TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's a helmet light. If you look earlier there's a light reflection coming off of the back of the helmet as he/she walks the other way down the hall.

I think you may be right, it is the left hand that may have the flashlight. Like a LE or security guard would carry it. I right hand appears to have a hammer/axe like tool.

I don't think the killer left at all. I think the class member responsible did it, changed her clothes put stuff in a duffle bag, waited for the other ladies to show up, then went in again at 5 am and acted shocked. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the second person to call 911. Since they received two calls at about the same time. I mean it keeps you out of the spot light. You're a caring member who is shocked that something happened to the trainer, like the others. Establishing a false sense of caring for the victims wellness.

Very interesting thought! That would make more sense, regarding the timeline, then anything else so far!

I did a Google search for "Midlothian creekside church, aerial view" and found these pictures on the google page. It looks easy enough to drive up close to the back door.

Sorry, but that's not the right church.

Very interesting thought! That would make more sense, regarding the timeline, then anything else so far!

While I can see your point. I would hope they would search all the people's cars that were there. I could see that they did not do this, but it seems like taking a big chance to hide the clothes you hid your identity in your vehicle.

I think you may be right, it is the left hand that may have the flashlight. Like a LE or security guard would carry it. I right hand appears to have a hammer/axe like tool.

Yes, that's what I was thinking -- LE, Security, Military... maybe it doesn't narrow it down all that much, though.

Per the Midlothian Police Department FB:

Here is new surveillance footage of the murder investigation of Terri Bevers. The surveillance system is motion-activated and results in different time sequences. If there was no movement captured by the camera system, the video would stop recording. Detectives would like the public to focus in on the mannerisms and distinguishing walk of the suspect. Investigators believe that someone still has information or may recognize the suspect in this case.

https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/

The suspense is killing me. I think LE feels confident someone knows this person by watching the video.

Hey All - just catching up on this thread - the first time I looked there were only about 20 posts, so I thought I'd come here later and catch up with the reading of this case; now I come back the second time - and there are over 1,000 posts! You guys have been busy!
I had to skip over two pages on the last thread, and seeing 6 pages here - so I'll post now and catch up reading...

Locals or others - how do you pronouce the name of your city?
Midlothian - phonetically - I would pronouce it: "Mid-Low-Thian"

and this city that JHarlin lives in -
Waxahachie - "Wax-Ah-Hachie" ??

Am I close? LOL!

okay - back to reading... :pcguru:

Noticed someone mentioned "Colombo" - wish they would re-do this series, but NO one could probably play him like Peter Falk! :luv:

I'm thinking it's someone from her "boot camp" thing, and somehow Misty insulted her or something related to that. Looks like female to me in the videos..

don't even know if there's a suspect yet or COD announced?

Yes to your Midlothian. Waxahachie is more like " Wox Uh Hatch Ee''

He seems to be looking for someone in the rooms of the church...jmo Creeps along the hallway, putting his hand on the wall to help him move more stealthily...Makes me think of an extreme game of hide and seek, a role playing game. jmo

Close. walks or wox ah hatchie

Sent from my iPhone

I don't think the killer left at all. I think the class member responsible did it, changed her clothes put stuff in a duffle bag, waited for the other ladies to show up, then went in again at 5 am and acted shocked. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the second person to call 911. Since they received two calls at about the same time. I mean it keeps you out of the spot light. You're a caring member who is shocked that something happened to the trainer, like the others. Establishing a false sense of caring for the victims wellness.

Another thought, it 4:35AM and still dark out. The photo of MB's truck showed it with doors open. Now...maybe because PD was looking but I would assume it was like that when she was killed. Did camper who arrived so early not think it weird truck door/LIGHTS were on for that long without MB coming in and out??? With it cloudy and dark, the lights would have been noticeable....

I think you're right.

I gotta go with "Dude Looks Like A Lady" is looking for camera equipment behind the locked door. This person did not want to be seen on camera because of the reason the video is being released. She is going to be recognized. It's only a matter of time. She wanted to play the role of grieving friend, but this video has put a hitch in her get-up.

He seems to be looking for someone in the rooms of the church...jmo Creeps along the hallway, putting his hand on the wall to help him move more stealthily...Makes me think of an extreme game of hide and seek, a role playing game. jmo
Yes, in his own little fantasy world.

I think you're right.

Also, it had to take some time to get out of that outfit. Not something you can slip on and off easily. But I agree, you would think PD would check all cars/people before leaving. Could the perp/car left and ditched bag and pulled back in when other cars were arriving so it looked normal???

Nothing taken. If there are two suspects only one was at the scene of the crime. It wasn't vandals. It is a personal killing. We know that a friend of hers said she had been acting different and we know that according to her husband for the past 10 months she was texting him I love you every day.

from what I've read nothing was taken so the person was waiting for her to arrive. Disturbing. The person doesn't seem to be in a hurry, or worried and seems to know the layout.
My bet is it is personal.
Why did her husband say She was NOT targeted. How would he know? I found it odd.

Then wouldn't there be security footage of the classmember leaving the building after changing clothes? Or are you saying they left in the disguise and changed clothes outside in the rain?

While I can see your point. I would hope they would search all the people's cars that were there. I could see that they did not do this, but it seems like taking a big chance to hide the clothes you hid your identity in your vehicle.

No way small town, not big city. It's ladies for goodness sake and the police were convinced it was a burglary gone bad for a while. I mean seriously you gonna look at a group of cute southern ladies that may go to church there or husbands or dads who you may play golf with any think anything is amiss? No way, everyone knows everyone and their business. Which is why I believe the police really need our help. If the perp left and disposed of the costume and had zero defensive wounds what are you going to charge her with? No prints, nothing. They need motive, they need our help connecting the dots or the perp walks. Do I think they know who did it? Yes, I am SURE they do. Can they prove it without motive or some connections back to a borrowed suit? Nope not here, not a leg to stand on.

Also, it had to take some time to get out of that outfit. Not something you can slip on and off easily. But I agree, you would think PD would check all cars/people before leaving. Could the perp/car left and ditched bag and pulled back in when other cars were arriving so it looked normal???

Yes, possibly the one barely caught on camera, just out of range so no license plate or distinguishing car makes/models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff