Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...Who has been saying the wheels are different then? I know my cars (and wheels!) and the Haworth St CCTV just isn't clear enough for me to state what car (or wheels) is.

The difference is between the photos of the car being taken away by the police which has silver wheel trims and the Sun CCTV video of the "similar" car which has no wheel trims

Or he had previously set up his story by telling his wife who then repeated it to the sister, have we had any definitive proof that he spoke directly to the sister first hand? Are people under arrest allowed to chat on the phone?

My take was that he told his sister this story before he was arrested - she only came out with it to the press after his arrest, trying to support/defend him

My take was that he told his sister this story before he was arrested - she only came out with it to the press after his arrest, trying to support/defend him

It's a weird thing to have discussed with someone in another country, how would that crop in conversation I wonder? Which then raises the question of did he tell the wife the same story and if so did she connect it with missing Libby?

Having watched the CCTV of the parked car numerous times, where the man is sitting smoking, it seems clear to me that whoever gets in the passenger side knows the man very well, the reason I say this is when someone knows someone well, they would get in the car quickly and visa versa the driver would drive off quickly because if the male driver was giving Libby a lift and had just met her to help etc she would get into the unknown to her vehicle and perhaps put on a seat belt or they would have a brief conversation first etc, because she would psychologically need reassurance and the male driver would in a premeditated situation want to make her feel at ease initiallyWhoever got in that car knew the driver very well as they sped off very quickly as if fleeing from a situation.

Well that would be bizarre in the extreme. Why on earth would she simply make up something so obviously incriminating unless she wanted to frame her brother?
I agree. I dont think she made it up. I think he got in first with a story for his family. Knowing he would be in their sights and I believe he had previous (mother's comments always struck me as odd, she didn't totally exonerate him entirely and mentioned him being more settled now or something like that). So he knows the score and starts setting his story up. JMO.

Having watched the CCTV of the parked car numerous times, where the man is sitting smoking, it seems clear to me that whoever gets in the passenger side knows the man very well, the reason I say this is when someone knows someone well, they would get in the car quickly and visa versa the driver would drive off quickly because if the male driver was giving Libby a lift and had just met her to help etc she would get into the unknown to her vehicle and perhaps put on a seat belt or they would have a brief conversation first etc, because she would psychologically need reassurance and the male driver would in a premeditated situation want to make her feel at ease initiallyWhoever got in that car knew the driver very well as they sped off very quickly as if fleeing from a situation.

I thought there was something like a 40 second gap from her getting in to him driving off??

There's loads of bits 0f video cropped out.

Will watch again and look at the times.

The difference is between the photos of the car being taken away by the police which has silver wheel trims and the Sun CCTV video of the "similar" car which has no wheel trims

PRs car has alloy wheels not trims so not easily changed. Also as I have said I'm not convinced the second Sun CCTV is the same car (possibly a Corsa).

I really want more info on the car(s) as neither shown on CCTV are confirmed to be PRs AFAIK?

It's a weird thing to have discussed with someone in another country, how would that crop in conversation I wonder? Which then raises the question of did he tell the wife the same story and if so did she connect it with missing Libby?

I know -how do you bring that into general conversation ! but he clearly wanted/needed to get this story out -

Ok guys ... perhaps jumping to some wild conclusions here .... but hear me out.

Trawling to find which incident on Jan 19th he’s being charged with.

This is from Hull Live on Jan 19

Police statement as forensics carry out huge search at skate park

The article refers to the offender as bearded and of a different ethnic origin. BUT am I right in thinking PR has been charged with voyerism on that same date? ie: watching the act take place. Perhaps he wasn’t working alone?

the women were walking to their own house door on boxing day and as one glanced into a corner she saw him with his thing in his hands - then a bit later they say him peering in the downstairs front window. a guy with them who is an artist and saw him too - did the cartoon type image of him - which fits

If I remember rightly, what you’re watching is speeded up footage. Watch the timer clock on the top bar. I thought he drove off incredibly fast ... but the question came up here about having time (or not) to put an address into sat nav and it was established the footage was speeded up. Only a little but that can still make it appear quite deceptive

PRs car has alloy wheels not trims so not easily changed. Also as I have said I'm not convinced the second Sun CCTV is the same car (possibly a Corsa).

I really want more info on the car(s) as neither shown on CCTV are confirmed to be PRs AFAIK?

I don't think it's the same car either, I think that CCTV is a red herring

JMO

the women were walking to their own house door on boxing day and as one glanced into a corner she saw him with his thing in his hands - then a bit later they say him peering in the downstairs front window. a guy with them who is an artist and saw him too - did the cartoon type image of him - which fits

Yep that’s the Dec 26 charge ... but any clue as to which incident on Jan 19 the other charge relates to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova