Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why did it take BW disappearing for Sw to move in with her new fella if SW and ScW had been separated for a while but living together. I hope these niggles will get answers but tbh it all seems so messed up!

Also ringing another bell is the fact that the rucksack wasn’t disposed of if he disposed of a body. Seems strange to say she ran off but then he kept her bag. Would have made more sense to say she had it with her… MOO
Or even take the bag home with him and say she ran off in a hurry and left it in the car? Taking it to a secondary location seems odd to me

Yes, they must have departed just after midnight from their home, in order to arrive at the garage at 12.27am, which makes it Monday July 20.

I agree, PT are not the best when it comes to accuracy, but to be fair to them, they are taking this information from the details released to journos by the court.
Who's looking after the kids whilst the pair are on their dead of night road trip? Did they leave them unsupervised alone in their beds and hoped they wouldn't wake up?

And why did it take BW disappearing for Sw to move in with her new fella if SW and ScW had been separated for a while but living together. I hope these niggles will get answers but tbh it all seems so messed up!

From the report I took it to mean SaW was just over at CCs house, not that she was living with him.

Hey I’m new here but have been reading all these posts. I have a theory....
I believe the mother had way more to do with BW’S disappearance/death than most people seem to believe. I honestly just can not understand if she is no longer with the step father, why she would be covering for him?

- It makes zero sense. Could it have been the mother who committed the murder because she was jealous ? Acted out of rage ? Blamed Bernadette for the sexual abuse ? - And it was he that helped her cover it all up and not the other way around- just a thought! I just can not comprehend why a women would lie for a man that she isn’t even in a relationship with anymore! She isn’t protecting anyone but her self Just MO.

so yes, that stands out...their relationship was over,she had moved on. makes zero sense why she would work with him to murder Bernadette.

the grandparents....did they know of Bernadettes allegation? she was upset when she arrived, what were they told?

also, the rucksack. could be he hung onto it to place miles away as a decoy. sort of 3 months later her rucksack is found in scotland,whats it doing there? proves she ran away. i think he was waiting to plant it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member