UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he couldn't have been hidden from view standing or sitting behind people's cars.

So that likely means he was behind a wall, in a building, or in a bin.

How many people actually walked past the actual 'horseshoe' area in the first 30mins of him going into it?

First image supplied by another poster. Brought forward for reference. Notice the car wheel in the darkened are.
b641ff769164b48fb5cfa050b0522f1b.jpg

30f71452843a2555a3855793dd9cdbdd.jpg

Second image is mine. Notice the CCTV black spots.

Please take a look at previous Threads for further information. Shed loads of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found phone has no link with case.

e8e9609a9fe5899ae6174d7d10e0f550.jpg

It wasn't actually a 'complete' phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what frustrates me about the FB page. Someone trying to get some attention by reporting it on the page (rather than police directly) and then being economic with the facts. This is playing with the family's emotions as far as I am concerned.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

First image supplied by another poster. Brought forward for reference. Notice the car wheel in the darkened are.

Second image is mine. Notice the CCTV black spots.

Please take a look at previous Threads for further information. Shed loads of it.

Not sure what your post is getting at. (not meaning to be rude). I just don't get it.

I am simply stating that if that area was empty of vehicles then that area was open up and clear to sight. It is obviously not possible to be obscured by a car if there are no cars there. So anyone going past should really have seen him.....but they didn't....

Meaning he was either behind a wall, in a building or in a bin.

I just googled and it looks to me that they say Microsoft rather than Nokia.

I have a Nokia 735 it says Nokia on the front & the back. Sorry I've just googled the one that Corrie had, it does in fact say Microsoft on that model...

It makes no difference now as the police have ruled it out as not being C's. :(

A few other phones have been found and there was no press interest in them...So I'm thinking this one could be Corrie's phone

If we hadn't had yesterday's news they wouldn't have reported the phone

A missing male adult is of no interest to MSM, to put it bluntly it's not news, throw in a baby he may never see and you have a very different human interest story. The baby is the best thing that's happened for the family to get national attention

JMO

This is what frustrates me about the FB page. Someone trying to get some attention by reporting it on the page (rather than police directly) and then being economic with the facts. This is playing with the family's emotions as far as I am concerned.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Me too. The finder has the technical ability to post on Facebook, but is unable to identify that it is only the back of a phone that she's found.

Found phone has no link with case.

e8e9609a9fe5899ae6174d7d10e0f550.jpg

It wasn't actually a 'complete' phone.

That answers my earlier query about why they couldn't tell what kind of phone it was then.

It seems this case is beset by people who don't call a spade a spade, why didn't the person say they'd found a bit of a ohone :tantrum:

Not sure what your post is getting at. (not meaning to be rude). I just don't get it.

I am simply stating that if that area was empty of vehicles then that area was open up and clear to sight. It is obviously not possible to be obscured by a car if there are no cars there. So anyone going past should really have seen him.....but they didn't....

Meaning he was either behind a wall, in a building or in a bin.

Not getting at anything. Wasn't trying to prove or disprove your point don't worry. It was an image that I posted awhile back to highlight the dark areas and how easy it is to drive a car in and it be unseen without a second glance as Corrie did in the CCTV camera footage. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think we know the answer to this.
4 vehicles after Corrie, 1 of which was the bin lorry but we don't know which order.

Hope this helps xxxx from the Q and A transcript x

*User asks do we have any positive leads?*

"Not easy to answer, as we know Corrie has gone into the horseshoe area at 3.25 and has not been seen leaving on foot, only 4 vehicles go in between 3am and 6am - one is the BIFFA bin lorry at 4.20"

Bin lorry arrived at 0420, so no vehicles between 0324 and 0420, then 3 between 0424 and 0600.
Sorry, with respect, I disagree- there may have been 3 vehicles between 0325 and 0420 bin lorry or 0 vehicles between 0325 and 0420.
Nothing says the bin lorry was the first Vehicle after Corrie entered the horseshoe.

Sorry, with respect, I disagree- there may have been 3 vehicles between 0325 and 0420 bin lorry or 0 vehicles between 0325 and 0420.
Nothing says the bin lorry was the first Vehicle after Corrie entered the horseshoe.

I think we need a link to this as I've also only heard that there were 4 vehicles in the area at the time (I thought) not that they arrived after the bin lorry. Interesting though if there might not have been any cars in that area when Corrie enters!

In case anyone missed my earlier post, read Nicola's Q&A transcript here.

There is a question "*User asks about vehicles that go into the horseshoe*" and Nicola's answer suggests that the bin lorry is first ("The 4 are bin lorry at 4.20 then another 3").

This is just an FYI, as I don't think Q&A discussion is allowed on this thread.

Edit: Actually, it's maybe OK to discuss now that the video is linked on the findcorrie.co.uk website?

It has been said that the bin lorry was the first vehicle to enter after Corrie went there.
Nicola stated the above. It was very specific info, no cars parked, no cars entered until the bin lorry. I am searching the threads for the ref. I think it was Sunday we were discussing this 8th from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow