary....across from the dutch door. If I am understanding the floorplan correctly.

Which just made me think. :thinking: Did the perp turn on the headlamp so he could go into the sanctuary and wait for Missy without turning the lights on? Everyone has been back and forth about the head lamp because we didn't see it in most of the footage. Only at this point can you see that bright light and yes, I know some believe it's a flashlight! ;) But, it would answer the question of why he/she turned it on?! I still believe (MOO) that Missy was murdered in the sanctuary so that might explain the "light" (whatever it is) being turned on.

I don't know...just thinking out loud.

No, you're correct. That would be the sanctuary, and the SouthWest corner, correct me if I am wrong? The kitchen is on the opposite end. So, you are right. That is most likely where s/he waited for Missy. Maybe s/he did keep the sanctuary dark and didn't turn the lights on? I don't think there are cameras in the sanctuary. Or maybe there are cameras, but s/he didn't turn the lights on in fear of activating the camera?

I don't know either... thinking out loud with you. :wink:

ETA: Thanks for the info texasgirl2! I printed ARKANSASmimi's "blueprint" of the church and it's exactly as you say. The dutch doors must have had glass windows in them so if someone came in looking for someone they wouldn't have to interrupt the service, just peek in the window. I think he got Missy right there inside the dutch doors. *Speculation only,

I didn't hear him say that. The article quotes him as saying this:

]"They didn't call me here, I just occasionally have things in my mind that I want to share with them and so I come up here and say, 'Hey, I'm coming up here —I've got this on my mind,'" Brandon Bevers said.

But how did the media know he was going to be there? Maybe they were there because of the shooting earlier and hoping to report on the school shutdown?

Quite sure media has staked out the comings and goings of BB. Not to mention, it's not unusual for media to have observant people posted at or near the PD when the case is of national interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360