Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having viewed the stills from the cctv (the sun)
I am 99% certain that the bare legs that i saw are paired with a black skirt/dress.
The footware could be a pair of "flats" not necessarily trainers.
All in all i am pretty much convinced that i am looking at Libby.

Where exactly is that cctv footage taken from?

Having viewed the stills from the cctv (the sun)
I am 99% certain that the bare legs that i saw are paired with a black skirt/dress.
The footware could be a pair of "flats" not necessarily trainers.
All in all i am pretty much convinced that i am looking at Libby.

Where exactly is that cctv footage taken from?

Do you mean itv ?

With reports of screams and a door slam, could he not have his hand over her mouth? Its difficult to make out. I'm not sure if you can enable the lock on a passenger door manually I.e. child lock?

I cant really see whats going on in the video. My impression is that he was biding his time as he smoked, possibly considering what to do next and for passers by to move on. I think he helped her into the front seat of the car - so that if he was seen he would like he was helping her or a mini cab. As I said in a earlier post his intentions may have started out good, but looking at this I doubt it. I think he was taking advantage of a very vulnerable woman with ill intent. He disposed of her because he couldn't have her telling people what he had done.

I'm no medical expert, but I don't think she would have developed hypothermia within 30 minutes. She was wearing a jacket. She would have been very cold definitely, but I wouldn't think semi-conscious due to hypothermia. I think she would still have appeared very drunk (an hour on from being turned away from Wellys) but mostly distraught at the situation generally.

Where and why does the setting of the sat nav come in? We can see there's no time for him to do that when he first drives off, if he did it at some time maybe while driving through the side streets that would suggest he did intend to take her home but why not do it before setting off

I'm going round in circles:confused:

Personally I wouldn't even give that a thought about the sat nav. Wasnt that just from the story his sister told? I think that will be all nonsense.

Have I got confused? I thought the very beginning of the video had his car in front of the police car and then 45 seconds later it's on the same road behind a dark car.

Can anyone identify all those cars please? Are the silver ones Astras and is the darker one a blue/back VW?

I think the Sun have edited in a few seconds more footage to show the Police car unless I completely missed it? I don't think the car in front of that is involved.

The blue car is traveling too fast to make out its shape for me but the silver car is probably an Astra (with black wheels) but could be a Corsa. They are both travelling quite fast though and blur as they pass. FWIW the Police car is a Peugeot 308 I believe.

Also on my google map..howarth street is not a dead end but a loop?
Im confused and discombobulated now!
I see one end of the street feeding out onto cottingham rd and the other end feeding onto beverley road..,,what am i missing?

I can see where a satnav would be useful!!

With reports of screams and a door slam, could he not have his hand over her mouth? Its difficult to make out. I'm not sure if you can enable the lock on a passenger door manually I.e. child lock?

I can lock all doors from the drivers seat. Although I've not had a passenger wanting to leap out yet, so unsure if they're able to bypass it while I'm driving.

I don't know much about horticultural matters, but would the bushes etc around the bench still have leaves in February, or would they have all dropped off, making his view of that corner a lot easier?

Thank you. Wow, nothing there is there?

This is quite unusual. Councils normally go for evergreen hardy shrubs, unless these photos are beds planted up in spring.

Personally I wouldn't even give that a thought about the sat nav. Wasnt that just from the story his sister told? I think that will be all nonsense.

Yes we can tell the story about the navigation system and him entering the address is all BS now. So we can now throw out the part about her coming onto him too. Basically everything she said is hogwash that he probably told her.

Does he definitely smoke? Do his hands move to his lips or am I missing that? Something in his movements made me think of when I’ve seen someone with Rosary beads. No idea why. I see him moving his hands then put something in his pocket when he stands.

Also on my google map..howarth street is not a dead end but a loop?
Im confused and discombobulated now!

I can see where a satnav would be useful!!

There are bollards at the end of Haworth St where it joins Beverley Rd. So yes it looks accessible from the air, but not for cars. The only way out for vehicles is down Haworth, round to the left then onto Cottingham Rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member