TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am missing where they think something is recorded. Is this just guessing?

It's a part of the new affidavit.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

"Police said in a separate search warrant that text messages between Bevers and her husband, Brandon Bevers, indicated that they were having marital and financial difficulties, as well as extramarital relationships.

Police are seeking the Beverses’ phone history, as well as that of seven other people. They believe that Bevers had been in contact with her killer, according to the affidavit, and that the killer may have used a cellphone to record the slaying."

So I guess it wasn't a gamer dude living in his parents basement? :blushing:

Bad boys, bad boys, whatchu gonna do, whatchu gonna do when they come for you? :copcar:

Now that the info of the perp may have recorded the slaying is out.
The perp may get rid of the phone now.I am guessing they know exactly
who did this horrible murder.
Some criminals are stupid and keep stuff like this.Hopefully this will be the
case of this perp!

Okay give me your whodoneit (in your opinion) Wife of husband, husband of wife, lover of MB, lover of BB or someone else?

Within TOS!!!

I am missing where they think something is recorded. Is this just guessing?

If they have detailed cell tower records, it may show what activity is being done by the phones - voice, text or data where the video could have been loaded into the cloud, which I'm hoping the video ended up on the cloud rather than just on their phone itself.

Police said in a separate search warrant that text messages between Bevers and her husband, Brandon Bevers, indicated that they were having marital and financial difficulties, as well as extramarital relationships.

Police are seeking the Beverses’ phone history, as well as that of seven other people. They believe that Bevers had been in contact with her killer, according to the affidavit, and that the killer may have used a cellphone to record the slaying.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...days-before-slaying-search-warrant-says.html/

Oh for the love of all things holy!! That is beyond disturbing!! And 7, 7 other people? Good grief!!!!!

Okay give me your whodoneit (in your opinion) Wife of husband, husband of wife, lover of MB, lover of BB or someone else?

Within TOS!!!

WIfe of someone that she is around a lot, like a <modsnip>

Within TOS!!!

Wife of someone Missy was having an affair with.

After this has all come to light, and looking back at the absence of emotion by BB, the "convenient" out of town trip, the demeanor of his father during shirt gate, shirt gate itself, the weird bible passages, I'm firmly on the BB bandwagon. Naturally, he'd have needed help...

Oh for the love of all things holy!! That is beyond disturbing!! And 7, 7 other people? Good grief!!!!!

The 7 other people could be as simple as significant others of those involved, best friends of those involved, etc. Doesn't mean it's a 7 person love "triangle."

After this has all come to light, and looking back at the absence of emotion by BB, the "convenient" out of town trip, the demeanor of his father during shirt gate, shirt gate itself, the weird bible passages, I'm firmly on the BB bandwagon. Naturally, he'd have needed help...

Hit man, maybe? And recorded the murder to prove to <modsnip>

Within TOS!!!

I am going with the wife/female. I've always leaned on the "woman" more so than a male but knew I had a 50/50 of being wrong. But it just screams jealous woman to me. I actually made private notes of my thoughts when this started so that when the truth came out, I could see if I was anywhere near it. We shall see.

"may have used a cellphone to record the slaying."

This can just be reason to help get probable cause to search POI phones for videos. But this leads me to believe that the not so smart person brought their phone with them. But they could have put it in airplane mode.

Why aren't they publishing the entire search warrant and affidavit? C'mon man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pencat