UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that feeling too. Although I think it is the manner that the lady who found it announced it that has created more press about it. It was there for all to see rather than he just ringing the police.

Not many people have Nokia Lumias in comparison to iPhones or samsung, so for one to be found in the ping radius is very hopeful *advertiser censored*
I think since the pregnancy announcement the press have more of an interest and are keeping more of an eye on the goings on on sm. I don't think it's relevant the press have picked up on the phone and not Done so previously, just that now this story has another element to it with an expectant baby. Wrong really but the press like to report on the more emotive cases.

Not been on here for a while as the damn bin lorry was being done to death again and I personally don't think it's in any way connected (other than possibly the phone). I obviously can't and won't say names but from all I've seen on various media outlets I think it's highly likely he has been murdered by someone he knows and will be shocked if it's anything other. I do also believe his lifestyle has led to whatever has happened. As for the pregnancy bombshell I do feel sorry for Nicola, I think Corrie was a bit of a nightmare and she is trying to play it down for fear of losing public support. How awful it must be for her in the midst of her heartache to discover someone is carrying her missing son's baby. Also, if they were seeing other people when they got together there is a possibility the baby could end up not even being Corrie's <modsnip>. Surely this has crossed Nicola's mind... it would mine. This baby could end up being the only part of Corrie she has left. I feel for her massively.

P.S For the guy who asked about the female anatomy, I had a positive pregnancy test just 9 days after conception with my last pregnancy but it will be impossible to say when April started suspecting she was as every woman, cycle and symptoms are different. However, it's not rocket science to work out you could be pregnant if you've had unprotected sex so she was probably half expecting it way before it was confirmed.

Finally, I do get why people are miffed about this revelation and whilst I don't like the conflicting information with this case, I don't regret supporting and donating because at the end of the day whatever type of guy Corrie is, he doesn't deserve the obviously bad thing that's happened to him and his family deserve answers.

The body found on the M1 is believed to be a murder victim. No mention of links to Corrie, discussed elsewhere that it isn't believed to be linked to Corrie although how that can be stated so soon after this body was found I'm unsure.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/body-found-m1-3am-was-9595499?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Without being too morbid, the state of the body would be quite a give away, given that C has been missing for a few months.

Edit: actually my above statement only stands if C was killed straight away, not held then killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today she posted: &#8220;I would like everyone to know that the police are carrying out a search of the buildings on the other side of the horseshoe. Myself the boys and our entire families would like to thank you for giving us your voices

Read more at: http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news...ildenhall-and-search-bury-buildings-1-7765585

BIB- Does that mean today or just planning to do so shortly?
Can't remember the names of the premises shops on that block and area, on other side of road.

Bumping up the Jan 2nd FB Q& A transcript again.

On the other side of road where Corrie can be seen walking down the road and he stops and heads into bin area, on that side of road there&#8217;s a huge area of business premises, private shops, empty properties and there&#8217;s a lot of property there. I've acquired footage from a drone of the area and it&#8217;s massive. It runs parallel with St. Johns street and Short Bracklands and meets Well street at the bottom. This area he could have easily got into as easy as anywhere in horse shoe. But this is an area that has not been forensically searched, every room not entered and I have big problem with this. It&#8217;s not something i can do or request salsa to do - the buildings are private property and the only role who can are police. The police have made some effort and have had equipment to look on top of buildings and had some aerial footage given to be able to see on top. They have done some door to door enquiries knocking on doors asking if anyone is aware or heard anything that night but it took 7 week before this was done. If someone has someone tied up in their house or they have done something to him I don't think they'd tell someone at their door.

I would like that searched, forensically searched in the same manor as the horseshoes has been but it&#8217;s a big resource. The police just found out, 10 weeks in, about the council industrial bins slightly down Short Bracklands and started looking into them and that process. The area is similar to the horseshoe, but much smaller but again there is no CCTV of this area so he could have walked in there, climbed up stairs and been on or around roofs and gone a considerable distance and would explain if he isn't in the area how he has got out by not being seen on cameras but i haven't been on roof myself to see. Again this is something I would really like looked at by the police and then I can give you more information.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325961-UK-Corrie-McKeague-23-Bury-St-Edmunds-24-September-2016-13&p=13043304#post13043304

I'm unsure. A local checked it for me and said you might be able to see the side of vehicles but unlikely a person walking if they were on the far side. It's pointed more down into the car park.
Yeah and as has also been suggested more for delivery rather than surveillance purposes. Also from what I have read, there may not be too many deliveries because of a lot of empty units in Corhill centre itself. A local can correct me here if they are now mainly let out again. Proof would be if we had any images from it, so, rather like the F12 and museum camera, I believe this was non operational that weekend, hence the appeal for the 3 teens "heard" to come forward. Can't be definate about this as the 3 n/w cams have not been specified AFAIK.

I will be surprised if it is Corrie's Phone.

From what I have read they don't even know it is a Lumia. All they know is a Nokia has been found.

Seeing as the person who found the photo tweeted about it the media have picked it up and gone with it as it gets clicks as there is so much public interest in this now.

Also if he's been murdered why would the phone be in-tact lying in a field where someone could find it. Surely any perp would destroy it.

Hmmm, it's hard to tell. She does say "now searching"? xx
IMO, it is unlikely they would announce prior to starting a search on somewhere (tampering of evidence etc), unless,again, it is to place emotional pressure on someone and to catch them up to something.

When I was at Honington, it would never have occured to me to walk back from B.S.E but I wasn't a Rock Ape (and maybe a bit lazy)! I wouldn't have climbed into a bin either!

Ha ha Guins lol. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I have this feeling he is going to be found in that area.

I personally think he wanted some privacy for a toilet and went into somewhere very private and came to an accident of some kind.

As for the phone, I do think that was left on the bin lid and went into the bin lorry that way.

This is all going to turn out to be something very simple and he will be found very close by.

I have always said that building with the door ajar on steet view needed looking into.

I will be dammed if he went into there and came to harm by way of accident. Couldn't call for help as he left his phone on the bin lid.

He may have been getting himself ready for a toilet, heard a noise and thought I need to find somewhere else to go quickly and rushed off without his phone. In the nature of rushing has rushed into an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard as a lot of info differs, but then again, I can't imagine how messed up her head is. To find out a girl who you son has been seeing for a short while, and wasn't quite serious with yet, is pregnant, would be enough for you to mix up your words, but on top of that, him being missing, maybe kidnapped or killed or had an accident must really mash her head up.

I got frustrated the other day with all the mis matching "facts", but I thought about it last night and I bet Nicola is hardly sleeping :(

I'll have a look back at the This Morning interview, and will see if I can figure this bit out, Thank You for pointing me in the right direction, I'm sure the video will be out there somewhere xxxx

And this is the problem when you are emotionally involved in a case. This is why we have had so many misquotes, misfacts, weavings, mispeaks....the sound bites really should have been coming from someone who was/is less attached. She's doing a brilliant and commendable thing there's no doubt though.

I just wanted to post the transcript of the interview with April and Nicola from yesterday *advertiser censored*

AO We started off seeing each other and erm it was quite casual, we were both seeing other people at the time and then we sort of led on to have conversations whereby we thought it was getting serious and what we were going to do and what plans we had......erm so yeah we were getting on our way to being just us and happy and seeing what we wanted out of each other and where it was going.

Q. We know he disappeared at the end of September. How recently had you seen him before then?

AO Er I had seen him the near enough the same week that he had gone missing erm so I had seen him, I think I was, apart from the RAF boys, one of the last people to see him which was quite hard.
Q. But when he actually went missing you happened to be away abroad with your family didn't you? So when did you hear that he had gone missing?

AO Er, I had only been there... a few, literally a few days when I got the call from the RAF boys asking they...if I'd seen him or heard from him &#8230;.erm on the Monday I think it was and then that's when I knew that he was obviously missing and then I very quickly got a plane home

Q. and then how long after that did you then discover that you were pregnant?
AO I found out that I was pregnant a couple of weeks after I came back ...obvioulsy after going through police interviews ...unfortunately I've had to make a make a massive decision by myself. I mean I was hoping and praying that we'd find out some information and that he would come home so that we could make it together
We had had conversations about children and what we had wanted in the past and it was something I&#8217; had hoped he would be here to help me make the decision but unfortunately he isn&#8217;t so it's a decision erm I've had to make alone and obviously I have the support of everyone around me and my family and friends , which is great but it's still not the most pleasant thing to go through on your own especially when the person you love is missing.
Q. So why have you come out now and decided to announce it in this way?
A. So I've decided to tell everyone now because I am at the stage of my pregnancy .where I'm happy. I'm slightly more emotionally relaxed as well as anything however this will be the only thing that I do erm given the stress levels that I'm under anyway,it's something that I kind of..I just want to be put out there and then I'm asking the public and the press to politely leave me alone
Q. to Nicola . And this will be your first grand child....
NU- It will yeah
Q. ,, it should be a joyous occasion for you , er can you feel any joy about it at the moment?
NU- erm "I was at the scan with April the other day erm and I don't think anybody could see that and not be affected by it. Erm "But it is incredibly difficult to bounce my head, as it is for April as well, from the excitement of a new baby to what we're actually trying to focus on just now which is finding Corrie."
Q Nicola & April, thank you very much .
http://forces.tv/48204375?utm_source...edium=referral

