Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
11:43
Relowicz 'thinking about his wife' during 3am walk in Newland Avenue
Mr Wright said: “Even after ejaculating into the condom you masturbated into you still didn’t want to go home to sleep you wanted to drive around and look for women.”

Relowicz has said this was his “problem.”

Mr Wright said: “Even when you couldn’t find any you didn’t go home. You went back out to Newland Avenue and you were out there until around 3.10am.”

The court has been shown footage of Relowicz back on Newland Avenue close to Raglan Street after parking his car up.

He has been asked why he went back out on foot.

Relowicz said: “I was thinking about my wife. I went for fresh air and was thinking about why I cheated on her for the first time.

“I went to have a walk on Newland Avenue to think about my wife and how I was supposed to admit that to her.

“I wasn’t upset I just never liked to lie to her about anything.”

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

11:45
Relowicz 'never told' his wife about previous offences
Mr Wright says Relowicz told the court he was “emotionally broken down” at the thought that he had cheated.

Mr Wright said: “You just told us you didn’t like to lie to your wife. But for the last two years you had been committing sexual offences against women in Hull hadn’t you? Did you tell your wife the truth about where you’d been when you were burgling people’s houses and masturbating at women in the street? Or when you had been sticking your head through people’s windows watching them have sex?

“Or that you’d spent four hours that very night cruising the streets looking for easy sex, as you said yesterday?”

Relowicz said: “I never told her that.”

11:47
Relowicz says his wife had previously asked him where he was going

Mr Wright has asked whether his wife ever asked where he was going.

Relowicz said: “She did ask me.”

He says he lied to his wife about where he was going.

Mr Wright said: “Mr Relowicz you did not care at all about how you put it ‘cheating on your wife’ did you?”

Relowicz said: “I did care but I feared by cheating on her I must have harmed her very, very much.”

11:47
Prosecution tells Relowicz his explanation of that night is 'very convenient'
Mr Wright said: “For nearly four hours before you met Libby Squire you had been driving around trying to find a woman to offend against, and you failed to find anybody.

“After you’d been in contact with Libby you were back out again looking for women to offend against. Yet you say that when you met her, you put all that to one side and you just wanted to help.”

Relowicz said: “This is correct.”

Mr Wright said: “It’s very convenient.”

Well here is a big question. Why didn't PR just masturbate at Libby in the entrance to Endsleigh Court? Or by his car in Haworth street?

Exactly

He was looking to escalate his offending. The breaking and entering is a bad sign, as that often leads to rape.

But in this case he had premeditated a different idea imo

Exactly

He was looking to escalate his offending. The breaking and entering is a bad sign, as that often leads to rape.

But in this case he had premeditated a different idea imo

Do you think he would have attempted to rape a more able person that would put up a fight? Or was he looking for someone more vulnerable that couldnt fight back easily?

Do you think he would have attempted to rape a more able person that would put up a fight? Or was he looking for someone more vulnerable that couldnt fight back easily?

I was wondering if he might have been looking for a sex worker - but i don't know if any worked around there

But you see how late he was out - so that suggests he was looking for vulnerable people IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member