UK - Ethan Ives, 2 yrs old, Murder, March 2024, Wales

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
''The pair appeared before Mold Crown Court via video link from prison on Wednesday (March 6) for a bail application hearing.
Judge Rhys Rowlands denied the defendants bail, meaning they will be remanded in custody pending a further plea and trial preperation and arraignement hearing on May 17.

The court heard that a provisional trial date has been set for November of this year.

Shannon Kayleigh Ives (27), from Mold, has been charged with causing or allowing a child to suffer serious physical harm, and causing the assault, ill treatment, neglect or abandonment of a child to cause unnecessary suffering or injury.
She has been bailed to appear before Wrexham Magistrates Court on April 4.''

I've just noticed that the quote in my OP now says Ethan's surname is Griffiths, not Ives. So future news updates might use the Griffiths surname. I'm guessing it's a situation where, when a child's parents aren't married, the child is automatically registered with both surnames.

How sad that no one in a family protects a 2-year-old. It says he had a brain injury. It sounds like they think one or two hurt him and the others failed to protect him or immediately help him. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou
Back