Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But articles like this one talk about her being in Beresford Avenue after the time of this new CCTV " Then at 12.09am police think she was on Beresford Avenue, leading to the park."

Does anyone know what the 12.09 sighting is based on? Witness? CCTV? Something else?

ETA Given how much time and resources have been spent searching the park, they must have fair confidence that she went that way?

But articles like this one talk about her being in Beresford Avenue after the time of this new CCTV " Then at 12.09am police think she was on Beresford Avenue, leading to the park."

Does anyone know what the 12.09 sighting is based on? Witness? CCTV? Something else?

ETA Given how much time and resources have been spent searching the park, they must have fair confidence that she went that way?
It wasn't a sighting. It was a "was there anything up to...".

If ITV news can release that seemingly key footage publicly then Police must have some other much clearer footage.

Then again why haven't charges been laid or the guy held his hands up?

(just throwing this out there) Could this be a tactic to put pressure on certain people perhaps?

Looking at the CCTV again, and 2 observations, he was definitely wearing wellies - wouldn't people would work in meat processing factories or large scale butcheries also wear wellies? This would fit with information released in the newspaper about the person under arrest.
My second observation is I am in no doubt that the car which was seized earlier in the week is the same make and model as the one on the CCTV.

Regarding the trainers found , as we know nothing about her footwear.... but do girls now where trainers instead of heels on a night out ? Just asking if this has become more normal as my 16 year old would put a nice skirt on to go to a party but more often than not she’d wear trainers with it rather than nice shoes

Teens tend to wear trainers if they are going clubbing. Its more 'street' and certainly better for dancing, hanging out and getting home without sore exhausted feet.

Looking at the CCTV again, and 2 observations, he was definitely wearing wellies - wouldn't people would work in meat processing factories or large scale butcheries also wear wellies? This would fit with information released in the newspaper about the person under arrest.
My second observation is I am in no doubt that the car which was seized earlier in the week is the same make and model as the one on the CCTV.
I would think thry would be kept in the factory and only worn in the factory if they did, for hygiene reasons.

I don't see any abduction
I don't see it either. He is in no rush at all. He is relaxed. The street is busy. It looks like he opens the door on the opposite side, sat down for a few seconds and then came over to the driver's side and pulled away. I don't see another person in that video at all.

I don't see any abduction

I don't either actually. It's really unclear. If that was your CCTV camera and you were checking the footage I don't think you'd say "ring the police dear. . Someone's been abducted." It also isn't clear if he put someone in the car. It looks a bit like someone getting in and taking off their coat.
And I don't think they're wellies. Looks like trousers tucked into socks.

The second car in the video, looks like a renault megane at 00:05:07, this road is Haworth St, a dead end, where did that car come from and what was it doing there.
...snipped for focus...
It seems there are at least 6 car spaces between the gateway shown and the bollards that block the passage at Beverly road. Google Sat views even show a car parked that looks similar to the station wagon that is a potential witness...

Possible encounter before the recording, why does the car flash twice to be unlocked and four further times, is that someone pushing the button repeatedly? Does the boot of the car have it's own lock button?

I'm thinking he may have took something from the boot of the car to the front, possibly something to assist with abduction.

Or

I think there is history between them, they had an altercation at the bench or near the car (A regular meeting spot?). He went to smoke to calm down and think whilst leaving her crying on the bench. He then went back and convinced her to come in the car.

The classic - threat of revealing an affair?

Obviously the flaw here is how they arranged to meet and why she didnt go straight to the meeting point.

I cannot workout if the person (Why do news sources say 'man'???) is wearing wellies. If they are then they have fold overs at the top.

My initial thoughts were that it was tight cropped leggings/jogging pants and trainers. That could be a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina