UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if he is released or bailed we might never find out who it is.
That's the law of the land. If they don't have enough evidence to secure a conviction - it's just a suspicion at the moment. If he says nothing then he may well not get charged. We should be prepared for that.

Do you think Nicola knows who's been arrested? She seems to be commenting in MSM like she knows..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if he is released or bailed we might never find out who it is.

We don't even know what he may be guilty of though. It would be most unfair if his name is splashed all over the papers imo.
It'll be like the "bin man" all over again.
Just have to be patient

We don't even know what he may be guilty of though. It would be most unfair if his name is splashed all over the papers imo.
It'll be like the "bin man" all over again.
Just have to be patient

Not my strong point!!

:waiting:

Do you think Nicola knows who's been arrested? She seems to be commenting in MSM like she knows..

Can you post the MSM link for her comments?

The arrest is all over MSM now Yorks Post, Basingstoke Gazette, Slough Observer, Scottish MSM, South Wales press etc. Also noticed the time of the Daily Express article was 13 hours ago timed 00.01 so SP must have given them the heads up before the arrest perhaps?

Its not the driver of the bin lorry so it could be someone at the wts where the waste is "sorted" perhaps?

Could be. Could be an RAF pal, could be someone in the takeaway, could be anyone in a bar/club, could be any of the already identified CCTV people. In fact, remember when the police backtracked on one of the images (no entry boy/girl), what was the line they used then, anyone got it to hand??

Could be. Could be an RAF pal, could be someone in the takeaway, could be anyone in a bar/club, could be any of the already identified CCTV people. In fact, remember when the police backtracked on one of the images (no entry boy/girl), what was the line they used then, anyone got it to hand??
N states not a friend of C's in link just posted by Diamba. Trying to find the statement about the 03.35 person , something like not who they thought it was?
Eta SP also backtracked on the cyclist I think and it could also be the taxi driver suddenly getting back his memory. Could be 4 minute man suddenly also remembering something.

Not sure if this counts as MSM.. don't know if it's "mainstream".. but..

https://stv.tv/news/east-central/1381986-corrie-mckeague-man-arrested-over-missing-raf-gunner/

"His mother Nicola Urquhart, who is a family liaison officer with Police Scotland, said "it's a very difficult time for the family".

She added: "I'm trying not to read anything into it but I have a million questions. The wording of the charge is very important, he has said something in a statement to deliberately confuse the police.

"Why? Does he know something or is he just attention seeking? Whatever it is, it must be quite big for the police to arrest him."

Detectives stressed the man in custody was not the driver of a bin lorry that collected rubbish from the area in Bury St Edmunds where the 23-year-old gunner, from Dunfermline, was last seen on September 24."

More likely someone who lied when questioned, I suspect.

And someone who has stuck by their lie too. Otherwise they surely wouldn't need the threat of arrest?
Ruffle some feathers anyway hopefully.

Not sure if this counts as MSM.. don't know if it's "mainstream".. but..

https://stv.tv/news/east-central/1381986-corrie-mckeague-man-arrested-over-missing-raf-gunner/

"His mother Nicola Urquhart, who is a family liaison officer with Police Scotland, said "it's a very difficult time for the family".

She added: "I'm trying not to read anything into it but I have a million questions. The wording of the charge is very important, he has said something in a statement to deliberately confuse the police.

"Why? Does he know something or is he just attention seeking? Whatever it is, it must be quite big for the police to arrest him."

Detectives stressed the man in custody was not the driver of a bin lorry that collected rubbish from the area in Bury St Edmunds where the 23-year-old gunner, from Dunfermline, was last seen on September 24."

You can bet your life she would want to know-just see how we are and she has to contain her feelings amongst all this.

870b252e4609463d55931fe071f698dd.jpg

Interesting headline at the bottom 'misleading'. Page has been removed.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I suspect the person who is being questioned is the person the Police believe is responsible for Corrie's disappearance; they don't have enough information for a more substantial charge but have enough for perverting the course of justice due to proof the person lied previously. This has happened before in other cases, and gives the Police the opportunity to apply more pressure under caution.

"Perverting the course of justice is an offence committed when a person prevents justice from being served on him/herself or on another party."

So it suggests someone hiding evidence / giving false or misleading statements to avoid justice being served.

I suppose it could be someone who is not connected to CM going missing, or it could be someone who has hidden facts to help the guilty party from being caught.

If that were the case you'd expect 2 arrests?

Or it could be the person responsible.

Time will tell.

"Perverting the course of justice is an offence committed when a person prevents justice from being served on him/herself or on another party."

So it suggests someone hiding evidence / giving false or misleading statements to avoid justice being served.

I suppose it could be someone who is not connected to CM going missing, or it could be someone who has hidden facts to help the guilty party from being caught.

If that were the case you'd expect 2 arrests?

Or it could be the person responsible.

Time will tell.

As an extreme example, I think Ian Huntley's partner was convicted of this offence wasn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow