UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is days of opinion and thoughts. It is not spin. We all have ideas and thoughts and post them.
The point of this thread was to discuss the 3 suspects named by SY.

Any ideas, thoughts should be welcome.

WHAT 3 SUSPECTS NAMED BY SY ???

Do you have a link for that ??

Because the ONLY info. released by SY is ;

page05.htm

FACT

Scotland Yard: Let us quiz three Portuguese 'burglars' in case of missing British toddler Madeleine McCann

Operation Grange officers are believed to be pursuing three burglars, identified as prime suspects earlier this month

As revealed by the Mail 10 days ago, the thieves were operating in the area where Madeleine went missing

The CPS has sent a International Letter of Request to the police in Portugal, reportedly asking for permission to arrest the burglars

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppearance-Madeleine-McCann.html#ixzz2r4mrnxTO

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Really.

IMO the problem with the above article is the sentence,
"Operation Grange officers are believed to be pursuing three burglars, identified as prime suspects earlier this month"

"Are believed"? Believed by who? Who is the source of this belief?

Then this sentence,
"The CPS has sent a International Letter of Request to the police in Portugal, reportedly asking for permission to arrest the burglars"

"Reportedly"? Reported by who? Who is the source of this report?

I have a good idea who the source is working for...but I have no link. Just suspicions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly, you are mistaken about english law regarding ward of the court status. It does not mean that the McCann's do not have custody at all. It means the courts can order things on her behalf which her parents as members of the public cannot, it also means if an abducted child is found alive they have to be returned immediately as ward of the court status means the courts have ruled she belongs to the McCann's.

The McCann's were named as aguidos, but had they withdrawn and the Portuguese attorney general stated there was no evidence they committed any crime. The PJ have stated they have ruled them out.

The British police helped bring the dogs over and arrange for the fss to test material found, the PJ mistakenly thought this was evidence against the McCann's. The Portuguese attorney general refered to this being the things they though was evidence but in the end was not.

The main witness was thought to be Jane tanner who saw a man carrying a child. Despite numerous posts accusing her of lying, and amaral stating she lied Scotland yard checked the creche records and found the man she saw proving that she did see a man matching the description she gave with a child matching the description she gave at the time and place she said. The child was not madeleine, but she always stated she never saw that it was Madeleine just a little child in pinkish pyjamas. How scotland yard proving she told the truth exposes her as a liar, I don't know. It exposes the fact the PJ never checked the creche records and amaral falsely accusing her.

Her parents have never been exposed as liars.

There are no calls for the McCann's to be charged with neglect, the Portuguese stated they did not commit neglect, and when a vigilante tried to take them to court for neglect ( not the first high profile case he's done this type of thing with) he was told it did not cone under the UK jurisdiction. The public support of the McCann's can only be highlighted by the tens of thousand they recieved last year for doing sponsored events for missing people, and that charity which relys on public donations for funding asking kate to be its ambassador. They may be some internet talk by obsessives but they are not the general public, and the general public holds them not the McCann's in contempt.

:floorlaugh:

I really don't know where to begin with this post !!

* YET AGAIN - Some links to ANY of your nonsense would help *

imo the problem with the above article is the sentence,
"operation grange officers are believed to be pursuing three burglars, identified as prime suspects earlier this month"

"are believed"? Believed by who? Who is the source of this belief?

Then this sentence,
"the cps has sent a international letter of request to the police in portugal, reportedly asking for permission to arrest the burglars"

"reportedly"? Reported by who? Who is the source of this report?

I have a good idea who the source is working for...but i have no link. Just suspicions.

^^^^ exactly !! ^^^^

No, It sounds like proper procedure. They are not naming them until they have a chance to interview them and talk to them. They are not saying WE HAVE THE GUY!!! They are saying we think these three could help us with information at this point.

This is how cases are made. Talking to suspects, Eliminating some, Further investigating others.

It is procedure. Not the movies.

Why label them as suspects though? That's what I don't get. They haven't even been found or questioned as far as I know.

Wouldn't "persons of interest" or "witnesses" be much better ? The media has already stated these guys are suspects and the British were on their way to make arrests. Ridiculous, IMO

Folks , please respect each other's opinions and posts. I would hate to have this thread shut down.

Also please read Salem's post. Please provide links when posting facts.

I have no idea where the 3 burglar story even came to be. Did someone leak the info to the media or is it just tabloid junk? I know the Mirror were the originators and the rest ran with it.

I have no idea where the 3 burglar story even came to be. Did someone leak the info to the media or is it just tabloid junk? I know the Mirror were the originators and the rest ran with it.

Dont worry about them as they dont exist!

Hmmm !! In one of her (various) descriptions she said she thought it was a woman !

Regarding Portuguese press, this site keeps up-to-date reports on anything to do with this case in the media ( Worldwide ).

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Can you provide a link to the files where she says its a woman, the statements I have seen all say man. And I don't see how anyone can accuse her of lying when Scotland yard stated on national television that a man matching the description she gave was carrying a child matching the description she gave was at the place she said she saw him at the time she gave.

Dont worry about them as they dont exist!

In your opinion. Apparently Scotland Yard disagrees with you enough to send letters to portugal asking for specific interviews and announcing it to the world.

I really don't know where to begin with this post !!

* YET AGAIN - Some links to ANY of your nonsense would help *

Firstly stating my post is nonsense is incorrect and rude.
Here are the appropriate links

The following describes ward of the court information. In section 1.2 it states a reason for making a child ward of the court is abduction. It also states custody is vested in the courts, not that the courts have custody. Be definition courts cannot have custody of a child, but as custody is vested in the courts they can decide who has custody. There is nothing to suggest the courts removed custody of Madeleine from the McCann's.
http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/family/practice_directions/pd_part_12d

The following is a link to the final report. It states the McCann's are not guilty of neglect and that there us no evidence they committed any crime and withdraws their aguido status. It also discusses how the dogs and dna did not turn out to be evidence against the McCann's.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id136.html

This a page with links to all of tanners statements, at no pint does she alter the description, at no point does she identify the man as Murat and at no point does she saw its a woman. Her description was consistent and matched the man Scotland yard found.
http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/39077589/Rebuttal of "Fact" 7

There is no evidence to support the claim they are calls for them to face neglect charges, other than on hate sites which regularly appear in the media referred to as Maddie sickos etc, and no evidence to claim they have been exposed as liars. If anyone has such links please provide them. But if you look at the leveson inquiry you can see journalists did publish false stories about the McCann's based on Portuguese leaks.http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk

...who she later positively identified as Robert Murat.

An outright lie which caused no end of wasted time and resources for the investigation, let alone the personal cost to Mr Murat who looked nothing like her later sketches.

If my memory serves well Mrs. Tanner also stated that the man she had seen resembled the sketch depicting a mustachoed man with bad teeth and pockmarked skin. Do I have to add that the man from the sketch looked nothing like Robert Murat?

All I can say is wow!! With everybody attacking each other on this thread it will be closed soon enough!

I hadn't noticed "everybody" attacking....

We have disagreement sure, but so do most unsolved threads.

This particular thread should be closed as SY did not say they were about to arrest or question 3 burglars...the didn't even write the letter.

I've attempted a new thread but it hasn't appeared yet.

Can you provide a link to the files where she says its a woman, the statements I have seen all say man. And I don't see how anyone can accuse her of lying when Scotland yard stated on national television that a man matching the description she gave was carrying a child matching the description she gave was at the place she said she saw him at the time she gave.

Seriously !
Your asking me to provide a link for that.
I think it's about time YOU started providing them. You've been asked on NUMEROUS posts !
Maybe start with that nonsense post where I asked previously.

Thanks

If my memory serves well Mrs. Tanner also stated that the man she had seen resembled the sketch depicting a mustachoed man with bad teeth and pockmarked skin. Do I have to add that the man from the sketch looked nothing like Robert Murat?

There is nothing in the files to support either of the claims you made. If you have a link to where tanner said either of these things could you please provide it.

Seriously !
Your asking me to provide a link for that.
I think it's about time YOU started providing them. You've been asked on NUMEROUS posts !
Maybe start with that nonsense post where I asked previously.

Thanks

Firstly, please stop bullying me by calling my posts nonsense, they are factual.
Secondly, I have made an entire post of links for you before you even posted this.
Thirdly, yes I am asking you to post the link to back up your claim that tanner said she saw a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas