TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there were also shards of glass in the area of the body as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reminder. I believe a glass table inside the church was broken. IF MB put up a good fight perhaps there is something of forensic value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm aware of the CW meet up plans per the Exhibit A SW release but who are the other rendezvous initials or are the others more of the speculative/ looks like a duck type :)

This is the first I’ve heard that CW and MB had planned to meet. That’s interesting.

This is the first I’ve heard that CW and MB had planned to meet. That’s interesting.

Yes it was part of probable cause statement in regard to MBs FB account. It is posted here in the links under New Document. I was going to post for you but can't get it to open for some reason. It's interesting on several levels so check it out:)

Thanks for the reminder. I believe a glass table inside the church was broken. IF MB put up a good fight perhaps there is something of forensic value.

I don't think we know where those glass shards came from.
Had it been the glass table in the main hallway, then that part of the fight would have been on camera.

I don't think we know where those glass shards came from.
Had it been the glass table in the main hallway, then that part of the fight would have been on camera.

Was there mention of glass broken in area without cameras ( where it's thought the murder took place)?

Was there mention of glass broken in area without cameras ( where it's thought the murder took place)?

Well, if the shards were around the body, it would have to be somewhere in the SW corner of the building. Lots of different theories.

Well, if the shards were around the body, it would have to be somewhere in the SW corner of the building. Lots of different theories.

I'll have to backtrack and refresh my memory of things from the earlier days of investigation. I believe some thought MB was moved after the murder. So much info/opinions in 6 months time!

How many Texans joined websleueths for Missy? Does anyone know? I listened to Shulte interview again and didn't catch it...but then again I have a toothache

Iirc there was mention of broken glass in the building but not broken glass around her body. I'll go back& see if I can find it.

Iirc there was mention of broken glass in the building but not broken glass around her body. I'll go back& see if I can find it.
does anyone remember about the "shard" definition that went on for many pages in one of the threads?!

Well, I feel stupid. I didn't realize this thread had been going on for awhile. I couldn't understand why no one was posting. Never looked at the page #s.

Anyway, the new info about BB mentioning to police about CW gives me the chilly willies.

That's another check in BB's column of "didn"t do the actual murder but sure was involved".

I think they are trying to figure out who the murderer (hit person) is and from there, everything will fall into place.

Only reason I even knew about WS. Local to the Metroplex.

off topic, but anyone else having issues with ads on here?

Anyway, the new info about BB mentioning to police about CW gives me the chilly willies.

That's another check in BB's column of "didn"t do the actual murder but sure was involved".

So the fact that he told police what he knew - that is suspicious? What if he didn't tell what he knew, and then later it came out that he had withheld the info - I suppose that would be suspicious as well?

What I'm getting at is, it seems like people are going to suspect BB no matter what he says or does.

Only reason I even knew about WS. Local to the Metroplex.

off topic, but anyone else having issues with ads on here?

Have problems on my kindle with the ads but not my computer. They don't appear to be real invasive ads, not sure what's up with that.

I look at how much clarity some of our guys have been able to get and wonder how much more using originals, giant HD screens and the full resources of the FBI, technologically and expertise, and gotta think they've got some details we don't even know about on video.

Having said that, I'm little surprised we haven't seen any of those pictures posted soliciting the publics help again.

Very true. The original would be the best to work from. Plus I am sure as you say LE has the big screens and computer technology to boot. IMO LE may know "who".. but in this case, with the perp more overdressed than an Eskimo (pun intended, but true)...physically tying them to the scene is most likely difficult. I think they dressed that way to 1) NOT leave a hair or any DNA if they could keep from it and 2) I believe they are local enough they knew they would be recognized. A tough one, but I am an optimist.. I believe it will be done.

Well, I feel stupid. I didn't realize this thread had been going on for awhile. I couldn't understand why no one was posting. Never looked at the page #s.

I think they are trying to figure out who the murderer (hit person) is and from there, everything will fall into place.

BBM
Is there any way you can post where you found this at? I have looked and cannot find it.. TIA!
FWIW I think BB knows full well the who. He had a very very good alibi that placed him far away. Struck me odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Indiana_intrigue