Recovered/Located TX - Tyler Roenz 17 & Michelle Roenz 49 (deceased), Endangered, black 2011 4-dr Mazda 3, Humble, 13 Oct 2022 *Tyler arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1665750469304.png

Harris County Texas Sheriff Facebook:

Please help us locate Michelle Roenz, 49, and Tyler Roenz, 17, who were last seen on October 13, 2022, at approximately 11:40 a.m., in the 14700 block of Birch Arbor
Court, Humble, TX 77396.

They may be driving a black 2011 Mazda 4 door bearing Texas License plate PGP2413.

Anyone with information please call (713) 755-6056 or Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-8477.

The Harris County Sheriff’s Office has issued as Coordinated Law Enforcement Adult Rescue (CLEAR) Alert for a missing 49-year-old woman and a 17-year-old boy.

Michelle Roenz and Tyler Roenz were last seen around noon on Thursday in the 14700 block of Birch Arbor Court in Humble, Texas.

Law enforcement officials say their disappearance poses a credible threat to their own health and safety. The individuals may be in imminent danger or their disappearance is involuntary.

According to the sheriff’s office, the pair were in a black, 2011 Mazda 3 with the Texas license plate PGP2413.

Michelle Roenz is 5 feet, 6 inches tall and is 125 pounds, with light brown hair and green eyes. Tyler Roenz is 6 feet, 2 inches tall, 190 pounds with dark brown hair, brown eyes and has some facial hair.

If you have any information, contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Office at 713-262-520

The news anchor at this link says that the digital billboards are flashing the CLEAR Alert this morning. There is a reporter who is reporting from the neighborhood where they were last seen. She says that there are still no specific details as to why LE believes them to be in imminent danger. Since she is doing on-site reporting, I'm hoping that she will dig up some information. Sure would like to know what information has led to this urgency, and am hoping that both mother and son will be found safe.

HUMBLE, Texas (KTRK) -- A mother and her teenage son have disappeared Thursday, and Harris County sheriff's deputies believe they may be traveling in the same vehicle.

The sheriff's office made the callout to find 49-year-old Michelle Roenz and her 17-year-old son, Tyler.

Both were last seen at about 11:40 a.m. in the 14700 block of Birch Arbor Court, which is in the Fall Creek neighborhood in the Humble area.

1665753294907.png

Michelle's FB:

Looks like there's also a husband and teenage/young adult daughter in the family.

I wonder what led LE to believe they might be missing against their will.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Articles reference that the pair are 'riding' in the black Mazda makes me wonder if they are being driven by someone who may harm them.
I don’t think so otherwise I think LE would have stated that. I think they are in the teen sons car. Who knows what’s going on

The latest information posted on Friday does not mention or confirm the fate of Michelle Roenz, who, along with Tyler, were reported missing late Thursday morning in an Humble neighborhood. However, sources tell ABC13, the body is that of the 49-year-old mother.

According to ABC13, TR was charged with attempted aggravated assault of an 18 year old female in March (sounds like attempted rape based on how the incident is described in the video, IMO).
From your link

"Sources tell ABC13 that blood was found in their house.
Michelle Roenz was described as a fierce animal advocate, mother and wife, and was well-regarded, neighbors said.

Tyler was more mysterious. In March, the teen was charged with attempted sexual assault. According to court records, he attacked an 18-year-old girl in his car, ripped off her shirt, and then kicked her in the face. He was not enrolled in Humble ISD, where his sister was a valedictorian in 2020."

The body has been positively identified as Mom (Michelle):

"The body discovered inside of a trunk on Friday has been positively identified as a Humble mother who was reported missing last week."

The body has been positively identified as Mom (Michelle):

"The body discovered inside of a trunk on Friday has been positively identified as a Humble mother who was reported missing last week."

Beyond sad.

IMO
There was a 9 mile car chase. He ran into a semi and then hit a tree. I believe he was trying to kill himself. He must be in bad shape if he went to grand isle then to Omaha instead of lincoln.
Also where was he going? Definitely not in his right mind. Curious about his mental health leading up to this aweful crime (I read about his current charges). The poor husband and daughter.

Beyond sad.

IMO
There was a 9 mile car chase. He ran into a semi and then hit a tree. I believe he was trying to kill himself. He must be in bad shape if he went to grand isle then to Omaha instead of lincoln.
Also where was he going? Definitely not in his right mind. Curious about his mental health leading up to this aweful crime (I read about his current charges). The poor husband and daughter.
The charges of attempted violent sexual assault he was facing, the fact that his HS-valedictorian sister is clearly a high achiever, and the fact that TR apparently murdered his own mother makes me wonder if he will turn out to have been an “incel” or just a garden-variety misogynist. I am guessing that he harbored a great deal of rage against women who were more successful than him orwho were in positions of authority over him, but that’s IMO only for now.

New reporting:

Of particular note, this:

"I was surprised because I didn't know the Tyler I knew would end up doing something this crazy," a former classmate told ABC13.

The classmate, who wishes to stay anonymous, also worked at a movie theater with Tyler.

"When I first started working there, they told me to be careful around him, but they didn't specify why," she said.
[…]
Another student who spoke with ABC13 said the Tyler was a junior at Humble ISD before abruptly leaving in 2021.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigi2023
Back