GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[FONT=open_sans]Defendants Beadman and Harlow had a lengthy online chat after Kayleigh was killed each expressing their surprise about reports Kayleigh had gone missing.
[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]They also mention another male Kayleigh had been sending messages to.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]Mrs Moore said they wanted to implicate someone else and that this was more evidence both were trying to cover their tracks.[/FONT]
[FONT=open_sans]

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/K...tory-29382996-detail/story.html#ixzz4BAYPCSwU

I wonder when and how Harlow found out Beadman had killed Kayleigh.[/FONT]

I'm utterly horrified by this case ... how Harlow's family can stand by him is beyond me.

[FONT=open_sans]

Read more: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/K...tory-29382996-detail/story.html#ixzz4BAYPCSwU

I wonder when and how Harlow found out Beadman had killed Kayleigh.[/FONT]

After reading the linked article and some others, I am truly surprised at the directness of the texts. I know what "grooming" is however these "chats/texts" are very explicit. There is no question in my mind what this guy wanted and what he intended to do once he had Kayleigh in his home. I'm not seeing, a gradual grooming here. It's just, "come on over and get into bed with me and we're going to have fun and get drunk". Creepy and sick. Poor Kayleigh.

Reading today's live updates, I feel that at least he cannot contact any more vunerable young girls. It is tragic that it's taken a loss of life for that to happen, though.

As the case goes on I'm sure it'll be revealed how this meeting led to the terrible outcome of Kayleigh losing her life. LH has not been charged with anything relating to the murder, so I'm unsure how SB became involved.

It also upsets me that it could have been any number of girls that this happened to, when you read the updates.

Reading today's live updates, I feel that at least he cannot contact any more vunerable young girls. It is tragic that it's taken a loss of life for that to happen, though.

As the case goes on I'm sure it'll be revealed how this meeting led to the terrible outcome of Kayleigh losing her life. LH has not been charged with anything relating to the murder, so I'm unsure how SB became involved.

It also upsets me that it could have been any number of girls that this happened to, when you read the updates.

Some girls have had a lucky escape by the sound of things. I'm impressed one of them is going to testify, brave kid. Has Harlow done this before, as in, actually had one of these girls back to his house? Or was this his first "successful" snaring?

I'm a bit confused as to why we've heard so little between arrest and trial, I may be remembering it all wrong but I'm sure with the Becky Watts case we had quite a lot to discuss in the interim and there weren't too many surprises in court. Glad there seems to be loads of evidence against these two, they're certainly not gonna get away with it.

I'm utterly horrified by this case ... how Harlow's family can stand by him is beyond me.

Me too, he's basically a predatory pervert, well documented too, it's not like he can claim it was a one off and he really loved her.

Has it been reported yet where he was when Beadman killed Kayleigh? Can someone remind me what charges they are both up on?

Me too, he's basically a predatory pervert, well documented too, it's not like he can claim it was a one off and he really loved her.

Has it been reported yet where he was when Beadman killed Kayleigh? Can someone remind me what charges they are both up on?

Mornin all, been a busy one, only just time to catch up now.

The only charge that sb and lh ( sorry cant even be bothered to give them the courtesy of caps for their intials ) are facing is the charge of false imprisonment.
sb has already pleaded guilty to rape and murder and lh guilty to grooming and sexual touching.

Having read, if only quickly, the evidence being presented I am totally bemused as to how they - or at least sb - can think he can be seen as innocent of false imprisonment. Surely his actions, chasing a half naked young girl in the street and then forcing her to walk to the park ( which I dont believe happened btw ) cannot be considered as anything other than forcing someone, a minor, against their will.

Again, from the little I have read, the case against lh seems less clear. Indeed, where was he when Kayleigh was running out of the house - being as it was lh's house, then my guess is he must have been asleep - passed out drunk - or surely he would have been assisting sb to restrain Kayleigh. He is not facing a murder charge so again, the evidence must be quite clear that he had nothing to do with the actual murder.

It sounds like LH has tried to get girls to his house before, but it's unclear if Kayleigh was the first to actually go. It's made me feel very uncomfortable thinking that Kayleigh may not have been the only one.... If they hadn't have been caught I dread to think of the possibilities (as it seems they tried to cover it up).

I keep thinking of Kayleigh's family, must be awful hearing all this :(

Poor Kayleigh. Utter monsters.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

From a quick read of this afternoon's evidence, it seems that sb only went to lh's house on the Saturday evening, at 10pm, when lh said he had run out of cola and asked sb for a lift to the shop to buy some. If this is true ( who knows ) then it is very sad to think that, if not for this reason, sb might never have gone to the house and met Kayleigh.

