Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that you go to visit a friend, leave your phone there. Go off somewhere and then go back to friends house? Maybe she said she was going home and and then came back to retrieve 'forgotten' phone. leaving her free to go elsewhere and use BWs phone
The friend will likely be a witness so we will know that one for definite. If she didn't leave the house then it could only be ScW.

Odd that you go to visit a friend, leave your phone there. Go off somewhere and then go back to friends house? Maybe she said she was going home and and then came back to retrieve 'forgotten' phone. leaving her free to go elsewhere and use BWs phone
The friend will likely be a witness so we will know that one for definite. If she didn't leave the house then it could only be ScW.
I've noticed they both had videos on tiktok in the same bedroom.
That wouldn't surprise me. Perhaps ScW and the boyfriend had their own nights with SaW. I had a girl friend that only saw me on certain nights. I later found out the other nights were for another bloke. She even got us together to see if we would agree to that arrangement going forward. She didn't see me again.

Last edited:
Hi I've been following but first comment. Sorry If I've missed something but until yesterday I'd assumed or thought it had been SaW who had been sending all the messages and checking socials. Has this been confirmed? Socials came from her device yes? But in middle of night.
Let's say for argument sake she's telling truth of sorts. Could all the social media stuff and texts be done by ScW?

Hi I've been following but first comment. Sorry If I've missed something but until yesterday I'd assumed or thought it had been SaW who had been sending all the messages and checking socials. Has this been confirmed? Socials came from her device yes? But in middle of nightLet's say for argument sake she's telling truth of sorts. Could all the social media stuff and texts be done by ScW?

Not posssible, the phone was activated at home on Century Square while Scott was out of the house while he was out going to get Bernadette.

Hi I've been following but first comment. Sorry If I've missed something but until yesterday I'd assumed or thought it had been SaW who had been sending all the messages and checking socials. Has this been confirmed? Socials came from her device yes? But in middle of night.
Let's say for argument sake she's telling truth of sorts. Could all the social media stuff and texts be done by ScW?
I think the social media stuff is all SaW and the initial use of BW's phone could only be SaW. It was topped up with credit bought using SaW's card (could ScW have borrowed SaW's purse to go and get some milk on the 18th at 6.16pm returning after 6.54pm?). That may all be presented by the defence as about the abuse allegations (Devil's Advocate again). After that, I'm certain that the phones are travelling together but it is not impossible for ScW to be the only one with the phones. As yet there are no sightings or CCTV of them together at these times. I am pretty certain ScW murdered BW and buried her in the early hours of 19th.

I have a feeling SaW will be aquitted of the two remaining charges and will be sentenced to the period of time on remand for the two she's pleaded guilty to, and to walk from the court. I expect ScW will never see the light of day again.

Last edited:
I think the social media stuff is all SaW and the initial use of BW's phone could only be SaW. It was topped up with credit using SaW's card. That may be presented by the defence as all be about the abuse allegations (Devil's Advocate again). After that, I'm certain that the phones are travelling together but it is not impossible for ScW to be the only one with the phones. As yet there are no sightings or CCTV of them together at these times. I am pretty certain ScW murdered BW and buried her in the early hours of 19th.

I have a feeling SaW will be aquitted of the two remaining charges and will be sentenced to the period of time on remand for the two she's pleaded guilty to, and to walk from the court. I expect ScW will never see the light of day again.

I wonder if this will be the case too, or if we will see more concrete evidence to come.
Even if SaW walks 'free', I doubt very much she will be allowed access to her children (currently in care) again, given the admission of perverting the course of Justice of her child's accusations of child abuse.

(I am following this case closely, but it's my first post. Waiting on today's update from the press and wondering who Witness 2 is..lol)

I think the social media stuff is all SaW and the initial use of BW's phone could only be SaW. It was topped up with credit bought using SaW's card (could ScW have borrowed SaW's purse to go and get some milk on the 18th at 6.16pm returning after 6.54pm?). That may all be presented by the defence as about the abuse allegations (Devil's Advocate again). After that, I'm certain that the phones are travelling together but it is not impossible for ScW to be the only one with the phones. As yet there are no sightings or CCTV of them together at these times. I am pretty certain ScW murdered BW and buried her in the early hours of 19th.

he is a goner. He has no reasonable defence and it’s stacking up. They could do with more physical evidence (what was discarded on those trips) but I find it hard to believe anything bar guilty can be given.

she is interesting. She has admitted to two charges but by definition that would make it highly likely she’s going to be found guilty of the other two. That’s a considerable sentence she’s looking at.

let’s see what else they have as each day opens this up a bit more

Anecdotally people in Peterborough don't seem all that interested to me, though it may gain traction with the recent press coverage in the printed Peterborough Telegraph. Has anyone else local found this? Most people I speak to don't know the first thing about it.
Agreed! It seems no one knows

Y'all must forget what it's like to be under 18 lol. Either that or you had super chill "friend" type of parents. I didn't grow up in an abusive household but my Dad was definitely strict and he constantly made me go places I didn't want to go and do things I didn't want to do.

But on that note Scotts parents must be quite old, as he's what 50? The youngest his parents could be is late 60's. At this point I am questioning how much we could trust his parents....

From what I know from my American friends, being a teen there and here in the UK is quite different.

We don't have 'the fear of God' or 'wait 'til your father gets home' here these days

I only recently looked at SaW's tiktok, I didn't realise you could without being a member.

My eyes are still burning from the acid I had to wash them out with after.

I know the social media age has bred a bunch of narcissistic morons but goodness me, revolting, and a good insight into her personality.

I only recently looked at SaW's tiktok, I didn't realise you could without being a member.

My eyes are still burning from the acid I had to wash them out with after.

I know the social media age has bred a bunch of narcissistic morons but goodness me, revolting, and a good insight into her personality.
There are a couple of SaW's that include BW. I've stopped looking at BW's as they make me too sad. ScW's has a couple that are deeply disturbed. The ones in the pretend straight jacket "...they found a couple of nobodys under my basement". You'll never get that image of him out of your head. @firesagaofficial if you want to look.

Every once in a while I get sucked back into their social medias, and 20 opened tabs on my browser I gotta stop myself. Its always the pages she likes on her fb that get me. She follows so many abandoned/desolated buildings pages, ones for peterborough, essex, yorkshire, and I'm not from there and wouldn't be able to connect them with areas of interest. So if anyone from the area wants to take a look here you go! https://www.facebook.com/spadley/likes_all

Also deeply disturbs me that Sarah followed #crimescenecleanup on instagram.. I'm into crime stuff but it's a whole other thing to be fully comfortable following something like this and having it on your social media feed along with friends, family, regular life stuff. I've read up on the steps of decomposition, like buzzards and how fast they can eat a body, etc but thats like 1 sitting and then I won't read on that topic again for 6 months I can't imagine every day seeing bloods and fluids and dead body stains on my regular feed.

I'm increasingly drawn to the area north of Uldale Way. Up Gunthorpe Road, which I know has featured in searches, then left along Bridgehill Road, then right up Drain Road. Although the google streetview is dated 2012, about 300m on there is a fly tip and a decent track off to the east between fields that eventually turns south on to Bridgehill Rd. The fly tip suggests that it is a good location not to be noticed. I would think you could navigate that track to the east easily in the dark without headlights and no-one would know you were there. The ground would be ploughsoil and easily dug. Might have been even more secluded amongst standing crops.

Last edited:
I've just watched the Donal MacIntyre crime documentary about the murder of Vitalija Baliutaviciene in 2011 which obviously relates to Peterborough. What stuck me is the case building by Cambridgeshire Constabulary based on ANPR cameras and CCTV even then. That we have so few sightings from those instruments (even though there was a CCTV near the lock up) suggests to me that ScW was deliberately trying not to be recorded. That is why we have the odd CCTV and the odd ANPR sighting, more by chance than anything else. He drives on back roads and unsurveilled roads where he can during the crucial days.

Or she never left her friend's house and ScW had BW's phone at that time.

Or she never left her friend's house and ScW had BW's phone at that time.

Bernadette Walker Murder Trial: College classmates describe trying to contact missing teenager after her disappearance

At last an update!

Interesting that they paused due to a juror illness last week, but not for a defendant:

Sarah Walker, Bernadette’s mum, was not in court today, with the jury being told she was ill. Judge Mrs Justice Maura McGowan told the jury the illness was not COVID related, and Sarah Walker is expected to be back in court tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members