GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Re the visa I know its hard as a close member of my family has been trying to get his longterm Filipino over here but can't, she has to prove her income over there etc. I am thinking her kids is to someone British?

Possibly with the Irish/British name it is possible that one of her parents is British, so that would mean that she also would have British citizenship.

Cops probing 'double murder' of mum & daughter, 2, remove skip from Scots home
''COPS probing the alleged murders of mum Bennylyn Burke and her toddler daughter have removed a skip from a house they were searching.

The dumpster was loaded on to the back of a truck and driven away as police continued their investigations, according to onlookers.''

''Forensics teams are now expected to comb the large rubbish container.''

The search for Bennylyn and Jellica is understood to be ongoing.''

“Cops have set up floodlights behind the home and are working non-stop.”

Do they mean that the alleged murders did not occur at the same time, or that the timing has not yet been established? speculation, imo, rbbm.
Police question Coldside residents in alleged double murder investigation - The Courier
''Andrew Innes is accused of murdering Bennylyn Burke and her two-year-old daughter, Jellica Burke, at his home address on Troon Avenue in Ardler between February 17 and March 5.''

''Another neighbour said he was interviewed about disturbances that had taken place around the 17th of February and the start of March.''

Do they mean that the alleged murders did not occur at the same time, or that the timing has not yet been established? speculation, imo, rbbm.
Police question Coldside residents in alleged double murder investigation - The Courier
''Andrew Innes is accused of murdering Bennylyn Burke and her two-year-old daughter, Jellica Burke, at his home address on Troon Avenue in Ardler between February 17 and March 5.''

''Another neighbour said he was interviewed about disturbances that had taken place around the 17th of February and the start of March.''

I assume when they haven’t found any bodies, the person is presumed to have been murdered between the date they were last seen and the date the suspect was arrested.
MOO

Not sure and its the only article I can find that reports it?

The information does seem quite precise, though, and the picture in the article is from the Dens/Main Road junction. If the bodies have proved hard to locate, I would think police are looking at every and any property the suspect is connected to, even if they're sure Troon Ave is the crime scene.

<modsnip, deleted post>

Aside from being married and because the articles use Ms the Burke Surname could be because one of her parents has the Burke surname, or it could be adoption.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mextex
Back