Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could always make a group chat and share...

Can't figure out what's happened here, very strange. Children killed by their parents are usually a lot younger. Bernadette is nearly an adult? Very sad.

Did she have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I wonder if there was discord about a bf/gf or friends generally she associated with.

Sarah Walker, 37, and Scott Walker, 50, both of Century Square in Millfield, appeared at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court today charged with killing their 17-year-old daughter, Bernadette.
----
Scott Walker wore a blue polo shirt and jeans, and had a face mask, which was pulled below his chin as he spoke to confirm his name, date of birth and address. He was flanked by two dock officers.

They were charged with murdering Bernadette on July 20.

Deputy District Judge Matthew Bone told both Scott and Sarah Walker that the case was too serious to be heard at the magistrates’ court, and could only be heard at a crown court. He said the law meant that no bail applications could be heard at today’s hearing.

Both Scott and Sarah Walker were remanded into custody, with Judge Bone telling them the case would be sent to Peterborough Crown Court on Wednesday, September 16. However, he said the case could be heard at Norwich Crown Court.

Parents of missing Peterborough teenager appear in court charged with her murder

There’s no clue as to what happened but BOTH parents charged with murder intrigues me. Unless they aren’t cooperating with police? So both charged

and why? I’m thinking maybe she was the babysitter being older and maybe conflict occurred over that.....was she trying to leave home and they were dragging her back hence maybe the car excuse? Arguments over exams? Her future? Goth way of dressing?

...why? I’m thinking maybe she was the babysitter being older and maybe conflict occurred over that.....was she trying to leave home and they were dragging her back hence maybe the car excuse? Arguments over exams? Her future? Goth way of dressing?

Perhaps the parents were abusing their other children and Bernadette threatened to report them to the police, so they killed her? I mean if they had no problem killing her, it's likely they had no problem mistreating their other children too. I hope the remaining 8 children are being cared for by good people now.

New River Drain

3081485_129c419a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads