UK UK England, WhtMale, 55-65, Homeless Shelter Card (Outreach Team), Elliott, 11 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sachassophie

Reaction score
UK Missing Persons Unit

From the above link:
A Male Who Was A Known Homeless Person Living Rough Around The Boston Area Of Lincolnshire Collapsed Inside McDonalds Restaurant Where He Spent Most Evenings, And Later Died In Hospital. Enquiries To Date Indicate That He Called Himself "Elliott", And That He Was Originally From Carlisle And Had Lived For A Time In Holland. (Note That The Portrait Orientation Image Is Of The Unidentified Male When He Was Stable In Hospital Prior To His Death.)

Other sources:
Mystery of homeless man who died after collapsing in McDonald's

https:///wiki/Elliott

As a local to this area:
We have a medium sized port with frequent trade between Holland/Netherlands and Boston. He seemed a well liked man and didn’t try to cause trouble.

He had dentures so he must have either been on some sort of social benefit or paid for them at some point.

Sorry if this has been mentioned on here before, I looked but couldn’t find anything

Thanks for posting, and the background info!

It's very sad that they haven't managed to identify him five years on. Here's another article published this year. I think the info in it is the same as the article you've posted, but It's good to know they are still trying to identify him.

The Wrangle connection is interesting. I admit I had to look the place up as I had never heard of it before (I live in the South West). Doing some quick research, the population in the 2011 census was just under 1,400 (perhaps it has expanded in size since then) I would have hoped that police have perhaps done a leaflet drop or similar in an area of that kind of size, or put up signs on notice boards etc. in the village about him. Possibly the daughter did live there and has moved away, and if they weren't in contact doesn't now what has happened?

R.I.P. Elliott - let's hope you get your name back soon.

And here's a little more info from the UK Missing Persons Unit linked to Sachassophie's post

Age Range
55 - 65
Ethnicity
White European
Height
165cm - 168cm (5 Ft 4 Ins - 5 Ft 6 Ins)
Build
Medium

Hair
Grey - Wavy - Collar Length
Facial Hair
Stubble
Eye Colour
Unknown
Clothing
Belt - Belt - Black - Unknown - Leather

Footwear - Trainers - Blue - Unknown - Size 6

Gloves - Unknown - Black - Unknown - Single Glove

Headwear - Baseball - Black - Unknown

Scarf - Unknown - Multi - Unknown

Trousers - Jeans - Black - Unknown - 'Next' Size 32L

Trousers - Jogging - Unknown - Unknown - 'Lonsdale' Size 1

Jewellery
Watch - 1 - 'Sekonda', Black Leather Strap

Possessions
Black Disposable Cigarette Lighter, William Hill Winning Slip, Tobacco, Further Disposable Lighter, Cash, Homeless Shelter Card (Outreach Team)

Thanks for posting, and the background info!

It's very sad that they haven't managed to identify him five years on. Here's another article published this year. I think the info in it is the same as the article you've posted, but It's good to know they are still trying to identify him.

The Wrangle connection is interesting. I admit I had to look the place up as I had never heard of it before (I live in the South West). Doing some quick research, the population in the 2011 census was just under 1,400 (perhaps it has expanded in size since then) I would have hoped that police have perhaps done a leaflet drop or similar in an area of that kind of size, or put up signs on notice boards etc. in the village about him. Possibly the daughter did live there and has moved away, and if they weren't in contact doesn't now what has happened?

R.I.P. Elliott - let's hope you get your name back soon.
I live a few villages away from Wrangle - it’s the sort of place that everyone knows everyone and you can spot an outsider instantly so I’m assuming she speaks “Lincolnshire” not “Cumbria” otherwise she would have been alerted instantly (just knowing the surrounding area).

I live a few villages away from Wrangle - it’s the sort of place that everyone knows everyone and you can spot an outsider instantly so I’m assuming she speaks “Lincolnshire” not “Cumbria” otherwise she would have been alerted instantly (just knowing the surrounding area).
Which may suggest Elliott and his family moved to Lincolnshire when she was quite young. If we put Elliot's age in the middle of the estimate at 60 when he sadly passed then at the most she would be in her 40s now?

Fingers crossed someone sees the appeal and something clicks that can help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back