Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is what I have just posted about.
Did the phone move "in the lorry" or "because of the lorry".

BUT .... you then have to explain the "55 minutes it waited" !
And that is the thing. It's a major thing.

Conclusion.
# Corrie dumped it himself in that bin, not knowing it would be moved, but knowing it was the last place he was seen !

or

# Someone dumped it knowing those bins were to be collected.
And therefore Corrie was moved earlier or later without his phone.

Yeh I accept that suggestion James. Think about the likelihood of dumping the phone though correctly (willingly or not) into one of several bins. Unlikely in my mind to be honest unless he knew prior to collection which one was being collected? OR, the perp knew which phone was being collected. Remember, we're talking of a 11kg registered, documented, digital lift here.
c402810dca85309bb7ced61d555a0801.jpg
30628114176db947291ad6505d6f217e.jpg
b557f1de92f6023236e4bffab0c8268c.jpg

Incidentally, take a look at the last image taken by a recent poster. Look closely. Yeh, took me awhile to spot the car wheel in the darkened environment too. I'll bet the same thought went through his head too. :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No idea, it's factually accurate for general waste, but not recyclables, just another discrepancy but one which for me does rule out the bin theory.

I agree, if this was not possible them why has she discussed the incineration process

The phone has to leave Bury somehow.
Either this is with OR without Corrie.

And the "55 minute wait" has to be explained either way.

I found this section of a Russell Brand documentary where he visits Focus 12, who are also responsible for getting him clean. It shows inside the building and gives a good idea what they do there. Thought it may help with context x

https://youtu.be/d2qjvjbjepQ?t=17m23s

I don't think it was in a bin, I think it was thrown directly in to the wagon, who's presence would be noticeable at that time of morning.

Throwing it in the BIN LORRY makes more sense than picking the correct bin out of several of the same. I just need to come up with a theory as to why he would have his phone thrown into it now. :/

MIDSUMMER.... yeah, I see the car.
Question, it's parked leaving access to the bin area. So who has the overall "rights" to park there out of interest.

Always I see cars parked there (in photos), so there must be "the right to do so" ? Maybe a permit ? As in a Private Permit attached to the businesses and accommodation ?

I am not sure but I assumed the bin lorry was a rigid lorry, not a van. It's a commercial vehicle so regardless if it was a lorry or a van it should have a tachograph in it, if the vehicle is newer than 2006 it would be a digital tacho and older than 2006 wold have had an analogue tacho. The tacho would show the speed that the vehicle was driven, the time driver started as he would have put his tacho card/chart in, the driving stops and starts, any breaks the driver had and the miles driven. Did the lorry go right to landfill or did it go to a third party site?

The point being did it have a compactor?

Was it just his phone... A lot can happen in 55 minutes.

Throwing it in the BIN LORRY makes more sense than picking the correct bin out of several of the same. I just need to come up with a theory as to why he would have his phone thrown into it now. :/

OR phrasing it in another way.....

....can anyone explain why the phone remained in the footprint of the Bury mast for 55 minutes after 0325 WITHOUT any sighting of Corrie in that area by other people or by the cctv.
In a building having a liaison? Or another kip? Or another call to bro?

Question, it's parked leaving access to the bin area. So who has the overall "rights" to park there out of interest.

Always I see cars parked there (in photos), so there must be "the right to do so" ? Maybe a permit ? As in a Private Permit attached to the businesses and accommodation ?

I said awhile back that I noticed different cars parked in every different photo barring one or two (or three/four).
bfca8bf98ce21e566268f6586a2f7992.jpg
6b57e20a425e083e549c021d655eb0d3.jpg
8a5363229646abdf00fe9eb5d95fd09b.jpg
33aef4985820fc648326ea1c758dba34.jpg

I couldn't work out if they were shoppers or something else.

Not to sound rude but you have to discredit the bin theory. Its a non possibility.
Not to sound rude but you have to discredit the bin theory. Its a non possibility.

I think the bin theory does need putting to bed now in terms of Corrie potentially getting in it. The contents of the bin was weighed BEFORE being put into the back of the lorry, and it came in at 11kg, and with Corrie being probably 85-90kg, there is just no way. Corrie would have been seen on CCTV if hanging onto the lorry, which is impossible due to the smooth sides with nothing to grab hold of.

Plus, as has been previously mentioned, the process that the rubbish goes through at the tip, means he would have been discovered. The incinerator burns at 1100 degrees, and 1600 is needed to burn bone. Anything left over after this (some metals, and bone if it was there), is sorted out by hand, so that any metal left over can be sent to the right place.

I think the phone could absolutely have been in there, in the cab or the rubbish at the back, as that could go undetected during sorting at the tip.

Just for continuity purposes- the contents of this collection would not be incinerated or landfilled, which actually makes it even less likely that he ended up in the back of the lorry.

I think the bin theory does need putting to bed now in terms of Corrie potentially getting in it. The contents of the bin was weighed BEFORE being put into the back of the lorry, and it came in at 11kg, and with Corrie being probably 85-90kg, there is just no way. The bin lorry has been inspected by a collision investigator and there is no trace of a collision, and Corrie would have been seen on CCTV if hanging onto the lorry, which is impossible due to the smooth sides with nothing to grab hold of.

Plus, as has been previously mentioned, the process that the rubbish goes through at the tip, means he would have been discovered. The incinerator burns at 1100 degrees, and 1600 is needed to burn bone. Anything left over after this (some metals, and bone if it was there), is sorted out by hand, so that any metal left over can be sent to the right place.

I think the phone could absolutely have been in there, in the cab or the rubbish at the back, as that could go undetected during sorting at the tip.

"Clients are allowed to keep their cars, too, with the knowledge that there’s no valet and they must be responsible for parking it throughout their stay."

Link
https://rehabreviews.com/focus-12-rehab/

Thought this was interesting. So someone who was staying at Focus 12 that night, could have had their car parked in there. x

Opportunistic dump is probably the best description. Bin wagon right time right place, what's the betting that a landfill search might turn up wallet, keys etc.

So it's either a very lucky 'phone dump' or someone or he knew which bin to pick prior to dumping it.
JMO

Ah yes, You're right! Thank You, I couldn't tell to be honest til' he trotted outside! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow