GUILTY UK - Arrest in 1987 'Bedsit Murders' of Wendy Knell, 25, and Caroline Pierce, 20, in Kent

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The victim impact statements show us just a small amount of the lifelong trauma he has inflicted on hundreds of victims, I wept reading them all but the 9 year old girls families statement was so raw and powerful that it made me just want to scream.

It is just so difficult to know that men like him exist.

From my chats with another sleuth, Fuller's home was sold some 6 months ago with an asking price of £310k. He had purchased that home back in 2000 for £91k. Surely there is a case for him to reimburse the Legal Aid money from the sale of his asset. He initially pleaded "not guilty" but changed to "guilty" later on down the line. Had he pleaded guilty in the first place, then the taxpayer would have been on the hook for a lot less than £46k.

I firmly believe in Legal Aid, but I'm of the opinion that the likes of Fuller, those who plead Not Guilty and then switch to Guilty much later on, should have their assets seized to cover the legal costs. This kind of thing is simply not fair on the taxpayer and is an abuse of the Legal Aid system.
rsbm
DF should repay society somehow, in his particular case it seems fair and ironically appropriate, that he leaves his body/brain to be dissected and studied by the medical community.
Just my opinion.

[The warning is from the court site.]

** WARNING **

These remarks contain graphic content

Regina v David Fuller

The Crown Court sitting at Maidstone

Sentencing remarks by Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb

15 December 2021

R -v- David Fuller

Attachments

[The warning is from the court site.]

** WARNING **

Regina v David Fuller

The Crown Court sitting at Maidstone

Sentencing remarks by Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb

15 December 2021

R -v- David Fuller
Horrendous, reading this makes one feel sick.

I cannot begin to imagine how those on his family tree feel now if they are aware of David Lewis Fuller cataloguing and indexing as looking at his ancestry account he has done quite a lot of work cataloguing of his own distant family members :(

R -v- David Fuller: Sentencing Remarks
Quote: "Although you denied it you did research into your victims and possible victims including looking at social media accounts they had".
Quote: " It is clear from this evidence that over the course of many years, you were not only obsessively preserving the images of your abuse, you exhaustively catalogued and indexed them"

Last edited:
David Fuller: Sentencing Remarks as per above link.
20. The portable drives also revealed recordings you had made of a relative of your wife when that lady visited you in your home. You set up a camera disguised as a pen in the bathroom and covertly recorded her undressing, showering, drying herself and when she used the toilet. The pen-camera was itself found in the pocket of a jacket hanging in the office.

This makes me think of the Bedgebury murder and how Jean Brook was sunbathing in the forest in 1982. Are police still looking into Fuller being the possible perpetrator. The voyeurism stands out here so I do feel that he would have been well capable of taking photos (as before the time of digital media) then murdering the poor woman.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/police-investigating-morgue-monster-david-25397757

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if he questioned the DNA evidence and so the defence did their own review of that evidence. If so, that would have cost a lot of money.

As for his actual defence, there wasn't any due to him pleading guilty someway through the trial.

From my chats with another sleuth, Fuller's home was sold some 6 months ago with an asking price of £310k. He had purchased that home back in 2000 for £91k. Surely there is a case for him to reimburse the Legal Aid money from the sale of his asset. He initially pleaded "not guilty" but changed to "guilty" later on down the line. Had he pleaded guilty in the first place, then the taxpayer would have been on the hook for a lot less than £46k.

I firmly believe in Legal Aid, but I'm of the opinion that the likes of Fuller, those who plead Not Guilty and then switch to Guilty much later on, should have their assets seized to cover the legal costs. This kind of thing is simply not fair on the taxpayer and is an abuse of the Legal Aid system.

How is it that vile individuals like Fuller are given Legal Aid money running into tens of thousands yet those in Care have to pay hundreds of thousands in Care fees in the UK? What a twisted world we live in.

How is it that vile individuals like Fuller are given Legal Aid money running into tens of thousands yet those in Care have to pay hundreds of thousands in Care fees in the UK? What a twisted world we live in.

Exactly. Also, the victim's families with regards to the mortuary crimes are not eligible for legal aid, and I think that's what prompted the FOI about Fuller's legal aid.

EDIT: I meant victims "families" which I've now added.

Taken from the Mail Online today (If nothing else this might reopen some Cold cases particularly those at Bedgebury Forest).

Following the sentencing, Kent Police revealed a dedicated team of investigators will spend a year picking through Fuller's sordid life to see if he is behind any other cold cases of missing women.

Outside Maidstone Crown Court, Detective Chief Superintendent Paul Fotheringham, of Kent Police, said: 'We have a team dedicated to this case, we will be looking at other cases of missing girls, rape offences and murders across the South East of England.

'We will spend about a year working in this, maybe more, reviewing these cases.

'There's no evidence he committed other offences, but there's a chance he did and we're absolutely going to dig into this and investigate ever corner of his life and if find out if there's evidence we can convict him of any other offences.'

Taken from the Mail Online today (If nothing else this might reopen some Cold cases particularly those at Bedgebury Forest).

