Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PolkSaladAnnie said:
Thanks floh! YES..... OMG! He has too. The SOB! :mad:

I've added to the post to commend a poster by the name of icefun for giving this information.

i'm missing what you mean by, "He has too". i've had a long day . . . :(

Floh said:
I've added to the post to commend a poster by the name of icefun for giving this information.

i'm missing what you mean by, "He has too". i've had a long day . . . :(

Sorry - you wrote "tells it's been going on for some time..."

I said : Yes, he has too. (Bad foreign expression, as: yes he has, indeed... sorry, hon, my slang came back :blushing: )

BarnGoddess said:
Are you sure it was in his vehicle? The only thing that the article stated was in the vehicle specifically was two cell phones. The rest could have been the home. But, then again, maybe I'm wrong.

This article says the manilla folder with the papers was taken from the home:

http://www.wral.com/news/10484724/detail.html

Maybe another one of those deals where a rag mag was onto the story and LE decided to let it slip before hand - sounds familiar.

Darn, I knew once I got released from 24 hour barn duty and had things to do, something would happen. A phone from the truck. A will, computer hard drive, and credit card info - high powered lawyer immediately retained - well the stink at the bottom of the pond is starting to rise. Holy smoke - idiot, JMO.

I don't see a fax or fax machine in this list of items collected:

"According to the warrants, authorities also seized a number of pieces of evidence from the Young residence that belong to Jason Young, including a U.S. Airways baggage claim ticket for Jason Young, a United Airlines ticket, a U.S. Airways MasterCard statement, a hotel confirmation and a hotel receipt.

Three wedding photos and three manila file folders containing a will and insurance papers were also taken from the home, as were computer hard drives, two cellular phones, answering-machine messages, videos, two camcorders, DVDs and digital images.

A third cellular phone was taken from Jason Young's Ford Explorer, the warrants indicated."

Floh said:
Michelle Money once lived in Raleigh, a post from icefun on CTV says.

address history (also from icefun on CTV forum) here:

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/tsrflow/product.do?adID=10002101&searchtab=people&pid=3164&searchPerson=002257397542&searchFName=MICHELLE&searchMName=D&searchLName=MONEY&searchCity=OCOEE&searchState=FL&searchApproxAge=&searchStateJurisdiction=FL&searchGender=&searchZip=34761-4404&vid=cfc&searchAgentNotes=PREVIEW-CFC

What does this tell us? tells it's been going on behind Michelle Young's back for quite some time, IMO.

icefun is a brand new poster . . .

First the defenders come out, gotta wonder what they are thinking now ?

Now with this it appears the silence may be broken and the other side may well have their say. Been very quite - gonna be lively now.

raisincharlie said:
Maybe another one of those deals where a rag mag was onto the story and LE decided to let it slip before hand - sounds familiar.

Darn, I knew once I got released from 24 hour barn duty and had things to do, something would happen. A phone from the truck. A will, computer hard drive, and credit card info - high powered lawyer immediately retained - well the stink at the bottom of the pond is starting to rise. Holy smoke - idiot, JMO.

I don't see a fax or fax machine in this list of items collected:

"According to the warrants, authorities also seized a number of pieces of evidence from the Young residence that belong to Jason Young, including a U.S. Airways baggage claim ticket for Jason Young, a United Airlines ticket, a U.S. Airways MasterCard statement, a hotel confirmation and a hotel receipt.

Three wedding photos and three manila file folders containing a will and insurance papers were also taken from the home, as were computer hard drives, two cellular phones, answering-machine messages, videos, two camcorders, DVDs and digital images.

A third cellular phone was taken from Jason Young's Ford Explorer, the warrants indicated."

Oh charlie. I knew this ------------> but when I read all that I slumped back. Earlier I wondered if he flew anywhere. Drove an hour to an airport? All that BS about looooong drive. Coward. Leaving Cassidy with no parents and murdering his own baby son and wife. A LOVE interest!

He did not want to pay alimony; he did not want to lose the house, he wanted all the cars, he wanted Michelle's life insurance and Cassidy. He hired high profile criminal defense attornies to defend a crime. I'm not sure the other woman was involved but his step-dad acted too quick and he's been too well armoured up. They have to know something with that reaction even if it is the obvious. Air tickets, baggage claim slips, Michelle's personal documents.

GOD! I SWEAR he was going to fake up the will; hand cassie's ingeritance over to himself. To murder Michelle and Cassie's baby brother, leave cassie alone for hours, he cared less for the baby. I hope LE take that child away and now. She needs to be with Linda and Meredith.

And the CHEEK of all that "tooth" baloney! Ugh ugh ugh :banghead:

raisincharlie said:
First the defenders come out, gotta wonder what they are thinking now ?

Now with this it appears the silence may be broken and the other side may well have their say. Been very quite - gonna be lively now.

Yes, giving us more facts and dismissing these actions as "normal" and verified. Can see it now - and can see the subtle inuendos that MY was the 'problem' in the marriage. Lord, where's jilly? We both posted at the same time after 4 days something like "Hello, Lee, long time no see..." :doh:

Here is some information about what was siezed under warrant from Michelle Money:

http://rdu.news14.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=95849

"In the search warrant released Wednesday, deputies discovered Jason Young had a relationship with Michelle Money of Ocoee, Florida and they had communicated for the past three months. Money confirmed that she talked to him on the phone or via email almost daily. A search warrant was conducted in her home.
During the search, investigators seized an external hard drive that was connected to Money's laptop. According to the warrant, the external hard drive belongs to Elizabeth Schroff, who was present during the search warrant. She confirmed the hard drive had pictures of the victim, Michelle Young. Schroff said she was going to compile a scrapbook of the victim."

A scrapbook - sounds sick to me. JMO

Floh said:
Michelle Money once lived in Raleigh, a post from icefun on CTV says.

address history (also from icefun on CTV forum) here:

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/ts...761-4404&vid=cfc&searchAgentNotes=PREVIEW-CFC

What does this tell us? tells it's been going on behind Michelle Young's back for quite some time, IMO.

icefun is a brand new poster . . .

This woman Michelle Money and HER HUSBAND Steve Money knew Michelle and Jason Young from Raleigh when they use to live there as well. All this according to the poster at CTV who originally posted days ago the rumor (now fact) that JY had a girlfriend in Florida.

raisincharlie said:
Here is some information about what was siezed under warrant from Michelle Money:

http://rdu.news14.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=95849

"In the search warrant released Wednesday, deputies discovered Jason Young had a relationship with Michelle Money of Ocoee, Florida and they had communicated for the past three months. Money confirmed that she talked to him on the phone or via email almost daily. A search warrant was conducted in her home.
During the search, investigators seized an external hard drive that was connected to Money's laptop. According to the warrant, the external hard drive belongs to Elizabeth Schroff, who was present during the search warrant. She confirmed the hard drive had pictures of the victim, Michelle Young. Schroff said she was going to compile a scrapbook of the victim."

A scrapbook - sounds sick to me. JMO

That does sound sick! I wonder if this Michelle Mooney was one of the defenders over on CTV.

SewingDeb said:
That does sound sick! I wonder if this Michelle Mooney was one of the defenders over on CTV.
Possibly.

Here is a nice summary of evidence known from warrants;
From Jason and Michelle Young's home:

• Paper writings of identification trace evidence, blood, instruments or items used to cause the death of the victim, fingerprints, palm prints, photographs and body of victim
• Compaq Presario 6000 hard drive, removed from the home office
• Two cell phones, both found inside Jason Young's Ford Explorer
• Voicemail and other service provider information from both cell phones, including missed calls, received calls, text messages and digital photos
• Answering machine, CDs, camcorders, storage media from inside the home
• Nikon Coolpix 4 megapixel camera and SanDisk 256 megabyte SD memory card, found in the upstairs den/office
• US Airways baggage claim ticket for Jason Young
• United Airlines ticket for Jason Young
• US Airways MasterCard statement for Jason Young
• Confirmation for Hampton Inn reservation from early September 2006
• Receipt for the Adam's Mark in Denver, CO
• Wake Co. Public Library key tag
• United Airlines receipt for Jason Young for trip to Denver on October 9, 2006
• Storage box containing miscellaneous papers
• Three (3) wedding photos
• Three (3) manila file folders containing a will, insurance papers and other items
• Small bag containing Fuji brand cassette tape

From Michelle Money's Florida home:

• Dell Inspiron computer, Seagate external hard drive, one Coherent flash card

If this is correct - it seems to me they may well have the murder weapon.

raisincharlie said:
Possibly.

Here is a nice summary of evidence known from warrants;
From Jason and Michelle Young's home:

• Paper writings of identification trace evidence, blood, instruments or items used to cause the death of the victim, fingerprints, palm prints, photographs and body of victim
• Compaq Presario 6000 hard drive, removed from the home office
• Two cell phones, both found inside Jason Young's Ford Explorer
• Voicemail and other service provider information from both cell phones, including missed calls, received calls, text messages and digital photos
• Answering machine, CDs, camcorders, storage media from inside the home
• Nikon Coolpix 4 megapixel camera and SanDisk 256 megabyte SD memory card, found in the upstairs den/office
• US Airways baggage claim ticket for Jason Young
• United Airlines ticket for Jason Young
• US Airways MasterCard statement for Jason Young
• Confirmation for Hampton Inn reservation from early September 2006
• Receipt for the Adam's Mark in Denver, CO
• Wake Co. Public Library key tag
• United Airlines receipt for Jason Young for trip to Denver on October 9, 2006
• Storage box containing miscellaneous papers
• Three (3) wedding photos
• Three (3) manila file folders containing a will, insurance papers and other items
• Small bag containing Fuji brand cassette tape

From Michelle Money's Florida home:

• Dell Inspiron computer, Seagate external hard drive, one Coherent flash card

Very nice Charlie.

OK, so who's Elizabeth Schroff?

I did a google on ChartOne. They have regional offices around. Two in Texas and one in Winter Haven FL. Winter Haven and Ocoee are about 50 miles apart. I couldn't find a seminar list for 2006, only 2007. I wonder if the October trip to Denver was one of these seminars they have on their website?

Hey All,

You can read the search warrants at WRALTV website. Just letting you know in case it hasn't been posted.

Thanks RC - I don't have the hang of links yet LOL

Lots of good reading in there. At least three times it is mentioned that Jason has been uncooperative. I also notice in one of them that it is confirmed Michelle was founf on the floor and there was blood spatter on a wall (s) and a lamp. :(

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Oh charlie. I knew this ------------> but when I read all that I slumped back. Earlier I wondered if he flew anywhere. Drove an hour to an airport? All that BS about looooong drive. Coward. Leaving Cassidy with no parents and murdering his own baby son and wife. A LOVE interest!

He did not want to pay alimony; he did not want to lose the house, he wanted all the cars, he wanted Michelle's life insurance and Cassidy. He hired high profile criminal defense attornies to defend a crime. I'm not sure the other woman was involved but his step-dad acted too quick and he's been too well armoured up. They have to know something with that reaction even if it is the obvious. Air tickets, baggage claim slips, Michelle's personal documents.

GOD! I SWEAR he was going to fake up the will; hand cassie's ingeritance over to himself. To murder Michelle and Cassie's baby brother, leave cassie alone for hours, he cared less for the baby. I hope LE take that child away and now. She needs to be with Linda and Meredith.

And the CHEEK of all that "tooth" baloney! Ugh ugh ugh :banghead:
Bet we don't hear anymore nonsense from family members that LE aren't being thorough......lol.

Topsail Girl said:
Thanks RC - I don't have the hang of links yet LOL

Lots of good reading in there. At least three times it is mentioned that Jason has been uncooperative. I also notice in one of them that it is confirmed Michelle was founf on the floor and there was blood spatter on a wall (s) and a lamp. :(
Topsail Girl,

for the links all you need to do is when you pull up an article, go to the top and look at the http address, right click on this so it is highlighted.

At the top of your browser you will see an Edit button - open Edit and click on Copy

Then goe to your post and set your cursor where you wish to insert the link, open Edit and click on Paste. The link will then be inserted. Once you submit your reply - it will show up in your reply as a link. Hope that helps. Let me know.

RC

BarnGoddess said:
OK, so who's Elizabeth Schroff?

I did a google on ChartOne. They have regional offices around. Two in Texas and one in Winter Haven FL. Winter Haven and Ocoee are about 50 miles apart. I couldn't find a seminar list for 2006, only 2007. I wonder if the October trip to Denver was one of these seminars they have on their website?

Elizabeth was a close friend and sorority sister of MY and MM. They were working on a scrapbook for Cassidy as I reported many, many, many posts ago in one of the earlier threads.

Just dropped in and wow, a bombshell. I have MANY thoughts and can actually talk about some of them now that they have been reported. Gotta run for a few hours but WILL be back to discuss in a bit.

raisincharlie said:
Topsail Girl,

for the links all you need to do is when you pull up an article, go to the top and look at the http address, right click on this so it is highlighted.

At the top of your browser you will see an Edit button - open Edit and click on Copy

Then goe to your post and set your cursor where you wish to insert the link, open Edit and click on Paste. The link will then be inserted. Once you submit your reply - it will show up in your reply as a link. Hope that helps. Let me know.

RC
I'm not the most computer literate person, but Charlie, if you right click on the web address, the dropdown box automatically opens and you can copy from there. Same with pasting to where you want the link to appear. Saves time this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member