GUILTY UK - Bethany Vincent, 26, and son, Darren, 9, stabbed to death, Louth, Lincs, 31 May 2021 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Legally Bland

Reaction score
upload_2021-6-1_8-57-0.png

Urgent: Help us find Daniel Boulton after death of woman and child in Louth
We are urgently appealing for information or sightings of Daniel Boulton following the death of a woman and child in Louth.

Officers were called to an address on the town’s High Holme Road at 8.29pm, last night (31st May), after being informed by our colleagues in the ambulance service.

Sadly, a woman and a child were found dead at the property.

An investigation has been launched and we are appealing for any sightings or information that could help us to find Daniel Boulton, who is aged 29.

You should not approach him but instead call 999 quoting Incident 445 of 31st May.

Reference: Incident 445 of 31st May

01 Jun 21 7:58 AM

Urgent: Help us find Daniel Boulton after death of woman and child in Louth

11:47KEY EVENT
Daniel Boulton believed to have injured off-duty police officer

An update from police:

We are currently responding to an incident in Hubbard’s Hills, Louth, where an off-duty Lincolnshire Police officer has been injured. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

It is believed that the individual responsible may be Daniel Boulton, who is wanted in connection with a murder in the town last night. Please do not approach him if you see him and instead call 999, and please avoid the Hubbard’s Hills area for the time being."

[...]

12:04KEY EVENT
Police confirm murder investigation - their appeal in full
Here's what Lincolnshire Police have said this morning:

We have launched a murder investigation after a woman and child were found dead at a property in Louth.

Our officers were called to an address in High Holme Road at 8.29pm on Monday 31 May after being informed by our colleagues in the ambulance service.

Sadly, a 26-year-old woman and her nine-year-old son, were confirmed to have died. Both victims suffered multiple stab wounds and a knife believed to have been used to inflict the injuries was recovered at the scene.

Following this incident, which we are treating as murder, Lincolnshire Police launched an appeal to locate and arrest Daniel Boulton, aged 29, in connection with this incident.

Lincolnshire Police’s Head of Crime, Detective Chief Superintendent Andy Cox, said: “We are urgently seeking assistance to locate and arrest Daniel Boulton. Please, do not approach him as he could be potentially dangerous.

“We are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident at present. Boulton and the victims were known to each other. No one else was injured at the property. However, another young child was located at the property and was uninjured. We understand there is speculation that was child was abducted. This was not the case and the child has been safeguarded.”

If you have seen Boulton, please call 999 immediately.

If you can assist with our investigation call us on 101, incident 445 of May 31."

Updates as police hunt for man after deaths of woman and child

UPDATE: Daniel Boulton located

We have located and arrested Daniel Boulton, who is wanted for questioning in connection with a murder in Louth last night and the injuring of a police officer in Hubbard’s Hills earlier today.

Boulton, 29, was detained in the Hubbard’s Hill area around midday today. He is currently in police custody, where he will be held for questioning.

https://www.lincs.police.uk/news-campaigns/news/2021/update-daniel-boulton-located/

4 May 2021

Daniel Boulton, 29, of Alexandra Road, Skegness. At Louth, on December 9, committed assault. Community order made. Programme Requirement: 20 days – Building Better Relationships. Rehabilitation Activity Requirement: up to 20 days. Restraining order made. £95 victim surcharge. £85 costs. At Louth, on the same date, committed assault against a second person. Community order made, as above. Conviction of an offence while a community order made was in force. No adjudication – dealt with for original offence: at Louth, on November 24, committed assault by beating. Community order made, as above.

COURT RESULTS: Latest register of Skegness-area court cases

4 May 2021

Daniel Boulton, 29, of Alexandra Road, Skegness. At Louth, on December 9, committed assault. Community order made. Programme Requirement: 20 days – Building Better Relationships. Rehabilitation Activity Requirement: up to 20 days. Restraining order made. £95 victim surcharge. £85 costs. At Louth, on the same date, committed assault against a second person. Community order made, as above. Conviction of an offence while a community order made was in force. No adjudication – dealt with for original offence: at Louth, on November 24, committed assault by beating. Community order made, as above.

COURT RESULTS: Latest register of Skegness-area court cases

What a shame he was not given a prison sentence for repeated assaults. It should have been obvious that community orders were not the answer to his level and type of offending.

The victims have been named locally as Bethany Vincent, 26, and her nine-year-old son Darren Henson, known as DJ who lived at the house on High Holme Road.

An uninjured child, thought to be the woman’s baby son, was also found at the home said police. The child has now been safeguarded.

First picture of the young mum and son stabbed to death at Louth home

The victims have been named locally as Bethany Vincent, 26, and her nine-year-old son Darren Henson, known as DJ who lived at the house on High Holme Road.

An uninjured child, thought to be the woman’s baby son, was also found at the home said police. The child has now been safeguarded.

First picture of the young mum and son stabbed to death at Louth home
I really hate seeing cases like this, RIP to Bethany and Darren bless them - I hope that justice is swift (but wish there could have been a different outcome for them both). I cant get my head around the amount of purely evil, violent / murderous people that roam the earth, it's frightening tbh. Heart breaking but I'm delighted to hear the Police have apprehended the wicked , I hope he enjoys his time in Ol' Chokey.

How awful. I guess we can infer that it was Bethany who had the restraining order against him. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that DJ died trying to protect his mum. So so sad and completely avoidable, he was obviously a dangerous man whose behaviour would keep escalating. I just hope the baby is young enough not to have any traumatic memories of this :( MOO

What a shame he was not given a prison sentence for repeated assaults. It should have been obvious that community orders were not the answer to his level and type of offending.
Domestic abuse is not taken seriously. It is still seen as a private matter and too many male LE are biased.
One night I rang the police because my next door neighbour was beating his wife. She was screaming and I could hear him asking her if she wanted another smack. When the police answered my call, a man told me very condescendingly 'yes, we know the address, she is known to us'. Not the wife beater was known to them, it was the victim who was known to them.

Louth deaths: Daniel Boulton charged with murder
Louth deaths: Daniel Boulton charged with murder

Bethany Vincent, 26, and her nine-year-old son Darren Henson were found stabbed at a house in Louth on Monday evening.

Daniel Boulton, of Alexandra Road, Skegness, is due to appear before Lincoln Magistrates' Court on Friday charged with their murders.

Mr Boulton has also been charged with one count of wounding with intent to resist arrest and one of burglary.

Report from 27th September -

At Lincoln Crown Court, Daniel Boulton, 29, entered not guilty pleas to two charges of murder.

Mr Boulton, of Alexandra Road, Skegness, also denies stabbing an off-duty police officer and a further charge of burglary.

It is alleged that, between 30 May and 2 June, he entered a bungalow in the Hubbard's Hills area to steal clothing, food and drink.

Mr Boulton faces a charge of assault with intent to resist arrest in relation to the attack on the officer at a farm near Louth.

He was remanded in custody to await trial on 13 January next year.

Daniel Boulton: Louth double murder suspect to face trial

Daniel Boulton trial: Mum and son 'repeatedly stabbed by violent ex'

Opening the trial at Lincoln Crown Court, prosecutor Katherine Goddard QC said Mr Boulton's relationship with Ms Vincent began in March 2019 but he had become increasingly violent towards her and her family.

The court heard that following a complaint to police in November 2019 Mr Boulton was ordered not to contact her but "repeatedly broke it".

The weekend before the attack Mr Boulton had sent nearly 900 messages to Ms Vincent on Facebook.

Ms Goddard said Mr Boulton had also developed a "hatred" for Darren - also known as DJ - who had autism. He was also said to have threatened to "wipe out the blood line of her family".

On 31 May, the day of the attack, she said he walked 28 miles from his home in Skegness to Ms Vincent's home in High Holme Road where he repeatedly stabbed her and Darren.

When police arrived at the property they found Ms Vincent in the front room and Darren lying on the floor in his bedroom.

Ms Goddard said both had been stabbed and there were also "marks consistent with blunt force trauma".

The court heard Ms Vincent and her son had been due to move to an address unknown to Mr Boulton just a few days later.

Ms Goddard said that officers also found a nine-month old baby crawling around the house "untouched and unharmed but clearly distressed".

Snippets from this article - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mi.../baby-found-crawling-around-home-25946580.amp

There don't seem to be any live court updates that I can find

The relationship between Boulton and Ms Vincent, which had begun on the Tinder dating app in March 2019, had "deteriorated" by the end of the year and he was eventually ordered not to contact his ex-partner, jurors were told.

The prosecution said "persistent" Boulton had sent Ms Vincent nearly 900 messages over the Bank Holiday weekend, including one which said: "You destroyed my life and have the cheek to say I ruined yours."

Prosecutors said there was "no dispute" Boulton stabbed both victims, with him denying the alleged offences because his ability to exercise self-control had been "impaired".

Ms Goddard said a complaint to police led to a restraining order stopping Boulton contacting her and a further one was then made after a separate incident in February 2021.

But the defendant continued to contact his ex via calls, messages and "unannounced and uninvited visits to her home", the court heard.

Social services had also become involved with the family after her first complaint to police relating "only to the risk Mr Boulton presented", the prosecutor added.

Ms Goddard said he had been seen running from an alleyway leading to the back of the ex's house on the evening of May 31 and told witnesses to call an ambulance before "casually" walking away

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679
Back