From a quick read of this afternoon's evidence, it seems that sb only went to lh's house on the Saturday evening, at 10pm, when lh said he had run out of cola and asked sb for a lift to the shop to buy some. If this is true ( who knows ) then it is very sad to think that, if not for this reason, sb might never have gone to the house and met Kayleigh.

So was Kayleigh left in the house on her own at that time?

It says when they returned she'd been sick, so that's what I assumed.

From that I wonder if it went sour once Beadman returned with Harlow? I'd rather not think about how if she was alone she could have escaped (if that tale of running out of Coke is true) :( unless they locked her in.

I am sure I read the article yesterday ( link on here ) that said sb went out about 10pm to buy vodka. I had assumed , perhaps wrongly, that he went out from lh's house to do that. But perhaps he, sb, was in his own home - alone - and went to get vodka for himself.

Then, later he was contacted by lh who asked for a lift to go and buy cola.

Which would seem to indicate that Kayleigh was alone at that time...perhaps this is the impression sb and lh want to give - that Kayleigh was on her own and free to leave the house if she was not comfortable.

Some of the papers are reporting that Kayleigh texted a friend "help" at about 9.30pm but it's not clear whether this was the Friday evening or the Saturday. I'd say it was the Friday evening from the context of the reports, because her friend talks about being in contact with Kayleigh on the Friday afternoon when she said she was going to her aunt's and then her friend says the next morning she saw the message from Kayleigh. When she asked her what was the matter she got a reply from Kayleigh saying 'I meant hello'.

Hi
Newbie here, but been reading since this case happened.

I was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts on the Mirror article http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolgirl-kayleigh-haywood-texted-pal-8158015

It states in this that the witness who saw Kayleighbeing restrained then saw them again ten minutes later walking towards the park and heard the girl say "hold my hand". Also she had nothing on from the waist down so why didn't the witness think this was wrong?

I so hope these evil people get the time they deserve.

Hi
Newbie here, but been reading since this case happened.

I was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts on the Mirror article http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolgirl-kayleigh-haywood-texted-pal-8158015

It states in this that the witness who saw Kayleighbeing restrained then saw them again ten minutes later walking towards the park and heard the girl say "hold my hand". Also she had nothing on from the waist down so why didn't the witness think this was wrong?

I so hope these evil people get the time they deserve.
Hi and Welcome

My thoughts ... the more I read of the 'witness' statements, the more I'd like to give them a damned good shake!!!
A project manager is a fairly decent job, you'd need to be somewhat intelligent and yet, he "thought it was a Policeman" ?!(shaking my head!) But then (if the Mirror article is factual) he saw them again and did he STILL think it was a policeman? Even when she apparently said 'hold my hand' AND STILL DID NOTHING?

A second witness, heard screams that left her rigid with fear and yet again, NOTHING?

I'm more gobsmacked at the apathy of the witness than the depravity of the two accused right now.

Lastly, I think Beadman, as anyone on trial, should HAVE to be present and face their trial. Disgusting that he gets to spit his dummy out and hide in his cell.

Hi and Welcome

My thoughts ... the more I read of the 'witness' statements, the more I'd like to give them a damned good shake!!!
A project manager is a fairly decent job, you'd need to be somewhat intelligent and yet, he "thought it was a Policeman" ?!(shaking my head!) But then (if the Mirror article is factual) he saw them again and did he STILL think it was a policeman? Even when she apparently said 'hold my hand' AND STILL DID NOTHING?

A second witness, heard screams that left her rigid with fear and yet again, NOTHING?

I'm more gobsmacked at the apathy of the witness than the depravity of the two accused right now.

Lastly, I think Beadman, as anyone on trial, should HAVE to be present and face their trial. Disgusting that he gets to spit his dummy out and hide in his cell.

It is staggering how many people heard screams, she must have been making a lot of noise. How awful that her last moments were terrifying.

I've missed the bit about Beadman, he wasn't in court?!

It is staggering how many people heard screams, she must have been making a lot of noise. How awful that her last moments were terrifying.

I've missed the bit about Beadman, he wasn't in court?!
Yes, he's decided he doesn't want to sit in court and face her family and hear aloud the things he's done so he's not and apparently the law allows him to :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Giles
Back