Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad but looking likely.
My heart goes out to Libby’s parents. This is any parents absolute worst nightmare.
I have daughters her age and at Uni.
Because I’m from Hull and went to that Uni it’s resonated deeply with me.
I’m praying that it’s resolved ASAP.
I can’t stop thinking about poor Libby.

Yes, me too. It's heartbreaking. I hate to think it might be unresolved.

What worries me about this and I’ve thought it from the start but didn’t want to dwell on it, he works at the bacon factory in Malton, you know what there are so many of around there, pig farms.
If you feed a corpse to pigs then they'll eat it as they're omnivorous. I'd expect most farmers would notice though if his pigs were suddenly tucking into a corpse, it's not like it would be gone in 10 minutes. Also I would presume there's bits they can't digest properly which may leave evidence the farmer would spot.

Good pig country round here.

And I was always under the impression that pigs will eat the bones, the teeth the whole lot. The only caviat is to remove the teeth first, as they will pass thru the pig whole and can be picked up by forensics.

I don't think pr is going to be spending any time in jail.

If the papers hadn't released his name.and picture I don't think he would have even been charged with any of the other crimes and would have been back in Poland by now.

He's supposed to have robbed someone on his own street a year ago but they've only now charged him? If they found stolen goods in his house he'll surely deny stealing them and just say he bought them of someone? How can they prove he stole them? They can't have recognised him from the picture n the papers because he lives on their street.and they would have seen him.

And the voyeurism charge they can't have CCTV evidence of him doing it or they would have arrested him earlier? So how could they prove that?

His lawyer will just say that since everyone thinks he's responsible for Libby going missing, that they're just blaming him for crimes and have just been looking for an excuse to keep him behind bars because they have no other suspects for Libby?

I've just got a bad feeling that months from now Libby will still be missing and pr will be back with his family in Poland. And probably suing the sun.

I can accept that you could have bought a secondhand computer, but I’m struggling to believe he can say he bought secondhand battery operated phallus’s x 3 and a bundle of women’s used knickers...

I have just returned from paying a visit to Hull. I find seeing things in person easier to get them in perspective. Four places we wanted to have a look at.

We approached Wellesley Avenue first, its very compact lots of cars on either side of the road. I’m not sure exactly which house Libby lived at but at most it would take 5 minutes walk to get to the bench off the Main Street.

We then noticed the bench Libby was sat at on the main road. It’s heavily busy here with traffic and takeaways/business’ flank Beverley road and also Cottingham road. This, along with the bus lane cameras I can see how the police must have a lot more CCTV than we are seeing. We then turned into Haworth street and went to the very end, positioned correctly it provides an unobstructed view of the bench. Also the cars in this street are heavily in numbers either side, you have to drive careful as there is not much space. You don’t drive off at the speed the car did on the CCTV if you aren’t up to something.

Thirdly, we approached Raglan Street where the house of interest still remained boarded up with the metal sheet.

It’s worth noting how deceiving the distance between Wellesley street and Raglan street is. It would take between 10 to 15 minutes walk depending on fitness level. Much closer than I detected going off maps.

Finally, we approached the Oak Road playing fields. A slight chill felt in my spine as imagine a scene with them both in the car, Libby expecting a left turn into her street but instead he drives on forward to the park. From that junction at the speed limit it took me a minute to reach the park. At this stage my partner with me felt very uneasy at the area and wanted to leave. I must admit it looks very intimidating at dark and covered in areas.

Notes:

Why would Libby want a ride home back to her house as quoted by PR sister? It doesn’t make sense it’s 2-5 minute walk around the corner from the bench. She’s practically there already.

I also was worried about the possibility of PR moving “anything” on the way to his work route. But I’m less inclined to believe that now with the police actions and also that the area immediately leaving hull from Wellesley is heavily armed with cameras/speed cameras.

Did you notice the CCTV camera in Haworth? (The cobweb CCTV)?

She wouldn't go home, she didn't have a key, unless he offered to break in for her.

Interesting thought but i still think this is simply a classic case of that he thought he was going to get his end away with a drunken girl and it has resulted in her being chased through park in dark and wouldn’t be surprised if she either fell or was pushed into river and then he just fled the scene with then the potential witness seeing the man running out. I think the police think she is in the river and hence have been combing the park area for any items dropped in any chase/ hiding in shrubs trying to get away...

This seems the most likely 'Occam's Razor' scenario.

And I was always under the impression that pigs will eat the bones, the teeth the whole lot. The only caviat is to remove the teeth first, as they will pass thru the pig whole and can be picked up by forensics.

I hope beyond all hope this is not the case though
Does anyone remember back in the late eighties the case of the young guy who lived on Anlaby Rd murderung a girl he’d met on a date and burying her out near Malton way
We don’t get many murders in Hull so it was very high profile
She was missing for a while
He was only discovered because they found a certain flora on the soles of his trainers that only grew in one certain area and they were able to find her body?

Last edited:
I can accept that you could have bought a secondhand computer, but I’m struggling to believe he can say he bought secondhand battery operated phallus’s x 3 and a bundle of women’s used knickers...

operated phallus's ..love it

agreed. They probably had to ask his poor wife if they were hers too. Don't forget the photographs .....which makes me think he isn't just a 'harmless Flasher '

I hope buying hope this is not the case though
Does anyone remember back in the late eighties the case of the young guy who lived on Anlaby Rd murderung a girl he’d met in a date and burying her out near Malton way
We don’t get many murders in Hull so it was very high profile
She was missing fur a while
He was only discovered because they found a certain flora on the soles of his trainers that only grew in one certain area and they were able to find her body?

Yes I seem to recall this was featured on the ‘murdertown’ series with Katherine Kelly last year?. Unbelievable forensic work.

Jmo but assuming police know lots more/have a plan can be as naive as thinking the opposite...

Exactly this! Everyone on here were convinced with the Corrie Mckeague case that the police knew far more than was made public and the case would jeopardised if they revealed too much information.

You have nothing to apologise for. I am local and that isn't always helpful because living in the area I won't see the finer details that you might coming in asome a stranger

I’m finding it sad that people don’t think the Police are the people best trained specifically to do this and think they are more capable of solving the crimes than the Police are.
Yes the public can help re enquiries, but without any clues trying to solve a case by pure speculation by visiting the supposed scene of the crime to spot what Police have missed, seems to me strange.
People claiming the Police can’t do their job because Libby hasn’t been found yet not knowing how hard they are working behind the scenes is saddening.

The pigs demolish all evidence.
It’s a common theme in gangster movies
Horrific I know

Another era local missing person from me. Donavan van lil, chippenham 2010. No body found. Most people heard the story of being fed to pigs. How gruesome. But I don’t think many people would know this.

I'm no veterinarian or scientist but I had heard about the teeth thing and presumed it would be the same with the bones that they can't be fully digested. It was only an assumption though, I could be wrong.

I can say that I wouldn't like to be the forensic scientist digging through mountains of pig faeces looking for teeth though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member