Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter died suddenly last April and wasn't found for 8 hours despite me being in the house. I assumed she'd left and didn't see her under her duvet on the floor. Was texting and trying to ring her all afternoon so the cops took both her phone and mine. Later the Coroner's officer told me they needn't have even taken mine as they could have got everything, even the texts, from my provider within a few days.
Very very sorry for your loss

Thank you to whoever or where-ever provided the improved timeline.

11:18pm refused entry

Taken to taxi by friends

11:29pm dropped outside home.

This makes far more sense and has been bugging me since the beginning.

As I had said earlier it doesn't take half an hour to travel 1.3 miles in a straight line at night in central Hull.

Very very sorry for your loss

Thanks. I feel so sorry for her family because I know from losing our daughter, 22, our only child, exactly what it's like. Not same circumstances I know and we don't know the worst yet but it's not looking good and they must be going through hell right now. The not knowing is enough to send anyone crazy too. You can't sleep but yet don't really feel tired.

Is there any point to over analysing her drunken state? We know she'd been drinking. She seemingly vanished out of thin air so how that happened is the relevant puzzle in my opinion.
Whether she was steaming drunk or just a bit tipsy, she was alone and vulnerable.

As for the search in the scrubland, maybe they are looking for possessions or a weapon. Cutting the brambles would make that easier.

Thanks. I feel so sorry for her family because I know from losing our daughter, 22, our only child, exactly what it's like. Not same circumstances I know and we don't know the worst yet but it's not looking good and they must be going through hell right now. The not knowing is enough to send anyone crazy too. You can't sleep but yet don't really feel tired.

Yes, the not knowing must be absolutely dreadful. They'll be considering every single scenario and unfortunately this long after the event their thoughts will not be optimistic ones. Brave of you to be here really as it's gotta hurt, thank you.

Interesting that they put the last sighting of her on the corner of Haworth and Beverley?

Sounds like the very last sighting was near the bench then.

About 20ft from were the man in the car was caught on cctv.

It's got to be her getting in the car.

I have watched the video and to me it looks like she is trying not to appear too drunk. She is wearing flats. Could they have refused her entry because she didn't have any ID on her?

The car that drives past certainly looks similar, gives me the creeps.

But silver astra’s are a popular and commonly seen car, it could be coincidental

In your 3 photos, the top left picture isn't an Astra, it's a Vauxhall Corsa 5 door. Different shaped windows.

The highest selling Astra colour of the time this model was on the market from new was Star Silver, traditional silver if you like.

Apologies if this has been asked before - would cctv have caught her on the bench there? If so, I wonder why they haven't released that to the public?

They havnt released any cctv at all have they of her (It's all been through the media).

Maybe they don't need to as they have contacted every person of interest on the footage and have no need to release it??

Or maybe they are worried if they did it would jeopardise any trial at a future date.

Sounds like the very last sighting was near the bench then.

About 20ft from were the man in the car was caught on cctv.

It's got to be her getting in the car.
Would they not say the last sighting of her is her getting into the car though? Maybe they're not a hundred percent sure because of the grainy footage and that's why they're not saying it?

I'm not sure if this has already been said but I think the third guy back in the grey coat at he beginning could be the same buy that comforts her when she is rejected?
I feel that the person who comforts her is female in a light coloured padded jacket. It's so hard to see, though. The padded jacket person is linking LS's arm as they walk towards the taxi.

Yes you see correct. I can identify that car after zooming into it and slowing the video down even more from youtube.

The is a Vauxhall Astra 5 door for certain.

Not sure you were asked but the vehicle with the smoking man in the original CCTV

Do you think that is also 5 door? or is it 3 door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina