UK - Ebrima Cham, 35, stabbed to death in his sleep, Hounslow, Dec 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

RobinCAL

Reaction score
Arrest after man stabbed to death in his sleep in west London

Ebrima Cham, 35, killed in Hounslow flat in what police believe was a targeted attack.

A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 35-year-old was stabbed to death as he slept in what detectives believe was a targeted attack.
Ebrima Cham, known as Brim, was attacked after three men broke in to his friend’s flat in Hounslow, west London, where he was staying.

Cham was one of seven men stabbed to death in London in as many days.

@RobinCAL , can you still edit the thread title to include the location & date?

That will help people keep track and be involved in areas they know.

Thanks, Laughing

JMHO YMMV

@Laughing Hey, sorry about that - still learning. I don't think i can now but I'll learn from it. Sorry again.

@RobinCAL, no worries!

I'll click Report for my post, and ask that a Moderator add some information to the thread title.

Any more news about Mr. Cham's death? I recall that since this is the UK, we're not likely to learn the suspects name until trial?

JMHO YMMV

Arrest made - murder of Ebrima Cham in Hounslow

Police, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance attended. At the scene a 35-year-old man was found suffering from stab wounds. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 12:06hrs.

A post-mortem examination on Saturday, 21 December, has given provisional cause of death as multiple stab injuries.

Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh, who is leading the investigation, said: “We believe three suspects forced their way into the property where Brim sustained fatal injuries.”

“We are very keen to build up a picture of what was going on in Brim’s life. Who was he associating with? He was murdered in a friend’s flat; where else had he been staying in the last two weeks?

“Your information could prove vital; please contact us. If anyone has knowledge of why someone may have targeted Brim, we need to know. Please make the call.”

Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

With the naming of the suspect it usually depends on the age. But, we will find out their name as more information comes forward, especially as the media is allowed to give out the names if the suspect is above the age restriction.

Murder charge after man stabbed to death in sleep

“A man has been charged with murdering a 35-year-old who was stabbed to death as he slept.
Ebrima Cham, known as Brim, was attacked while he was staying at a friend's flat in Grove Road, Hounslow, west London, on 19 December.
A post-mortem examination found the cause of his death was multiple stab injuries.
Simon Emmons, 39, of Montrose Avenue in Whitton, west London, appeared at Uxbridge Magistrates' Court earlier.

Mr Emmons, who is also accused of possession of a knife, is due to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday.”

(17th Aug 2021)

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said Tuesday (August 17) that Emeka Dawuda-Wodu, 19, Simon Emmons, 40, Janayo Lucima, 19, and Marc Harding, 45, were convicted of perverting the course of justice in relation to the dismemberment and disposing of Algar’s body parts between 16 December and 20 December 2019.

Emmons and Dawuda-Wodu along with Zimele Dube, 33, were also convicted of murdering 35-year-old Ebrima Cham in Hounslow following an ongoing drugs dispute on 19 December 2019. He was attacked while he was sleeping.

• Emeka Dawuda-Wodu was sentenced to custody for life with a minimum term of 31 years.
  • Simon Emmons was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 31 years.
  • Janayo Lucima was sentenced to three years and three months.
  • Zimele Dube was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 28 years.
  • Marc Harding was sentenced to three years and three months imprisonment.
Cham had been staying at an address in Hounslow when Emmons, Dawuda-Wodu and Dube forced their way in and stabbed him to death. He suffered 12 stab injuries and died at the scene.

More details at the link, although more about William Algar's death than Cham's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back