Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to focus too much on her business as that’s not really relevant. We all have knocks and set backs. It’s the delusion on that Twitter which is odd, such as tagging Robert Downey junior and David Walliams in her tweets, like they are going to start chatting back! Nothing wrong with bringing cakes to the bbc and hoping it leads somewhere, it is to act knocked back that you aren’t offered a show off the back of it!

I don’t want to focus too much on her business as that’s not really relevant. We all have knocks and set backs. It’s the delusion on that Twitter which is odd, such as tagging Robert Downey junior and David Walliams in her tweets, like they are going to start chatting back! Nothing wrong with bringing cakes to the bbc and hoping it leads somewhere, it is to act knocked back that you aren’t offered a show off the back of it!
I think it’s the determination to be recognised, to be the centre of attention, to put herself first above her disabled daughter that’s the issue - not the fact that she baked cakes for the BBC. Once told not to bring any more, she stopped the business. I think that tells us a lot about her.

So seeing as SaW cakes seem to have killed the conversation do we think B was taken to the lockup or do you think ScW placed her someplace he thought safe and secluded after he picked her up from his parents (dad and stepmum that is)?

So seeing as SaW cakes seem to have killed the conversation do we think B was taken to the lockup or do you think ScW placed her someplace he thought safe and secluded after he picked her up from his parents (dad and stepmum that is)?
I think privacy. I think there may have been an argument after leaving the grandparents, she got out the car, he managed to coaxed her back into the car, stopped off at the lock up and strangled her. We'll not know whether there was a final sexual assault. Early hours of the 19th he wraps up the body, stops at the car park on the north side of Uldale Way, hides his mobile, then drives up by Newborough and buries BW on the edge of an arable field. Drives back to pick up phone, then tidies the lock up.

I think privacy. I think there may have been an argument after leaving the grandparents, she got out the car, he managed to coaxed her back into the car, stopped off at the lock up and strangled her. We'll not know whether there was a final sexual assault. Early hours of the 19th he wraps up the body, stops at the car park on the north side of Uldale Way, hides his mobile, then drives up by Newborough and buries BW on the edge of an arable field. Drives back to pick up phone, then tidies the lock up.

I agree with privacy but don't think he took her to the lockup as just too open especially in daylight - too many houses overlooking and also his stepmum admitted they themeselves use the lockup. I also agree with strangulation and perhaps the argument as I still believe this was pre-meditated by both ScW and SaW whilst she was at his parents house. Makes me sick thinking about it- just want justice for B so trying to think where he/they buried her (still not convinced SaW did not help and still think buried).

Personally can't wait for the forensics, perhaps they did find DNA/blood etc in the lockup? JMO for now

I feel the lock up is the scene. He has all three and if you have a reason to trick her into there (to fetch something for the baby for example) she might enter. You can then collect later and dispose. I also don’t think the poor girl is buried. You wouldn’t need to around here. We don’t have field edges where you can dig holes in heavy rain and complete blackness. We do have plenty of quarries, lakes, dykes, marshes and woodland that are passed maybe a couple of times per day by cars and maybe haven’t seen human activity for decades.

remember he’s only left two 90 minute windows (and that other one to kings lynn I can’t explain) to do everything. They don’t seem pretty smart, more lucky so far.

I agree with privacy but don't think he took her to the lockup as just too open especially in daylight - too many houses overlooking and also his stepmum admitted they themeselves use the lockup. I also agree with strangulation and perhaps the argument as I still believe this was pre-meditated by both ScW and SaW whilst she was at his parents house. Makes me sick thinking about it- just want justice for B so trying to think where he/they buried her (still not convinced SaW did not help and still think buried).

Personally can't wait for the forensics, perhaps they did find DNA/blood etc in the lockup? JMO for now
In the lock up is completely private. He's in control. His stepmother, the only other with access to the gate, was back at her house (his dad has dimentia) and he had use of two of the three lock ups for himself. He has motive and opportunity. The alternative is he killed her out in the open and carried her dead body back to the car or hid her body and hoped no-one would find it until he came back, or he killed her in the car, which is also plausible. I think the lock up was overlooked by one neighbouring window. If he's there regularly who would notice his comings and goings. His dead of night visits must have been notice at the time but then nearly two months had past before the murder enquiry was launched.

Well I mean technically didn't they have 2 months to truly dispose of her?
You wouldn't want to be dealing with a body much after 5 days of Summer unless it's in a freezer. If you didn't want to get caught, you'd get rid of it as soon as possible. That's why I think that was what he was doing in the early hours of the 19th. He could have killed her on the 18th in a location where the body could be temporarily hidden and then returned in the night, i.e. perhaps only her bag was ever at the lock up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member