Following the sentencing, Kent Police revealed a dedicated team of investigators will spend a year picking through Fuller's sordid life to see if he is behind any other cold cases of missing women.

Outside Maidstone Crown Court, Detective Chief Superintendent Paul Fotheringham, of Kent Police, said: 'We have a team dedicated to this case, we will be looking at other cases of missing girls, rape offences and murders across the South East of England.

'There's no evidence he committed other offences, but there's a chance he did and we're absolutely going to dig into this and investigate ever corner of his life and if find out if there's evidence we can convict him of any other offences.'

I think they need to look at any links Fuller had with the dark web and paedophiles as well
It is heart-breaking that he has a son as well. I cannot imagine to begin how his family are feeling at this time.

For example if anyone wants to read point 19 this does not appear to have been linked to the acts done in the mortuary.

** WARNING **

19. (see attached link for further reading)
40. Count 50 (possession of prohibited images of children) reflects prohibited images of children sourced from the internet. There were over 1000 images found during the review of the electronic material. The sentence is 3 months concurrent

This looks like an interesting article to read by the way.
Dark web: Study reveals how new offenders get involved in online paedophile communities

David Fuller who raped the corpses of more than 100 women in hospital mortuaries sentenced to life | Daily Mail Online
Quote 'We will be looking at cases of missing girls'

I do recall that quite a few International students seem to have disappeared over the course of time in both Kent, Sussex and Surrey :(
Two young International students Lingran Lin and Lingshan Lin went missing together a while back in Brighton area and I am not sure if they were ever located. I did notice a pattern here but would need to find the articles again or cross post from any websleuth links unless someone can get there first with the information.
I think some of the missing young people may be in this article. The faces of the 34 people still missing in Brighton and Sussex

Last edited:
David Fuller who raped the corpses of more than 100 women in hospital mortuaries sentenced to life | Daily Mail Online
Quote 'We will be looking at cases of missing girls'

I do recall that quite a few International students seem to have disappeared over the course of time in both Kent, Sussex and Surrey :(
Two young International students Lingran Lin and Lingshan Lin went missing together a while back in Brighton area and I am not sure if they were ever located. I did notice a pattern here but would need to find the articles again or cross post from any websleuth links unless someone can get there first with the information.
I think some of the missing young people may be in this article. The faces of the 34 people still missing in Brighton and Sussex
Not sure why this is in the murder files about the two missing young people from Brighton area but here goes:-
Lingshan Lin - Unsolved Murder 2006 - Brighton - Lingshan Lin Unsolved Mysteries UK

I hope we never see his like again, the utter depravity and extent of his crimes defies any kind of understanding. I am just astounded, he has inflicted so much damage on his own family who may only recently have learnt the full extent of his crimes.

and after the horrors of what his victims already knew they now will have these new revelations to deal with.

then all the other people who have had to deal with the aftermath, the police who had to view all the images, and then find the words to tell families of things nobody should have to deal with, the prosecution and defence, all the court staff, the judge, the list is never ending of all the people who will live with this for the rest of their lives. His colleagues must be trying to come to terms with it, the mortuary staff must be trying to work out if they missed something.

I am reeling from just having read it.

Interesting in that Fuller's defence has made no mention of the sexual abuse incident, mentioned at the start of the trial last month, and when he was aged 4 or 5. All they've put forward is that one doctor recently diagnosed Fuller as autistic and so not aware of the depravity of his actions, BUT another doctor disagreed - which then prompted Fuller to plead guilty.
"Not aware of the depravity of his actions"!
I nearly fell off my chair!
That is the quote of the year!

David Fuller: The sisters killed in a car crash, abused after death

The family is Christian and Nike says if she could speak to Fuller, she would tell him that he "needs God, he needs Christ".

She describes what he did as demonic and satanic but says she would forgive him.

Audrey can't begin to think about forgiveness yet.

She wants to understand how Fuller could have done this to them and so many other families.

She says she wanted to talk to the BBC because she thinks her little sisters deserve a tribute :(

Last edited:
I think they need to look at any links Fuller had with the dark web and paedophiles as well
It is heart-breaking that he has a son as well. I cannot imagine to begin how his family are feeling at this time.

For example if anyone wants to read point 19 this does not appear to have been linked to the acts done in the mortuary.

** WARNING **

19. (see attached link for further reading)
40. Count 50 (possession of prohibited images of children) reflects prohibited images of children sourced from the internet. There were over 1000 images found during the review of the electronic material. The sentence is 3 months concurrent

This looks like an interesting article to read by the way.
Dark web: Study reveals how new offenders get involved in online paedophile communities
Omg I'm heaving here, what a heinous beast. That's my coffee in the trash. :(

Omg I'm heaving here, what a heinous beast. That's my coffee in the trash. :(
So many faces to his profile, murderer, Paedo, voyerist and necrophile. Now police are looking at historic rape cases as well.
I recall a "moonlight" rapist similar to convivcted Delroy Grant. This person raped an older lady and other victims in the early 1990's and pretty sure this involved Crowborough area

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upnorthmichigansleuth
Back