guys & gals - this thread will end up being locked again :)
I don't want to be a party pooper but think we are in danger of straying into too much spec on April Oliver etc ( her personal habits etc )
IDK if others agree
if you do, it's very easy to edit your posts and your re-quotes, to remove stuff that possibly breaches the victim related advice we have been given.

Not been on here for a while as the damn bin lorry was being done to death again and I personally don't think it's in any way connected (other than possibly the phone). I obviously can't and won't say names but from all I've seen on various media outlets I think it's highly likely he has been murdered by someone he knows and will be shocked if it's anything other. I do also believe his lifestyle has led to whatever has happened. As for the pregnancy bombshell I do feel sorry for Nicola, I think Corrie was a bit of a nightmare and she is trying to play it down for fear of losing public support. How awful it must be for her in the midst of her heartache to discover someone is carrying her missing son's baby. Also, if they were seeing other people when they got together there is a possibility the baby could end up not even being Corrie's (April obviously doesn't use contraception) but only April will know this. Surely this has crossed Nicola's mind... it would mine. This baby could end up being the only part of Corrie she has left. I feel for her massively.

P.S For the guy who asked about the female anatomy, I had a positive pregnancy test just 9 days after conception with my last pregnancy but it will be impossible to say when April started suspecting she was as every woman, cycle and symptoms are different. However, it's not rocket science to work out you could be pregnant if you've had unprotected sex so she was probably half expecting it way before it was confirmed.

Finally, I do get why people are miffed about this revelation and whilst I don't like the conflicting information with this case, I don't regret supporting and donating because at the end of the day whatever type of guy Corrie is, he doesn't deserve the obviously bad thing that's happened to him and his family deserve answers.

All of this.

While I still think awol is a very real possibilty (partly because it seems there were many things in his life that would trigger it and partly because he seems very spontaneous, perhaps not a great forward thinker and if I'm honest, not very empathetic. By that I mean seeing several girls and being haphazard enough to get one pregnant - assuming it was lack of contraception and not a failure)

But you make the very valid points that his personality in general makes him a huge risk in terms of becoming a victim of crime. Something I do think we may have overlooked a little.

I have that feeling too. Although I think it is the manner that the lady who found it announced it that has created more press about it. It was there for all to see rather than he just ringing the police.

Not many people have Nokia Lumias in comparison to iPhones or samsung, so for one to be found in the ping radius is very hopeful *advertiser censored*

The 'back room talk' that I had with the technicians the other day suggest that it came out in spring 2014 I think (see my earlier posts) on a two year contract deal and was superseded by the Nokia Lumia 550 or Samsung J5.
JMO

All of this.

While I still think awol is a very real possibilty (partly because it seems there were many things in his life that would trigger it and partly because he seems very spontaneous, perhaps not a great forward thinker and if I'm honest, not very empathetic. By that I mean seeing several girls and being haphazard enough to get one pregnant - assuming it was lack of contraception and not a failure)

But you make the very valid points that his personality in general makes him a huge risk in terms of becoming a victim of crime. Something I do think we may have overlooked a little.

Yeah...sure...being chatty and larger than life does not equal vicitm. Being aggressive and an idiot does. No suggestion anywhere he is the latter!

Yeah and as has also been suggested more for delivery rather than surveillance purposes. Also from what I have read, there may not be too many deliveries because of a lot of empty units in Corhill centre itself. A local can correct me here if they are now mainly let out again. Proof would be if we had any images from it, so, rather like the F12 and museum camera, I believe this was non operational that weekend, hence the appeal for the 3 teens "heard" to come forward. Can't be definate about this as the 3 n/w cams have not been specified AFAIK.

http://www.buryfreepress.co.uk/news...f-bury-st-edmunds-centre-progresses-1-7723262

I'm pretty certain these two businesses that are relocating were the only ones in there in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow