Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bee Charmer said:
Thank you Close, but I just dragged this little
nugget over from CTV....The Breeze over there found it.
:clap:

Hey Bee .... have fun posting today! Gotta dash to get ready :eek: I'm LATE !!! Cya later :)

As we learned during the trial of Scott Peterson, LE was listening to all of his phone calls after Laci went missing. Not just calls with Amber.

Just because these warrants were released to the public doesn't mean there aren't MORE warrants which have not been released. Don't know when LE learned of the other woman, but once they did - that would surely be probable cause to obtain further warrants.

I sure hope this other woman contacted LE voluntarily, 'cause if she didn't, the media is going to go after her bigtime. (Not that they won't anyway).

After being SO tightlipped for so long why did LE release these warrants? 1.) I agree, a tabloid may be about to print a story 2.) Pressure from the public and the media for LE to show that they are solving the case.

I do NOT believe that LE doesn't know where JY is located. I'll bet they have had him in their sights all along and still do.

I really, really wish this guy would just confess and not put both families through a trial. Perhaps the attorney is going to try for a plea bargain?
But if LE has evidence of premeditation, I'll bet there will be no plea bargaining.

My thoughts are that I hope they seek the death penalty. His actions were heinous.

By the way, obviously these cretin, murdering husbands don't watch Court TV or they would KNOW that the cell phones and computers are what's going to cook their goose!

Sooo, now that we KNOW about the g/f, is anyone now still wondering on if the accident that happened where Michelle lost the last baby, was really an accident at all? :slap:

Makes you wonder. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

AlwaysShocked said:
Just because these warrants were released to the public doesn't mean there aren't MORE warrants which have not been released. Don't know when LE learned of the other woman, but once they did - that would surely be probable cause to obtain further warrants.

After being SO tightlipped for so long why did LE release these warrants? 1.) I agree, a tabloid may be about to print a story 2.) Pressure from the public and the media for LE to show that they are solving the case.

QUOTE]

Once the returns on warrants come in, and only then - the warrants become public documents and may be obtained through the Freedom of Information Act request that could be made by you or me. It is not a matter of LE releasing them but rather the decision of a judge based on the FOIA request.

fran said:
Sooo, now that we KNOW about the g/f, is anyone now still wondering on if the accident that happened where Michelle lost the last baby, was really an accident at all? :slap:

Makes you wonder. :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

'Morning Fran! Nope. Never did, but this case compared to SP is very eerie. We were all thinking that he was trying to poison Lacy or something when she was feeling so sick.

I don't get to post much. I have just one question. Isn't it about time for JY to run to the border.

SO What said:
I don't get to post much. I have just one question. Isn't it about time for JY to run to the border.

Just like his counter-part, I don't think he'll get very far. Wonder if he's noticed the dudes dogging him? :doh:

JMHO
fran

jilly said:
'Morning Fran! Nope. Never did, but this case compared to SP is very eerie. We were all thinking that he was trying to poison Lacy or something when she was feeling so sick.

Jilly,

Good morning and please excuse me for stepping in here but I just have to say I have changed my mind considerably about the car wreck. My first thought was no way for two reasons - it was reported to have happened in 2005 (which is totally wrong - it happened May 2006) and the fact JY was also in the car. Having re-thought the wreck - it seems to me an attempt to eliminate either MY or the baby or both.

The fact that MY immediately got pregnant after losing a baby is IMO the proverbial straw that broke camel JY's back (of course it wasn't his fault she got pregnant again in his mind :loser: ). IMO we are about to see a new definition for eerie and Scott Peterson will appear almost human compared to this guy.

jilly said:

I still think SP was trying to at least poison the baby.

JMHO
fran

PS.....I've heard that when the Youngs had the accident, Michelle had taken off her seat belt. IF he had his on, she didn't, and he just so happened to go off the edge at that moment, I don't think it was necessarily an accident but planned. Of course, I understand it was a bad area, but after the newest revelations, I think it's more probable than not, that it wasn't an accident at all.............fran

fran said:

JMHO
fran

PS.....I've heard that when the Youngs had the accident, Michelle had taken off her seat belt. IF he had his on, she didn't, and he just so happened to go off the edge at that moment, I don't think it was necessarily an accident but planned. Of course, I understand it was a bad area, but after the newest revelations, I think it's more probable than not, that it wasn't an accident at all.............fran

I agree Fran. Is there a term that is used for the baby to stop growing in the womb? It could be the cause of the accident if she hit her stomach really hard. Could he have also used some poison?

fran said:

JMHO
fran

You're right! To cause a miscarriage. Didn't he say he was hoping for infertility or something?:mad:

SO What said:
He has to dye his hair first!

raisincharlie said:
Jilly,

Good morning and please excuse me for stepping in here but I just have to say I have changed my mind considerably about the car wreck. My first thought was no way for two reasons - it was reported to have happened in 2005 (which is totally wrong - it happened May 2006) and the fact JY was also in the car. Having re-thought the wreck - it seems to me an attempt to eliminate either MY or the baby or both.

The fact that MY immediately got pregnant after losing a baby is IMO the proverbial straw that broke camel JY's back (of course it wasn't his fault she got pregnant again in his mind :loser: ). IMO we are about to see a new definition for eerie and Scott Peterson will appear almost human compared to this guy.

Mornin' Charlie, Remember I posted before here that right after the insiders started posting at CTV, I read a statement from a friend that we wouldn't believe what we would learn about Jason. I'm beginning to thisk it is true as well.

I'm still not convinced that the whole leaving with luggage in front of a friend isn't gonna turn out to be that Michele told him to get out that night after finding out the who the affair was with if she already knew he was cheating. It fits with the 11 pm phone call as a premise to come back and get a forgotten item and would account for the rage in the attack. The rumors from insiders say they were seperated and possibly in the process of divorce which leads me to believe Michele knew he was having an affair and probably another one at that.

No information at all on who the friend was that was with Michele watching GA much less what that person witnessed. We're hearing a lot about MY's friends and sorority sisters so it seems to me this person may be in that circle of friends. The rumor of a girlfriend in Fl. is not only true but the poster on ctv who made that statement said they are a friend of one of Michele's sorority sisters. I'm gonna theorize that Michele did tell that person something that night.

strach304 said:
I'm still not convinced that the whole leaving with luggage in front of a friend isn't gonna turn out to be that Michele told him to get out that night after finding out the who the affair was with if she already knew he was cheating. It fits with the 11 pm phone call as a premise to come back and get a forgotten item and would account for the rage in the attack. The rumors from insiders say they were seperated and possibly in the process of divorce which leads me to believe Michele knew he was having an affair and probably another one at that.

No information at all on who the friend was that was with Michele watching GA much less what that person witnessed. We're hearing a lot about MY's friends and sorority sisters so it seems to me this person may be in that circle of friends. The rumor of a girlfriend in Fl. is not only true but the poster on ctv who made that statement said they are a friend of one of Michele's sorority sisters. I'm gonna theorize that Michele did tell that person something that night.
Elizabeth Schorff IMO

strach304 said:

Check out RPD's posts over at CTV. He says the GA friend's name is Shelly.

scandi said:
Mornin' Charlie, Remember I posted before here that right after the insiders started posting at CTV, I read a statement from a friend that we wouldn't believe what we would learn about Jason. I'm beginning to thisk it is true as well.

Hi scandi. I remember your post and I believe that...

D'you remember the poster at CTV that said "not even this hot shot lawyer is going to get you off this one?"....

They may be trying to say Jason Young "got away with the May 2006 car accident... and everyone knew it was attempted murder.."

There will be more coming out on this guy.

Much more...

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads