UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ForcesTV piece says Kings Forest was chosen to search as it was the last place Corrie's phone was picked up by a phone mast...

http://forces.tv/41733440
Well that is interesting. Someone on here mentioned there was a repeater mast in KingsForest and I did wonder about this and what effect that would have on the location of the phone and or corrie. Eg could it mean he walked or got a lift to Thetford or Ipswich or Honington rather than BM? AFAIK there was only one ping outside BSE wasn't there?

I think it's probably just a unwillingness to believe or accept any of the other options. They won't want to believe he's left them of his own volition, they won't want to accept he did anything wrong. Abduction is the preferred scenario in terms of it not being Corrie's fault, and if we believe he left by vehicle then someone knows. And that someone hasn't come forward for whatever reason, probably not a nice reason.

<modsnip>

This must be hard for you and the rest of your friends that know Corrie, I hope you all raise a glass to him this Christmas. There will be lots of people thinking of him up there in Scotland, down here in England*, and all over the world.

* and not forgetting Wales & NI, been told off for that before lol!
Thank you, met with a few friends last night and no one knows quite what to say or think, but whatever, we want to know what has happened and feel desperately sad for all of his family.

I just want to wish everyone a happy and peaceful Christmas. It's hard to believe Corrie has been missing nearly 3 months, I am praying there's news soon x

Same to you and we will be thinking of Corrie and all of his family and friends.

I thought maybe they didn't mean that exact spot but that the phone was last picked up somewhere between Barton Mills and BSE, and that any point between the outskirts of the BM mast range and BM would fit the working theory of a driver hitting Corrie with his car and putting Corrie in the car, then realising that Corrie had expired and driving into woods to bury the body?

Anyone know if EE use any of these masts in Kings Forest (highlighted in blue)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
62faa773801db2ef55ce9d1b34ebf26f.jpg

If we take the first one of these proposals (pre 0324hrs);

Planned AWOL...what evidence do we have?
His car was collected a few days later from the same bay.
His dog was left.
He would need an accomplice to arrange things.
He would need private transport to exit the area.
He would need financial backing to avoid using his bank account.
He would need social media silence which is extremely difficult.
He would need shelter which we hope he has.

Spontaneous AWOL.
Highly unlikely in my mind and similar to the above.

Hook up.
On his own so a more favourable chance of privacy.
Two burgers and a large meal.
'Walking with purpose' away from his car.
Phone heads towards BM/M area.
Car parked in a disbay indicating intention to return before 0900.
Punctual meet up.
Private meeting area.
Possible quick transport out of the area.
Discrete environment.
Awake at 0308 and compus mentus.
Jogging to the 'Horseshoe'.

Regarding "his car was collected a few days later from the same bay" is this fact or supposition? It reads like there is evidence so I must have missed that somewhere, which is possible.

If the marham abduction attempt is now discredited doesn't that blow the abduction theory out of the water? Especially as that abduction was emphasized early on? If the marham incident had never even happened, would this absence without leave even have come to prominence?

I know it can be frustrating at this point with so many avenues of information available to the public but so little genuine information given. It becomes easy to nit pick at family members and police but remember, they would give anything to have their child home.
I will be really saddened if the posts on this forum turned into a bash fest of the family.

I know it can be frustrating at this point with so many avenues of information available to the public but so little genuine information given. It becomes easy to nit pick at family members and police but remember, they would give anything to have their child home.
I will be really saddened if the posts on this forum turned into a bash fest of the family.

I think we're nitpicking the evidence rather than family and police. ATM due to very little evidence, we're nitpicking whatever we can find. So there's more speculation than facts. Unfortunately what facts there have been are constantly being manipulated IMO and we don't know why, or we suspect why, but cannot say because we're not allowed. I don't know how long this can continue but the few facts there are do keep changing IMO.

<modsnip>

Anyway, just want to add a comment on the Marham case. I think it's always been in doubt that anything at all happened and it's widely suspected the guy was just attention seeking wanting to play hero. There were lots of things that were looked in to and didn't add up (google it if interested) Quite an interesting read.
So for me, the guy on CCTV possibly resembling one of the Marham efits is meaningless.

<modsnip>I think any change of details from her is down to on the spot pressure and the sudden thrust into the limelight. Not everyone is confident in front of cameras and lots of people/attention. Sarah Payne's mother for example was very confident. Nicola has only ever come across to me as a loving mother who is in deep distress and desperate for info on her son. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

This is why we have to speculate to accumulate from an investigative point of view.
Unfortunately, a selection of 'best bet fits' is all we can extrapolate from at the moment until the next update. I'm happy to do that for the time being until some other firm facts come to prominence.

Completely out of nowhere comment and not related to anything at all, but one of my earlier theories was Corrie being attacked by a male-on-male sex attacker who left Corrie's body in Thetford forest between Lakenheath and Brandon.

A reminder from The Rules - Etiquette & Information:

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

You are free to give whatever weight you choose to the information provided by the family, but what you cannot do is bash them or accuse them of hiding something. If you don't find their updates informative, then comment on the case based on information provided by LE or MSM.

This thread is about Corrie, not your opinion of the family's updates.

Thanks.

What do you think is being hidden If I may ask Polo? Was it not just a normal friday night pi?? up?
What if and only speculating on this that Corries actions was revealed in his behaviour. Which would be noticed by his nco's confidential. Enough for them to keep an eye and propose an action. When he went missing and it esculated to something where this is just more than Corrie conducting a band. Corries NCO could search his room, and perhaps this IMO a lifestyle personal to Corrie but now unveiled to his superiors. The insistance that he was the life and soul of the party seems a contridiction of being forgotten. Get to the point ya say...the denial that Corrie was/is gay may be the very reason the family feared that if he 'lifestyle' was revealed the police may not take it as serious. Eg. The families slating police for blunders, making reference to the sexuality in the recent Port case.
To be fair to Corrie what his preference is really not a big issue but if you had some lunatic drugging ect then that is not ok. If the family cant consider that maybe Corrie was/is gay , how can you ask the gay community for help.

If this is the work of a dangerous person would we be expecting them to strike again?

Yes, Risby is where their offices are and 26 Brentgovel Street is where their client accommodation is. I posted a link earlier of a review by the Care Quality Commission of the accommodation in Brentgovel Street.
So could corrie have met someone from this accommodation or from the centre and arranged to meet and stay in one of these flats for his alcohol (ab)use? More importantly can you leave by a different exit, stay one night if you are in a fix or even stay with a friend who lives there? If he has taken advantage of such rehabilitation wouldn't it be anonymous? Remember one of the reasons for the fundraising? Wasn't it for his mental or physical welfare upon his return? I couldn't see a better way than this for fitting the few facts we have right now. Binning the phone could even be a requirement to sever all contact. JMO.

So could corrie have met someone from this accommodation or from the centre and arranged to meet and stay in one of these flats for his alcohol (ab)use? More importantly can you leave by a different exit, stay one night if you are in a fix or even stay with a friend who lives there? If he has taken advantage of such rehabilitation wouldn't it be anonymous? Remember one of the reasons for the fundraising? Wasn't it for his mental or physical welfare upon his return? I couldn't see a better way than this for fitting the few facts we have right now. Binning the phone could even be a requirement to sever all contact. JMO.

Surely any rehabilitation clinic would have to be transparent with police?

I think we need a local to start asking discreet questions about how access is gained to the rehab accom in the 'Horseshoe' and more importantly, if immediate access can be gained at 0330 if a person is registered with them but does not already have accom there.
Any local volunteers?

I think we're nitpicking the evidence rather than family and police. ATM due to very little evidence, we're nitpicking whatever we can find. So there's more speculation than facts. Unfortunately what facts there have been are constantly being manipulated IMO and we don't know why, or we suspect why, but cannot say because we're not allowed. I don't know how long this can continue but the few facts there are do keep changing IMO.

Do you know what, I think I'll put my nitpick down for a few days unless something actually happens.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas!!

Cags :santahat:

If they are setting up a trap, wouldn't it have been better to not say on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow