UK UK - Leah Daley 24, believed to have been at Folkestone harbour, 5 May 2024

Leahs search group on fb Is extremely active and well worth a follow. Some very interesting posts I have found. Yes she only had an old Nokia and an iPod touch. I would say it’s unusual for a 24 yr old girl not to have a smartphone. Leah might be a bit old fashioned like that, is there any SM for her? I can’t find any reference for her. Other people have mentioned the coat being quite warm for the temperatures but I know often being coastal you might get a coolish breeze.
Those old Nokias are usually used as burner phones for criminality so assume they can’t be traced.
I read on the Leah search page she uses an iPod for Snapchat if that helps.
Also mentioned she may have had a change of clothes in her rucksack as it’s been a while now since she’s been seen, 2 weeks?

JMO. Family on the FB group - Leah's Search, have said there will be a vigil tonight at 9pm at the Leas Bandstand, Folkestone. They have invited the community to bring candles and pray for Leah.

Its strange she obviously has a lot of friends (judging by the appeals, comments and photographs provided) and normally young people facilitate their social activities by phone and aren't shy in sharing their day to day lives. Some of the photos for example of Leah have obviously been uploaded from Instagram, but with the phone Leah has she can't participate in accessing these apps. I haven't seen any personal SM for her or Tags on instagram from her friends which is why I wondered if she deleted all her social media accounts.
From knowing someone who knows her family, she wasn't for social media. JMO.

Really sad news
A body has been found during a search for a missing woman from Folkestone.

The discovery was made in undergrowth at The Warren in Folkestone on the afternoon of Friday 17 May 2024.

While formal identification has not yet taken place, the family of a 24-year-old woman who was reported missing from the town has been informed.

Really sad news

The discovery was made in undergrowth at The Warren in Folkestone on the afternoon of Friday 17 May 2024.

While formal identification has not yet taken place, the family of a 24-year-old woman who was reported missing from the town has been informed.
Dam, bless you Leah and those that know and love you,

Really sad news

Facebook seems to be acting up so here's another link: https://www.kent.police.uk/news/ken...d-during-search-for-missing-folkestone-woman/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back