TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they haven't said anything about the car, they probably know by now who at least it was registered to. Also, I read that her sister-in-law said she thinks it's a female perp. Is this sis in law missys brothers wife or the sister of missys husband? JMO

PIM, Came up with this earlier which was relayed to police:
It appears that the weapon/instrument the killer was carrying in the hallway closely resembles a rock pick hammer used by mountain climbers. They might want to check Lowe's (maybe they have) for recent purchases.

Also...and this is touchy, but I've not seen it come up, yet, and I think it's an important consideration...have LE considered that the killer could've been a camper in that class, who maybe arrived early, killed Missy, stashed the swat stuff in a duffle, arrived on scene (again), and then left with the other classmates? It's the only way I can fathom that bloody swat uniform leaving the premises undetected.

Sent from my iPhone

This tight timeline to me seems to underscore that this was a planned, targeted attack. The only 'down' time was the 30-minutes or less of aimless hallway wandering while awaiting her arrival.

It appears that the weapon/instrument the killer was carrying in the hallway closely resembles a rock pick hammer used by mountain climbers. They might want to check Lowe's (maybe they have) for recent purchases.

Also...and this is touchy, but I've not seen it come up, yet, and I think it's an important consideration...have LE considered that the killer could've been a camper in that class, who maybe arrived early, killed Missy, stashed the swat stuff in a duffle, arrived on scene (again), and then left with the other classmates? It's the only way I can fathom that bloody swat uniform leaving the premises undetected.

Sent from my iPhone

Sure, anythng is possible at this point

BBM

No one saw him/her leave so the person and the uniform left undetected

Sure, anythng is possible at this point

BBM

No one saw him/her leave so the person and the uniform left undetected

I think is a great theory. Worth looking into. Where is the young lady who's moms friend found her?

This is all I can find

There was a significant amount of damage reported inside of the church, but curiously, nothing was missing.

http://www.babwnews.com/2016/04/texas-police-hunting-suspect-in-brutal-church-murder/

It is possible that this refers to the door, windows etc. I don't really know

I think (possibly) it was two things:

1. Done during the < 30-min aimless hallway wandering and breaking-and-entering of various interior doors for purposes of the video cam that suspect seemed to know was there

2. Done during the 15-minute period from the time Missy appears on hall video camera until the time the first camper arrives. We don't know if there was a prolonged struggle, but do know that there was broken glass on the floor where she died--and it doesn't seem she died in a hallway (where the cams were), as we've been told there is no video of the attack itself. So there is likely considerable damage including broken glass in the room or place where she fought with her killer.

Odd, because I understand that some federal LE agencies have new technology that could read the plate #, and the make and model too...

But what if it wasn't someone who was suppose to be there who was there when the police showed up.

But what if it wasn't someone who was suppose to be there who was there when the police showed up.

Well, I think by the time police got there, the car was gone, otherwise the plate wouldn't be an issue

I'm going to turn the conversation for a second. I'm sure some of you are more knowledgeable about crime and murders than I am. Help me through this scenario--

Let's say you had a sociopathic killer out there. A teenager or young adult. Played lots of video games. Think Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold. But instead of a mass-killing, they just wanted to commit one murder. So they get the gear, study the techniques, etc.etc., just have to find a victim. And he somehow comes across MB. Stalks her for a while. Learns her routine, finds the public fb posts with class routines, finds on her husband's facebook that he is going out of town, etc. etc. Decides this will be the victim.

So we would have someone with no personal connection with the victim, but rather just a convenient and inviting target.

Why couldn't that be the case here? Anyone? How would the killer's MO in the Bevers case be any different from other sociopathic or psychopathic killers?

I am considering a similar scenario. I see the perp as a teen that is not well liked by his peers. He is perceived by them as weak, "sissy", laughed upon, maybe even bullied. He escapes into the games, where he can be strong and badass, unlike his real persona. Then the e-world was not enough and the desire came to bring these fantasies in real life. So, the hypothetical kid buys a cheap SWAT costume (he doesn't have money for a better replica), chooses the place for his "mission" -the church. He goes inside, vandalizes it a bit, then Missy walks in. The perp is either panicked, or so deep in his fantasies, that he treats her as an enemy that should be destroyed.

That's my working theory right now.

Hmm. Not sure why, but scroll up the page to post #477 and click on the small attached timeline photo. It should open up to a large one that is viewable.

I get the message there:

"invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Well, I think by the time police got there, the car was gone, otherwise the plate wouldn't be an issue

And if plate IS an issue, that may explain FBI involvement.......if it had out of state plate. JMO

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for relaying this to them, J. I wasn't going to post it in the thread because I just hate having to even consider that one of these loyal followers and friends could even think of doing something like this to her. Not the first suspect(s) on my list, for sure. (And I cringe at what they might feel if they're in here reading.) :-/ But...I also want to see this solved, and no stone unturned, as they say, so please forgive if this avenue of thought offends anyone.

Ok so her class starts at 5 so it could have been dismissed as I got here early. But also the police did say it was to far away to even release a description. Plus there were some ladies waiting together to go in. Have the names been release of those ladies who went in together?

And if plate IS an issue, that may explain FBI involvement.......if it had out of state plate. JMO

Last i heard/read, Police couldn't see the plate
that may have changed

Timeline.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 1.57.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 1.57.09 PM.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 284
Well PIM I think you are onto something here and we need to discuss it

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.