GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve looked on his Facebook.. last year he posted pictures of a “daughter” washing his car during lock down she looked to be a teenager/young woman and there’s also pictures posted of a young boy who he seems to come across like his child (obviously both the young girl and boy not being biologically his). Where are they? Who are they?
The thought of what the poor older child must of witnessed is horrific :(

I'm not sure you can tell if the children are biologically his from a photo!!

Though he was at Aberdeen uni at the time of that attack ...

I have friends in common with him but do not want to ask them.

Ignore this, he was at Aberdeen uni but no date given.

I have also noticed that some of his family members are no longer friends with him today, who definitely were over the weekend.

Ignore this, he was at Aberdeen uni but no date given.

I have also noticed that some of his family members are no longer friends with him today, who definitely were over the weekend.

Yeah if he went to university from college, then it's likely he was there late 80s mid 90s. Obviously could have been there as an adult too... interesting link though. Well done on the friends list spot

I'm not sure you can tell if the children are biologically his from a photo!!
of course that is true! Some people could say the same for my own child..
I wasn’t saying it to cause offence. I didn’t acknowledge his age or see that he had a wife & I was judging him from some of his derogatory posts regarding Asia. Plus the pictures of children in schools I got the impression they could have been adopted (my closest friend is Thai and was adopted when her mum married an English guy & they moved to London it’s fairly common)
My point was just the fact he seemed to have children with him within the last year so where were they now & that something so awful has happened

Yeah if he went to university from college, then it's likely he was there late 80s mid 90s. Obviously could have been there as an adult too... interesting link though. Well done on the friends list spot

Most likely scenario is that he went straight from school but there’s also a decent chance he might have taken a few years out in between. That happens a lot too.

His Linked In page isn’t giving much of anything away about history, background or dates unfortunately. The only detail is an employment record as a software engineer with Unity Technologies, based in San Francisco.

This page has a little more info: Andrew Innes - Manager, Console Research &.. - Unity | ZoomInfo.com

94-97 he was working for DMA Design, based in Dundee from what I can make out - About DMA Design – Oh No! : DMA Design!

Last edited:
Most likely scenario is that he went straight from school but there’s also a decent chance he might have taken a few years out in between. That happens a lot too.

His Linked In page isn’t giving much of anything away about history, background or dates unfortunately. The only detail is an employment record as a software engineer with Unity Technologies, based in San Francisco.

This page has a little more info: Andrew Innes - Manager, Console Research &.. - Unity | ZoomInfo.com

It says he was a programmer 1994-1997 which would fit in with him being at Uni from 1989 (19) to 1992/3 (22/23) aged based off being 50 this year

From the above article
"The first charge alleges he attacked Bennylyn Burke by repeatedly striking her on the head with a hammer, or similar implement, and murdered her."

This sounds as if they likely now have access to her body

I thought/considered the possibility the child found at the home may have witnessed the attack and they used that information?

jmo

Edited
And again....

Yes that was my thoughts too. It sounds more like a witness description than direct evidence based because it says "hammer, or similar implement"

As well as the phrase 'means presently unknown' used to describe the loss of little Jellica's life - like something may have been seen or heard but is unclear what.

This world totally sucks sometimes :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge