UK UK - Georgina Gharsallah, 30, Worthing, 7 March 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still missing and still not hit national news. Her mums posts on the fb page are heartbreaking

I know, it's so sad isn't it! I'm assuming it's against ToS to start emailing the story to news outlets? Or advising the mum to?

I know, it's so sad isn't it! I'm assuming it's against ToS to start emailing the story to news outlets? Or advising the mum to?

I think it would be against TOS. I just wonder why more isn't being done to bring it peoples attention.<modsnipped unnecessary comment>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm. I wonder if she was buying them for someone else.

I'd guess police have a pretty good idea of what has happened to her but don't have enough evidence to charge the two men. So it's not that they're not bothered, there isn't much point in making it national news as the answers are all local.

I'd be very interested to know the connection between her and the two men that were arrested.

Hmmm. I wonder if she was buying them for someone else.

I'd guess police have a pretty good idea of what has happened to her but don't have enough evidence to charge the two men. So it's not that they're not bothered, there isn't much point in making it national news as the answers are all local.

I'd be very interested to know the connection between her and the two men that were arrested.
She was not buying the phones. She was trying to get at least one fixed.

THE family of a woman who has been missing for almost nine months is holding a vigil to mark her 31st birthday this evening.

Georgina Gharsallah was last seen walking along Clifton Road in Worthing on March 7.

The vigil will take place on Worthing station forecourt from 7.30pm while the charity Missing People are also renewing their appeal for Georgina’s safe return.

The desperate family of missing Georgina cling to hopes she will call home

Thirty-year-old Georgina Gharsallah left her mother's house in Worthing, West Sussex, on the morning of 7th March this year and is yet to return. The last sighting of Georgina, whose 31st birthday was last month, was recorded on CCTV at a local mobile phone shop, and it's now been seven months since she was last in touch with family and friends. The police describe Georgina as white, 5ft 4in, with shoulder-length dark hair and a piercing above her lip.

To the people who love her she is a gregarious, devoted daughter, sister and friend. Ahead, Georgina's mother, Andrea, shares her story:

My 30-Year-Old Daughter Went Missing 8 Months Ago & My Life Is On Hold

image.jpg
image.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member