UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. Lost the will with it too. If you want people to help, you need to be honest. Really feel that his family need to stop feeding us and let it all calm down. Let the private detectives plough through the treacle

This is beginning to smack of running away from responsibilities and/or meeting someone else and disregarding the past.
JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've never said it before but I reckon he's gone AWOL at this point. I want my donated tenner back [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people are more concerned about specific "facts" we have been told which are not correct.

I'm happy with that, I just feel that the bin driver/wagon were made scapegoats due to nothing more than a coincidence paired with lack of other leads.

I agree. LE say 0430 at BM then less the 26/28 mins = 0402 at BSE. Maybe put both on the timeline as the pings only "loosely correlate" to bin lorry movements so maybe they match up with lorry only at one mast or the other?.

I'm not feeling Butthurt at all and ive donated a few time to help but what was wrong with just saying he is in a relationship instead of no hes happy and single he loves his single life to much etc etc

Nope, me too. I know Nicola is as honest as the day is long, so am desperately trying to figure out how this "happily single" could have come about. Perhaps C and family didn't consider it a relationship at all, maybe that's why. But did I read that the gf had met the family prior to Corrie's disappearance? Perhaps during C's birthday celebrations the week before? Doesn't make sense they wouldn't acknowledge her existence. Why not answer the gf question in the FAQ with the Americanism "he was dating". You've covered everything that way. Happily single. Beyond happy. Ugh. Don't know what to make of today's news. Is it even real?!

Agreed!

C finds out his gf is pregnant and goes out with his mates. He's also got his brother coming down the following weekend and has booked flights to go up to Scotland for Halloween. No mention of her from family, friends or in MSM. Quoted as happily single and using dating apps. I'm not seeing him as a guy with a serious girlfriend, never mind a pregnant one?
And all this made public the week MIS come on board?! I'm a bit cross!

Is it even real? Good question!

Ooh, my cold, cynical heart...

In that article there's a picture of them together with no photo credit so not from facebook, did she give it to them I wonder, IMO Corrie doesn't look very happy

JMO

ETA - I can't help but feel sorry for Nicola, she looks uncomfortable having to pose with the scan photo

Nicola does look uncomfortable but, if she was smiling and looked happy I think that would also look odd given that her son is missing it's a difficult one.

I'll tell you where I sit with this right now.
After months of misinformation, if it has been intentional or non intentional, I have finally lost the will. I wanted nothing more than to find this guy SAFE, possibility even managing to help in some wee way to get a result for him and the family but today just beggars belief.
I don't buy the whole "keeping it quiet for the "gfs" sake", <modsnip>

I've stuck up for Corries mad behaviour since day one, always seeing the normal side of his wild antics but I feel that we don't know the half of it anymore.

You will never solve or help a person on half truths covered in glitter.

As far as the rest of it goes, pings, data.... sure, half the time it gets corrected and bent from the truth.

I would have imagined more truths should have been told before collecting over £50,000 off the general public.

The worst thing is the untruths. Why not say nothing, or that you don't know. Or to the best of your knowledge. Why outright lie? It's hard to grasp.

Wouldn't know but alot of ladies do this to ward off unwanted attention in pubs clubs etc.
Could be fashion or it could indeed be a serious relationship towards the point of Corrie going missing.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

It could be a promise ring? Worn on the ring finger of left hand, as a sign of commitment.

We all donated money to bring him home. We all knew this may or may not happen. How has today's latest info affected that. You donate - or you don't... We still clearly think he could be out there somewhere. I haven't said much. I don't think some crazy theory of an under cover homeless guy is the answer because if so he wasn't very good was he! The best post I have seen recently is that there was an unlocked car in the Horseshoe area and Corrie climbed in. We can't say the bins were used because it was weighed. I first thought pretend taxi, but unlocked car and Corrie climbed in - yes. Don't feel the family lied, I think they haven't known this latest news for that long. It's hard for everyone. I don't have any theories - I feel I'm taking your space up, but just wanted to say how I feel. X

Certainly a complex situation.

One has to ask if Corrie did know that April was pregnant.
I know we have been told he didn't know, but I think most people will question that, given what they have previously been told.

A natural question would be, IF Corrie did know, then what was his state of mind at that time.
It seems a logical enquiry to make, since this is still a Missing Persons enquiry.

When did the family ever say that your donations were to be exchanged for inside information on the case? Money was donated to find a missing young man, he's still missing.

And according to the story she didn't find out she was pregnant until after he disappeared so Corrie wouldn't have known.

I really don't get the outrage to be honest.

Genuine question - do you really not see that people are annoyed about being lied to, no one as far as i have seen is outraged about the pregnancy announcememt

JMO

Genuine question - do you really not see that people are annoyed about being lied to, no one as far as i have seen is outraged about the pregnancy announcememt

JMO

What have they lied about exactly?

Him not having a gf?

Now we know from the new video that NU posted that Corrie could of passed over into the other bin area I think it widens the chance he left unseen on the cameras. I think it would be better locating areas near the last phone ping than in BSE.

The problem isn't what has been said today, it's that the public were fed a narrative that has turned out to be false. NU knew of the girl at the very start, admittedly not the pregnancy, but she still played the "singleton" card over the past 15 weeks.

Why this is, we probably don't have a right to know, but when people have donated money and time they really do deserve the truth.

We all donated money to bring him home. We all knew this may or may not happen. How has today's latest info affected that. You donate - or you don't... We still clearly think he could be out there somewhere. I haven't said much. I don't think some crazy theory of an under cover homeless guy is the answer because if so he wasn't very good was he! The best post I have seen recently is that there was an unlocked car in the Horseshoe area and Corrie climbed in. We can't say the bins were used because it was weighed. I first thought pretend taxi, but unlocked car and Corrie climbed in - yes. Don't feel the family lied, I think they haven't known this latest news for that long. It's hard for everyone. I don't have any theories - I feel I'm taking your space up, but just wanted to say how I feel. X

When did the family ever say that your donations were to be exchanged for inside information on the case? Money was donated to find a missing young man, he's still missing.

And according to the story she didn't find out she was pregnant until after he disappeared so Corrie wouldn't have known.

I really don't get the outrage to be honest.

I think it's debatable whether he knew, based on speculation of how far along she is. Of course we can think know for certain but it's hard to not be disillusioned by the facts not being facts after all. You can pretty much question every "fact" we've had because it's very clear absolute untruths have been told with regards to his relationship statuses.

Even if the pregnancy had broke, why include how long they were dating? That in itself shows he wasn't single. That's my issue anyway. It's hard to invest in a case when you've spent weeks talking about irrelevant non facts.

That being said I want him to be found (absolutely preferably alive) and I hope that is the outcome.

Ok, I got thinking there... and because we don't know what the truth is these days anything is possible...

I wondered how 2 car loads of mates didn't realise Corrie wasn't in the car... so here goes...

Corrie knew she was pregnant. Stayed behind to talk to her on the phone and drove himself out later. Spoke to the bro for an hour with a drink. Went out and got hammered (alone and not with the raf boys as we are at times lead to believe) and went awol.

Pretty simple, eh?

Making her how far along? 4 to 5 months? Sorry, I know nowt about this breeding lark.

Breeding lark lol. Think it's best us blokes stick to techie stuff and sheds. Lutean cycles? Is that a bike manufacturer?

The problem isn't what has been said today, it's that the public were fed a narrative that has turned out to be false. NU knew of the girl at the very start, admittedly not the pregnancy, but she still played the "singleton" card over the past 15 weeks.

Why this is, we probably don't have a right to know, but when people have donated money and time they really do deserve the truth.

N has known about the pregnancy from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom