TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The third pic from the top does not look like the original video. It seems to show what we see in the extended video at the 52 or 53 second mark. But it shows the full outline of a face with dark glasses on. That is not on the extended video. In fact, it's pretty clear from the rest of the video that you would never be able to see that much exposed skin of the facial area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No glasses. The visor is playing an illusion here ( in the pic with the yellow banner R TX KILLER). It interrupts the accordion door panel in the background.

-Nin

The third pic from the top does not look like the original video. It seems to show what we see in the extended video at the 52 or 53 second mark. But it shows the full outline of a face with dark glasses on. That is not on the extended video. In fact, it's pretty clear from the rest of the video that you would never be able to see that much exposed skin of the facial area.

I think these pics look doctored. I agree that more skin is showing than in the video and one conveniently looks like the profile of RBs wife. I think LE would have made arrests by now if the real footage were that apparent.

No glasses. The visor is playing an illusion here ( in the pic with the yellow banner R TX KILLER). It interrupts the accordion door panel in the background.

-Nin

Ok, cool. I had considered that but wasn't sure.

So it looks like the outline of a face wearing dark glasses, but is in fact not a different person from who we see in the seconds prior to that in that same area.

Ok, cool. I had considered that but wasn't sure.

So it looks like the outline of a face wearing dark glasses, but is in fact not a different person from who we see in the seconds prior to that in that same area.

Correct. The visor is drawn up since the individual worked on the lock of the room next to the bulletin board.One can clearly see in the video, when s(he) draws up that visor. I am wondering, if it was possibly getting foggy (did s(he) get rained out?).

-Nin

Looking at #3 long enough on a big screen. What looks like a forehead is glare from the helmet "bill". And the sunglasses are a notch in the background wood. IMO

Just saying after that walk being brought to my attention so many times, I notice people who walk like that all the time now. I think it's a good clue, but IMO it won't nail the case. Again JMO.

Respectfully, to the extent that you are making a claim that they expressed an uncertainty about how many they saw IN THE VIDEO, then yes you are twisting their words. They said explicitly there was ONE person in the video. ONE. And it was said in a way that cannot be taken any other way, in fact saying that to them it was OBVIOUS that it was one. Then, in that context, they went on to clarify that they couldn't close the door on involvement of others NOT SEEN on video (ie, conspirators numbering one or more), which was the point in which they said they don't know how many are involved.

Q: "Are you working from the theory that there's one perp involved, or could there be more?"
KJ: "You know, I don't know that we're working from, that we're committing to, any particular theory or lack thereof. Yeah, we acknowledge there COULD be more. There's obviously one person seen ON CAMERA; there could be more than one person INVOLVED, that's certainly possible."

Cannonball's point, that they might have goofed in interpreting what they see, is true. (I think it's more likely that we, looking at less footage and with far less knowledge, are goofing when we imagine more than one perp in the video, but I'll admit the hypothetical possibility that LE is stupid.)

But there was no fuzziness on what they said as to what they see. ONE. To me, that's an important distinction, to understand that if you think you see several, you should realize you are saying your limited view has it right and LE doesn't.

Oh, and as to Cannonball's point that they might have changed their minds when they looked closer, as of late May it was one perp they were seeing on video. That was 4-5 weeks after the crime, after separate outside LE orgs came in to take a look too, and certainly after the video would have been examined and re-examined many times.

OhI do not think LE is stupid in any way! To the contrary I would say very smart, calculating, keeping most information within the investigation. We know very little and as you said they have much more video and can enhance far better than anyone here. Because of the lack of information being offered to the public it leaves one settling for the tiny bits given from LE or considering what the bigger pieces of the puzzle might be. I don't believe LE is necessarily lying but perhaps being coy because the perp in video and any other perps not in video could be someone very close to them, the victim, the town.

I've said this before in this discussion - but I volunteer in women's prisons. That walk of the perp is the way prison GUARDS walk, in my experience. I don't know why they walk that way, but virtually all of them do. Prisoners, in my experience, shuffle around kind of humbly.

"****," a heavyset black cadet named Willis says. He's our main authority on prison life. He says he served seven and a half years in the Texas State Penitentiary; he won't say what for. (CCA hires former felons whom it deems not to be a security risk; it says all Winn guards' background checks were also reviewed by the DOC.)

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...tions-corporation-inmates-investigation-bauer

Prison GUARDS are sometimes ex prisoners are ex felons are ex cholons maybe .....? :D

Any WS members here have a good guess as to if all forensic evidence is back and in the hands of LE now? I've always wondered if all of the broken glass would be tested for DNA.

Urtxt... I SO agree with your assessment. So much so that you make one reference in your post that 'I think' is one of the perps. I cannot say because of TOS. But, if you look back at some of the original photos of 'things' and 'people' in Midlothia, and the town FB pages, etc. - you will see an individual who has the exact posture, height, stance, left foot, right foot, the tools, insight, knowledge, and connections to do something like this. I believe there are also some of these pictures with individuals circled on some of the related-FB pages (not individual people). I can no longer find that post/picture with a circle around suspected per, but I did find the photo without circle just by searching around. I cannot share who because this person is not a POI. These photos with circles around this individual were posted in the very beginning of this case. All I can say is stick to Midlothia. (No, I am not talking about the circles around BB or the father).
attachment.php

Curious what people are thinking now that we are 6 months out. Do you think SP was someone on the original search warrant (9 individuals listed) or do you think it was someone else? Especially curious what locals think. I for one am leaning towards one individual listed on the original warrant.

Any WS members here have a good guess as to if all forensic evidence is back and in the hands of LE now? I've always wondered if all of the broken glass would be tested for DNA.

Should have been back for quite some time. At the beginning of July, the only thing MPD said was outstanding was an analysis of cell tower data. That was 4 months ago.

The Ellis County crime unit only spent between 6 and 7 hours on scene before they released it. That's not a lot of time to process a scene, especially when you consider that the perp moved through that entire building.

But as to your comment about broken glass - I'm fuzzy on the details now, but am trying to recall if the perp actually entered thru a window or if s/he entered thru the door and then broke the glass as staging? Wasn't it stated that the glass was broken outward rather than inward?

Well that doesn't sound good for the case if forensics have been back that long. I 'm not sure on the glass doors broken in or outward. Iirc there was a lot of focus on the kitchen door likely being the point of entry. The thin window in that door was boarded up and the plate/ lock was gone from that door in photos after. I'm not sure if SP did that or if LE removed it later. At any rate between the glass broken on the outside and inside of bldg there would be a great deal to test.

Curious what people are thinking now that we are 6 months out. Do you think SP was someone on the original search warrant (9 individuals listed) or do you think it was someone else? Especially curious what locals think. I for one am leaning towards one individual listed on the original warrant.

There’s apage where many of the locals hang out. Yesterday they threw the question out there of where everyone wasat. It came in about 50% looking to alover or lover’s spouse. With several stillpretty convinced it’s CT. The other 50%thought someone, somewhere in the family being behind it. Though the target on BB/RB’s back seems tohave subsided. (The “votes” were 12-11last I checked); so that’s how split it is. Several other individuals or theories were floated. Interestingly, most of the POI’s were womenand most, but not all posters felt SP was a woman. A lot felt a male would have just shot her.This involved much more drama and was more personal.

From what we’vebeen given, that’s probably a rational place to land. From SW’s we’ve discovered the hanky pankywas more prevasive than we originally surmised (many WS’ers thought maybe therewas just a just some sexting going on) but since then we’ve found that therewere efforts to actually rendezvous with multiple people. That gives/heightens that angle/motive IMO.

And LE hastold us in the clearest of term it’s not family (while that could be a rouse, Itend to think they’re being straight with us). But, since we don’t seem close to a suspect (even with what seems to bea quite a bit of data – electronic, SM, video, etc.), it could be a “hit” orsomeone a little farther away from the epicenter; but almost everyone thinks itemanates locally.

The third “theory”floated a few times is that MB crossed paths with an unstable, stalker type(male or female) who began obsessing her. A name was floated by a couple people. I looked them up and yes, there seems to be some serious instability there (looks like some military background as well). But I’ve been told 1% of the population iscertifiably insane, so that’s a pretty large data pool. I think SP was more calculated and too manyissues would not have let them operate as effectively.

So I see two“camps” right now but neither seems that hostile anymore. They just seem to want to get the right personand get some justice for Missy. Both(all three) sides can claim Occam’s Razor (nothing outside of the normal motivations).

There’s apage where many of the locals hang out. Yesterday they threw the question out there of where everyone wasat. It came in about 50% looking to alover or lover’s spouse. With several stillpretty convinced it’s CT. The other 50%thought someone, somewhere in the family being behind it. Though the target on BB/RB’s back seems tohave subsided. (The “votes” were 12-11last I checked); so that’s how split it is. Several other individuals or theories were floated. Interestingly, most of the POI’s were womenand most, but not all posters felt SP was a woman. A lot felt a male would have just shot her.This involved much more drama and was more personal.

From what we’vebeen given, that’s probably a rational place to land. From SW’s we’ve discovered the hanky pankywas more prevasive than we originally surmised (many WS’ers thought maybe therewas just a just some sexting going on) but since then we’ve found that therewere efforts to actually rendezvous with multiple people. That gives/heightens that angle/motive IMO.

And LE hastold us in the clearest of term it’s not family (while that could be a rouse, Itend to think they’re being straight with us). But, since we don’t seem close to a suspect (even with what seems to bea quite a bit of data – electronic, SM, video, etc.), it could be a “hit” orsomeone a little farther away from the epicenter; but almost everyone thinks itemanates locally.

The third “theory”floated a few times is that MB crossed paths with an unstable, stalker type(male or female) who began obsessing her. A name was floated by a couple people. I looked them up and yes, there seems to be some serious instability there (looks like some military background as well). But I’ve been told 1% of the population iscertifiably insane, so that’s a pretty large data pool. I think SP was more calculated and too manyissues would not have let them operate as effectively.

So I see two“camps” right now but neither seems that hostile anymore. They just seem to want to get the right personand get some justice for Missy. Both(all three) sides can claim Occam’s Razor (nothing outside of the normal motivations).

I'm aware of the CW meet up plans per the Exhibit A SW release but who are the other rendezvous initials or are the others more of the speculative/ looks like a duck type :)

Should have been back for quite some time. At the beginning of July, the only thing MPD said was outstanding was an analysis of cell tower data. That was 4 months ago.

The Ellis County crime unit only spent between 6 and 7 hours on scene before they released it. That's not a lot of time to process a scene, especially when you consider that the perp moved through that entire building.

But as to your comment about broken glass - I'm fuzzy on the details now, but am trying to recall if the perp actually entered thru a window or if s/he entered thru the door and then broke the glass as staging? Wasn't it stated that the glass was broken outward rather than inward?

SW entered through the kitchen door after breaking the small glass on that steel door according to the MPD press conference. Some of the window screens were bent. No windows were broken. The NE outer glass entrance door had been broken. Perp mad no entry there.

-Nin

I'm aware of the CW meet up plans per the Exhibit A SW release but who are the other rendezvous initials or are the others more of the speculative/ looks like a duck type :)

LE did not release names. Only stating that they became aware of additional "lovers" (plural) during the course of their investigation.

SW entered through the kitchen door after breaking the small glass on that steel door according to the MPD press conference. Some of the window screens were bent. No windows were broken. The NE outer glass entrance door had been broken. Perp mad no entry there.

-Nin

So to Ezrah's earlier point about DNA on broken glass - it's doubtful there would be any. Perp didn't crawl thru a window. He or she would have just broken out the glass with a tool and wouldn't have left any trace evidence behind.

So to Ezrah's earlier point about DNA on broken glass - it's doubtful there would be any. Perp didn't crawl thru a window. He or she would have just broken out the glass with a tool and wouldn't have left any trace evidence behind.

I believe there were also shards of glass in the area of the body as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members