UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MidsummersDay, you may have missed my earlier question or I missed the reply. If you have a chance to ask the phone guys anything else
I don't supposed you asked then whether a phone disconnecting from the network tells the network why? I.E I am being switched off or I am turning off due to low power. (sudden disconnection without a message = battery removed or destruction) It wont help us but we would then know if the Police know if you know what I mean.

Apparently not even N has seem it. Suggestions it was too upsetting apparently?

thanks PP, I have tried to sift through the previous threads but I can't seem to find it. I just wondered if they had CCTV of him in the doorway and if they have why not release it?

Could I politely ask new people to look over our old threads before commenting, as well as checking our rules here? I know I'm not a mod but it's quite difficult to see the same things coming up time and time again when they've been discounted already. I really like the influx of new ideas as it's always interesting to see different perspectives but there are some old chestnuts that keep popping up and I'm sure I'm not the only person skipping posts now because of repetition.

I really do think that TW's image could be wrong OR there is a CCTV camera inside McDonalds AND a CCTV camera inside Adnams shop. Adnams shop is 43b as far as I'm aware? Anybody clarify please. If my image is wrong I need to delete and amend it accordingly ASAP.
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think at the beginning of thread 12 I put a link up detailing what cameras macdonalds, that have had the digital upgrade now have, I.e specs.
BSE macdonalds has an internal camera on the entrance/exit.
I know this as a theft took place and they released a cctv picture from said camera.

I think I've mentioned before....Could the doorway CCTV be from Hughes own internal cameras rather than the Greenwoods camera?

Apparently not even N has seem it. Suggestions it was too upsetting apparently?

Thanks. There must be something if they chose not to release it as he was there for a whole two hours, you would think they would have released it to jog people's memory etc. There again if something had happened during the time he was sleeping in the doorway (say someone had tried to rob him etc) surely they would have released it? What could have happened that prevented them doing so?

has anyone looked up if there is ANPR on Fourways roundabout yet before I waste time doing it?

They would get a warrant to search that car and property unless it was protected by international or LE treaty.

Could you elaborate on why you are "not feeling" the other possibilities?

Ok - if that's the case then maybe I can now rule out all the cars that came into that area? As the Police must have therefore forensically searched all cars and all those owners properties if they can get warrants.

Ok one-by-one why I am not feeling the other theories....

Walk Home - Not seen on CCTV, no apparent sightings, that is a long walk home, surely you would be seen, the walk is ruddy long, the walk would have 90% been in pitch black darkness. Nobody can walk home in pitch black darkness, maybe a stupid drunk person would and end up falling in a ditch?

Focus 12 - I cannot see some random person seeing Corrie, inviting him in or whatever and murdering him and then at some point loading his body off to dump somewhere. Cos surely they would not keep his body inside a building in which staff surely frequent and other people use, they'd also need a big old freezer to store him in.

Attacked within horseshoe - Likely to be witnesses to seeing or hearing something + would have to have a car there ready to take body away. Would be a bit random to do such a thing and do such a thing in a town centre surrounded by CCTV.

Something to do with someone he met that night - For the above reasons, how do you attack someone in a town centre and get rid of their body without anyone knowing.

He'd have to have been taken away on his own free will IMO though.....

For some reason I am now thinking he could have been bundled into a car by many people who were already sitting waiting in a car and taken away. Seems an odd thing to happen, but possible to do it quietly. Then the car burning attempts the next day could have been that group that may have bundled him into a car.

But then again wouldn't Corrie's DNA have been found in these vehicles that were in that area that have or are being investigated? - if so - or if that would have been highly likely to have been done by the police then any thoughts of Corrie being taken in a car can be ruled out?

I don't supposed you asked then whether a phone disconnecting from the network tells the network why? I.E I am being switched off or I am turning off due to low power. (sudden disconnection without a message = battery removed or destruction) It wont help us but we would then know if the Police know if you know what I mean.

Nope, but if the phone mast hasn't heard from the phone itself for 3 minutes (it varies) then the mast will assume that the phone has 'gone to sleep'. Gone to sleep could mean damaged, immersed in water, battery exhaustion, switched off etc.
Imagine two adults standing on a river bank three hundred yards apart.The baby Moses is in his basket and is placed in the gently flowing river by the BSE adult. The river carries the baby Moses down the river at a steady pace crying all the way. At the same time, the BSE adult is shouting to him, 'it's ok, I can hear you Moses. You'll be fine.'. It get to a point where the BSE adult can no longer hear the Baby Moses crying in his basket so assumes he's either fallen asleep, learnt to swim....or drown. Poor Moses the BSE adult thinks and so sits quietly, sulks and gradually forgets about him.

Meanwhile, the BS adult hears crying coming towards him so shouts and waits for Moses to reply. Moses keeps crying until the BM adult hears him very clearly.

CAST:
Adult BSE - BSE mast and footprint
Adult BM - BM mast and footprint
River - journey between two masts
Baby Moses - Nokia Lumia 435

No babies were harmed in this enactment.

No, the camera on the A11 spur from Fiveways is ANPR, although unless this is considered murder or terrorism then the 90 day usage period has expired.

Is it confirmed the 'motion detection camera' on the Fiveways is a ANPR? I always thought it might be given the prime location.

They may have told the people who robbed him that if they came forwards and told them everything they wouldn't be prosecuted, due to the bigger picture, and that they wouldn't publicly shame them. x

Der . Over my head.

Interesting though isn't it. Hi tech image mappers, usually military applications.
In news in past for eg. in DTelegraph to give an opinion on whether a factory in Iran was active based on satellite images - so they will be tracking/ wide aerial searches - there's me thinking good old fashioned street intelligence & motive investigation.

Let's hope they can see through walls, roofs and it pays off. The satellite tie ups that they have means they can analyse small changes in the landscape etc.

By tomorrow Midsommers will have phoned them and got the rationale!

....working on it.... ;)

Important point is that BM adult can only hear Moses when he's crying. If hes not crying he doesn't know he's nearby.

Nope, but if the phone mast hasn't heard from the phone itself for 3 minutes (it varies) then the mast will assume that the phone has 'gone to sleep'. Gone to sleep could mean damaged, immersed in water, battery exhaustion, switched off etc.
Imagine two adults standing on a river bank three hundred yards apart.The baby Moses is in his basket and is placed in the gently flowing river by the BSE adult. The river carries the baby Moses down the river at a steady pace crying all the way. At the same time, the BSE adult is shouting to him, 'it's ok, I can hear you Moses. You'll be fine.'. It get to a point where the BSE adult can no longer hear the Baby Moses crying in his basket so assumes he's either fallen asleep, learnt to swim....or drown. Poor Moses the BSE adult thinks and so sits quietly, sulks and gradually forgets about him.

Meanwhile, the BS adult hears crying coming towards him so shouts and waits for Moses to reply. Moses keeps crying until the BM adult hears him very clearly.

CAST:

CAST:

You have such a lovely turn of phrase! [emoji3]

I understand this perfectly!

Him wetting himself, crying, being indecent, tarnishing his image...

Thanks. There must be something if they chose not to release it as he was there for a whole two hours, you would think they would have released it to jog people's memory etc. There again if something had happened during the time he was sleeping in the doorway (say someone had tried to rob him etc) surely they would have released it? What could have happened that prevented them doing so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow