UK UK - Christopher Halliwell, suspected serial killer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was confirmed by WIlts police that Mr Hallwell was on cctv in Swindon at the time of her disappearance 200 miles away

Pure speculation! I was informed by WIlts police there no proof of this ! Let’s not forget here Fulcher said it was Becky on the 23/3/2011 the question is why is nobody questionering this ? Also in a prerecorded interview Fulcher stated it was Becky before any DNA results the big question is how did he know?

Fairy tale it’s a pity he didn’t take his own life ! & done all the law abiding citizens a favour ! Fulcher is above the law why? He’s been under investigation on numerous occasions & every time he’s got away with it? He was also involved in Joanne Yates fiasco!!!

Where is all the evidence? Fulcher said to Mr Halliwell is it Becky? Is she one of your victims? 23/3/2011! The question is how did Fulcher know it was Becky? Beckys Dna did not come until 4/4/2011 Fulcher also stated it was a 5ft shallow grave dug overnight? Official depth 8ins no plough or animal damage but Beckys head hands & feet were missing ! Come on all you wonderful slueths !

Mr Memory full of it ! Did you know he’s left the police force another bites the dust from this most corrupt case! Go on line to see if you can find out why he had to take early retirement!,,,

Mr Memory full of it ! Did you know he’s left the police force another bites the dust from this most corrupt case! Go on line to see if you can find out why he had to take early retirement!,,,

See you are a recent member of this forum.
May I ask if you have some connection to Christopher Halliwell or if you knew Becky ?
It would be useful if you could quote the posts you refer to in your replies.

Where is all the evidence? Fulcher said to Mr Halliwell is it Becky? Is she one of your victims? 23/3/2011! The question is how did Fulcher know it was Becky? Beckys Dna did not come until 4/4/2011 Fulcher also stated it was a 5ft shallow grave dug overnight? Official depth 8ins no plough or animal damage but Beckys head hands & feet were missing ! Come on all you wonderful slueths !

I'm not sure where you are going with this, but if you're thinking CH is innocent of killing Becky, it's going to be an uphill task.

It'd help your cause if you didn't mix up the evidence that we know is correct.

On Becky's thread you were questioning CH leading the police to Becky's body. It's undisputed. Part of his defence was his fantasy reasoning of why he knew where she was buried.

Now you're mixing up Fulcher saying Becky was buried 5ft down with CH. Again, it was part of his defence.

As to Fulcher suggesting the body was Becky's before DNA results, well... which other missing prostitutes from that location and time frame should he have been suggesting?

I'd appreciate it if you could just spell out your intentions, 'cause I'm finding it a bit weird.

Just in case anyone might need them ...
62a28e39b05362dfe725938765683d2e.jpg

Over 600 items found nothing of Becky was found stated by Mr Memory who was on this case & confirmed it was a fly tip.

A fly tip is very plausible. It's an increasing problem across much of the UK and is particularly so in rural areas. Dodgy cash in hand traders and tradesmen are the usual culprits since they price jobs below the cost of having a licence to dispose of trade waste and rubbish through legitimate waste centres.

What was a fly tip?

Fly tipping is the illegal dumping of rubbish, usually trade waste, somewhere other than an official dump or waste facility. This sort of thing:

https://www.hippowaste.co.uk/blog/hippo-has-its-say-fly-tipping-epidemic/
http://www.hu12online.net/east-ridi...horised-man-with-a-van-leads-to-court-action/

It has become a much greater problem over the past decade since builders and other trades people have been required to pay local councils for a permit to dispose of waste at council run facilities. Legitimate companies and traders buy the licence, the dodgy ones don't.

Thanks, mrazda, that's what I was asking. Of course I know what fly-tipping is, but it wasn't clear what the poster was referring to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210
Back