UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It only takes one punch. Drag the body out of sight and call for a car.

Maybe but I just feel that's really unlikely. Especially as the police are taking their time working out how he left the area.

My only issue with the bins is why he'd hang around for an hour in that horseshoe. Unless he was meeting the driver it seems an insane thing to do! (To me anyway)

I know. Even if he was meeting the driver, presumably he knew what time that would be so why wait there all that time?

I know. Even if he was meeting the driver, presumably he knew what time that would be so why wait there all that time?

With that I'd guess maybe the driver told him when his shift starts? It's all a possibilty I guess but I think my own personal opinion is he evaded cameras and wasn't in the horseshoe very long. I can't shake the feeling.

Going back to the Corrie avoiding the cameras...my opinion

He could avoid the Greenwoods camera because it turns , but if he walked back the way he came it would have caught him again.
He couldn't avoid the Cornhill camera because I think it is a fixed camera and covers the full width of that walkway to McDonald's.
We have been told by family there is a private CCTV camera on a Short Brackland Street residence. If this is fixed and shows the full road then in theory on foot he couldn't avoid this camera.

another search to add
The river at Barton mills and the A1065 yesterday.

Glad they're looking at the rivers etc.
So that road is north off the roundabout and up through Thetford forest. Interesting.

My only issue with the bins is why he'd hang around for an hour in that horseshoe. Unless he was meeting the driver it seems an insane thing to do! (To me anyway)

2ee6aa196ae7f7d31a13efafd2033c88.jpg

The 'Horseshoe' gives an undeniably quick in and quick out method of transportation from BSE. Look at my map again. The Orange route is the legal vehicle route. The red route is the illegal 'wrong way, one way' route out of BSE.

That prearrangement, linked with a visually obvious vehicular quick in and out method of conveyance just jumps out at me. The roundabout gives a number of alternative routes but notice one of them in particular....the A1101....which goes straight to BM roundabout. I think I'm right in saying it was the same route that the bin lorry took also?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going back to the Corrie avoiding the cameras...my opinion

He could avoid the Greenwoods camera because it turns , but if he walked back the way he came it would have caught him again.
He couldn't avoid the Cornhill camera because I think it is a fixed camera and covers the full width of that walkway to McDonald's.
We have been told by family there is a private CCTV camera on a Short Brackland Street residence. If this is fixed and shows the full road then in theory on foot he couldn't avoid this camera.

I'm not local but I heart short back land is quite wide? Unsure if a person could evade that by walking on the opposite side

I think the same too. The guy is military, he knows how to look after himself. I doubt he'd go down without a fight. Surely if he'd been attacked someone would have heard or seen.

2ee6aa196ae7f7d31a13efafd2033c88.jpg

The 'Horseshoe' gives an undeniable quick in and quick out method of transportation from BSE. Look at my map again. The Orange route is the legal vehicle route. The red route is the illegal 'wrong way, one way' route out of BSE.

That prearrangement, linked with a visually obvious vehicular quick in and out method of conveyance just jumps out at me. The roundabout gives a number of alternative routes but notice one of them in particular....the A1101....which goes straight to BM roundabout. I think I'm right in saying it was the same route that the bin lorry took also?

It's a great way of avoiding detection that red route and connects to an a road. Would you say using that road illegally is intentionally avoiding cctv?

With that I'd guess maybe the driver told him when his shift starts? It's all a possibilty I guess but I think my own personal opinion is he evaded cameras and wasn't in the horseshoe very long. I can't shake the feeling.

My #1 theory is still that he evaded the cameras too, but when I go down the line of thinking of him apparently not being able to do that, it's when I go back to the bins and/or bin lorry etc.

My #1 theory is still that he evaded the cameras too, but when I go down the line of thinking of him apparently not being able to do that, it's when I go back to the bins and/or bin lorry etc.

Let's be honest, if you wanted to look like you'd disappeared with the possibilty of being picked up, short brackland is a bloody good choice to do so undetected, connected to a main road out of the city.

Either this is an exceptionally good 'Colditz Castle style' escape plan and he's been schooled by Ali Bongo, Paul Daniels and his lovely assistant Debbie Mgee OR he's jumped into a wall marked Platform 9&3/4s.

Failing that, I'm getting a feeling that the bin lorry has something to do with it. Look at the timings and ask each other questions. That's what it's there for.

Do any locals know, by any vague chance, how the brick wall by the bins in the Horseshoe got broken? Looking at the height it was damaged...
Though I'm guessing that would have been investigated straight away

Which brick wall and whereabouts?

I'm not convinced yet he was already waiting/looking for someone in Flex but I do find it interesting the manager of Flex seemed to be on the door himself. Asked Corrie if he was drunk said yes and then Corrie hugged him and then was allowed in! for an hour before being asked to leave. Again, at no point were his friends mentioned here but the manager does say it looked like he was looking for someone.

We know his friends did say they didn't know he was asked to leave so presumably he never was with them in Flex?

It is all most odd to me.

Does anyone know the reason he was asked to leave? I think I read somewhere because he was drunk, but surely everyone else in the club would have been drunk too. So I wonder what was so special about him that the bouncers took those actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom