GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, murdered then hidden, Peterborough, 18 Jul 2020 *Parents Sentenced* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I stiĺl find myself checking here for something. That Bernadettes remains have been found or Scott has spoken. So so sad.

I can only imagine Scott talking when he is wallowing in jail and Sarah gets out and goes back on SM. Maybe him hearing about her enjoying her life again (with other men) might make him jealous enough to get chatty. Deep down though I think Sarah will avoid SM.

Hopefully in the not to distant future, Bernadette gets found.

I can only imagine Scott talking when he is wallowing in jail and Sarah gets out and goes back on SM. Maybe him hearing about her enjoying her life again (with other men) might make him jealous enough to get chatty. Deep down though I think Sarah will avoid SM.

Hopefully in the not to distant future, Bernadette gets found.
I think Sarah will keep a low profile when she is released but will continue to use her supporters as her voice in maintaining her innocence! Perhaps she will maintain contact with Scott to keep him sweet . Are the police even still searching for Bernadette? I fear she will never be found sadly

The podcast Sipping on Some Crime has covered Bernadette's murder, I'd never heard of this podcast until now but they have covered this very well.

The host also shares frustrations about the lack of media coverage of the trial and of Bernadette's personality.

Sipping on Some Crime

Thanks for posting this, Karen. I listened to the whole 1+ hour. Really well presented and insightful.

Why do I get the felling we are giving these more credit then they actually deserve they have proven to be more stupid then intelligent, I have a feeling Bernadette may be closer to home ( lock up ) then what’s lead to believe

Why do I get the felling we are giving these more credit then they actually deserve they have proven to be more stupid then intelligent, I have a feeling Bernadette may be closer to home ( lock up ) then what’s lead to believe

I have said this all along. They have tried to be clever but their plan was so stupid it’s led to both of them going down!

not sure how they have hidden her so well but I think it’s more luck than skill. They will get found out.

The ULS scheme have updated their spreadsheet and SA sentence is currently under consideration for being Unduly Lenient.

you can see her initials etc at Line 532 of the spreadsheet (toward the bottom)

https://assets.publishing.service.g...file/1021303/ULS_case_update_28.09.21_CSV.csv

If you wish to see when the spreadsheet was last updated, date wise, you can see here next to the download links Outcome of unduly lenient sentence referrals

the case must be referred within 28 days of the date of sentence so you will see within 4 weeks whether it has been changed

no. That opportunity was lost last summer when they didn’t see anything suspicious, ignored the rape allegations and decided not to treat it as serious despite 7 reviews! Looking now is just a waste of time I’m afraid.
Sadly I agree. They have their charges and guilty verdicts so will not be looking anymore. MOO

The ULS scheme have updated their spreadsheet and SA sentence is currently under consideration for being Unduly Lenient.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...file/1021303/ULS_case_update_28.09.21_CSV.csv

If you wish to see when the spreadsheet was last updated, date wise, you can see here next to the download links Outcome of unduly lenient sentence referrals

the case must be referred within 28 days of the date of sentence so you will see within 4 weeks whether it has been changed
I really really hope she is re sentenced !!!

any time NOW then ?!

There was much talk, mainly on certain FB pages known to websleuths on this thread, ahead of the sentencing of organised groups going out looking for Bernadette. I remember the first big weekend was cancelled because of heavy rain and flooding. Did they give up at the first hurdle or are there organised groups out there looking? It would be a real shame if Bernadette's story was allowed to fade away. The Police have not searched any locations this calendar year and no longer seem interested.

There was much talk, mainly on certain FB pages known to websleuths on this thread, ahead of the sentencing of organised groups going out looking for Bernadette. I remember the first big weekend was cancelled because of heavy rain and flooding. Did they give up at the first hurdle or are there organised groups out there looking? It would be a real shame if Bernadette's story was allowed to fade away. The Police have not searched any locations this calendar year and no longer seem interested.
I’ve not seen any further plans doing any more searches . the land all round the area is being built on as well

Were any backyards or houses ever really searched? These people are not smart, they are the meaning of ‘dumb luck’. I think Bernie will be found close to home or the home or familiar place to one of these beasts! The long drive in the middle of the night is puzzling, but I think she was disposed of on the first day.
Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upnorthmichigansleuth
Back