UK - 39 bodies found in lorry container, Essex, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that the Irish authorities advised EH that credible death threats had been made against him and his family.
According to earlier reports MR was expecting to become a father when he was arrested.

I don't like to get too conspiracy theorist, but the roots to cigarette smuggling (a crime for which RH served a prison sentence) spread from Vietnam to the Paramilitaries of both sides.

Don't forget that the Irish authorities advised EH that credible death threats had been made against him and his family.
According to earlier reports MR was expecting to become a father when he was arrested.

I don't like to get too conspiracy theorist, but the roots to cigarette smuggling (a crime for which RH served a prison sentence) spread from Vietnam to the Paramilitaries of both sides.

I've read that an estimated 40% of all cigarettes sold in Ireland are smuggled into the country. In other words, it's a vast untaxed business.

As suspected Mo sang like a canary!
Good! But I wonder how much 'singing' was necessary: the phone records, the computers seized, RH in the area, it must have all been obvious. Maybe at last Ronan Hughes will finally be arrested , and Eamonn Harrison.

Still baffling: MR must have confirmed all this to police a while ago, and yet these people are still evading arrest and extradition.

Are the countries not cooperating in his arrest?
Good question - especially since the crime seems to have spread itself across France, Belgium and England. There seemed to be an early flurry of activity - the Hughes' homes and place of business was searched, and computers and vehicles seized - but ages after the lorry deaths, so plenty of time for them to have cleaned up their act. Then their operators licence was revoked, North and South of the border, so they can no longer run their haulage business. There was some suggestion earlier on that the authorities in Ireland had been investigating the Hughes Bros and that this event blew that apart.

Then there was that ridiculous business of Essex Police appealing for sightings of them...while CH was splashed all over a Monaghan magazine with his wife.

With the shenanigans over the ludicrous leeway that EH has been given n the Irish court (and the mystery as to who is paying his top barrister) , and the apparent failure or disinclination for the Irish authorities to arrest or even question the Hughes brothers can only mean corruption somewhere along the line, or else the police and other agencies are playing a long game and holding their cards very close to their chest. Or maybe plain incompetence.

Good question - especially since the crime seems to have spread itself across France, Belgium and England. There seemed to be an early flurry of activity - the Hughes' homes and place of business was searched, and computers and vehicles seized - but ages after the lorry deaths, so plenty of time for them to have cleaned up their act. Then their operators licence was revoked, North and South of the border, so they can no longer run their haulage business. There was some suggestion earlier on that the authorities in Ireland had been investigating the Hughes Bros and that this event blew that apart.

Then there was that ridiculous business of Essex Police appealing for sightings of them...while CH was splashed all over a Monaghan magazine with his wife.

With the shenanigans over the ludicrous leeway that EH has been given n the Irish court (and the mystery as to who is paying his top barrister) , and the apparent failure or disinclination for the Irish authorities to arrest or even question the Hughes brothers can only mean corruption somewhere along the line, or else the police and other agencies are playing a long game and holding their cards very close to their chest. Or maybe plain incompetence.

I think it is way above the Hughes bros. MOO
EH and family had serious threats iirc? I don't think it was the H Bros. I can't believe they are still not in custody. It is probably as high as the McCann case, political figures trying to get away with it. The drivers will take the blame JMO
MOO

Yesss!!

“He is due to appear before the High Court at an extradition hearing tomorrow morning”
Let’s hope Siobhan Stack is not up to her usual shenanigans on his behalf!

He must have been living in discomfort, these last weeks, expecting the knock. I hope he has not been able to sleep or relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member